Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (25983 Views)

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by ogododo: 12:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Na everybody get power to rule naija
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by pickatyouu: 6:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Please don't even try it. You would be caught up in the disaster buhari have set.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Alejobs: 6:20am On Mar 06, 2021
grin

Jona of old
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Wickedfacts: 6:22am On Mar 06, 2021
Jonathan will contest,
Obi will contest,
Atiku will contest
Tinubu will contest

After 2023,
If nothing is done to these useless herdsmen, Nigeria may split along that voting line.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by falcon01: 6:24am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells is using Facts while yorubarere is Using personal Opinion, Good argument both of you No Name calling No harsh words as all Matured Arguments should be.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2021
While saying he was impressed by the efforts of the President in stemming the tide of insecurity, he called on Nigerians to join hands in making the country safe for all.
Wailing pigs, una see una life so?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2021
Many in this forum have all forgotten comprehension that our teachers taught us.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Unrated900(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2021
If you do mistake contest and win

Your tenure go worst pass buhari
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Kondomatic(m): 6:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Abdul05:
Baba Jonah have said all,the issue of insecurity must be collective rather than being put on the hands of the government alone.

grin grin ,And stop exploiting this issue as the only way or chance to divide the nation.KANU and his henchmen
Let's see what the current government said when they were the opposition

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Abalado(f): 6:37am On Mar 06, 2021
I think say jona supposed don get sense by now o,haba..he never change sha
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by elmessiahs(m): 6:37am On Mar 06, 2021
you're better than buhari but you ought to do better while in office, but I thank God that unscrupulous hegemonies like Edwin Clark, dezianni etc are no longer with you. If given the chance you will work like Nostradamus who saw tommorow.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Zetty177x: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Speculative go soon speculate GEJ

Somebody should please tell this man to respect himself because Nigeria go soon throw inside mud leave am waka komot and that little respect he has will evaporate into the thin air.

A word is enough for the wise.

Ur understanding of English language is obviously in doubt. Now let me break it down for u... Jonathan said people are speculating that he will contest. That he's not interested. Why u come abuse d man? When them tell una to read for school, una de join cult,chase women...see the result..half baked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by witworth(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2021
He wants to lose the little integrity he left with, him eye go clear once now.
Anyway all these can still be fake news, nairaland and some fake news en, they can post another news now later say jonathan deny this, deny that.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2021
If I were him I would just respect my self.

Nigeria is beyond redemption.

Making Nigeria better is not just about the president but all Nigerians changing their ways but then the head (president) has alot of roles to play.

But the Northerners don't mean well about the good of this country, all they care about is there cows

If Northern muslim terrorists can do these when there patron from the north is the president how much more someone from another region??
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by yorubarere: 7:01am On Mar 06, 2021
falcon01:
AlexBells is using Facts while yorubarere is Using personal Opinion, Good argument both of you No Name calling No harsh words as all Matured Arguments should be.
Lol...Personal opinion you say? cheesy
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Moodle: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

I don't think you understood politics, Igbos don't play Mafia politics, and your region with the North playing Mafia pomitics keeps ripping the rewards of a few people holding all of you down, do you know why Nzeogwu stuck and Zik was not killed, it was becuase he was not a Mafian, today nothing had changed, Tinubu for instance is the Mafia of the west and he wouldn't mind using Hoodlums to disrupt anything including peaceful protesters, what about north, before the coup they were threatening to douse people in acid, your two region will be the last to be free from the grip of corrupt politicians, don't think you play politics better than Igbos, just that Igbos play civil politics and we don't give in to God God fathers that's how mature politics should be, one day there will serious revolt in the North and west and this time your leaders could be assassinated by your own people. how exactly did we bully the East,

Igbos don't play Mafia plotics? Igbos are not been held down by a few? Igbo politician are not corrupt? Repeat it again in your head slowly...

Igbo land is as developed as Dubai because "they are not been held down by a few", because "their politicians are not corrupt" and because "they don't play Mafian Politics"

3 Likes

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by PrinceOfLagos: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2021
My next president
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by karnap(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2021
help me tell Fmr president Jonathan that if he dares go into any political office again,it will spoils all what he has earns all the respect and honours, Nigeria is not what he thinks, the same Nigerian who removed him for buhari are now looking for him,showing the red flag is awaits him...this comment will be here for ever and I will still come back and check it.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by deavicky(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2021
yorubarere:

Like I said, comprehension is your problem. Get a crash course and revisit my post again.

My post is like choosing the worst over the bad in order to spite the bad.

I will rather be drown in an ocean than drive a car without a break

Drowning is more inimical than the risks involved in driving a car without a break
i have also gone back to re-read what you post but it appears you are the one having comprehension problem here.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by silifat11(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Better for him to stay away from active politics.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by silifat11(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Better for him to stay away from active politics.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by yorubarere: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2021
deavicky:
i have also gone back to re-read what you post but it appears you are the one having comprehension problem here.
Yeah, you re right! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2021
While he praises Buhari,
Buhari lost no second pulling him down 2014.

Today Buhari is occupying the seat he so much crave, fuel has gone from 87 to 200naira, dolar 214 to 500 , nepotism, killing rape etc

But the worst, his supporters instead of advicing mr president right, they singing his praises

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by GoldHorse(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Some people are deceiving this man. His eyes will soon clear when them finish his remaining money. He should ask Atiku.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by jackfj: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

I won't talk on that but still don't count your chicken before it hatches, 2023 is still far, and God can anoint anyone at any time, you are in no position to decide for the Igbos, anyway thanks for being plain on your view of Igbos, but that does not change fact that we are the most visible tribe in Africa

Visible in deceit and fraud grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by TitanzStudio(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2021
upside down tqlk
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by ofiko123(m): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2021
We wait and watch as events unfold...
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Somebody should please tell this man to respect himself because Nigeria go soon throw inside mud leave am waka komot and that little respect he has will evaporate into the thin air.

Simply put, you did to understand what he was saying!
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by favor914: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I believe you my hero, without any iota of doubt.

I great and a noble man like you won't stoop so low.

They didn't want you, so they should leave you alone.

You're a great man GEJ.
What do you understand by the word speculative? He has not denied it, This man wants to run for the presidency again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Kriptune: 8:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Truth no dey any politician mouth.

How can you say you’re proud of Okowa That man hasn’t done a single thing, Am disgusted the more.

I give up trying to have a single believe in a better Nigeria. Na scam
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by MurderX: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2021
You better keep speculating...
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by quinox947: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

You do not seem to understand his position. Speculative on the part of people but for him he would rather prefer to serve God and humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel / Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? / Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.