Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) (72133 Views)

Bridge Reconstructed By Prince Olaide Akinremi, APC Lawmaker In Oyo / Photos Of Bridge Built By Desmond Elliott Vs One Built By Female Councillor Tren / See A Bridge Constructed By Desmond Elliot That Looks Cheaper Than The Signboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by ednut1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

U see how lonely it could be when you are the lone voice that try to make sense out of hundreds of fools and idiots online?
70 comments and counting, but you are the only one with a mature, reasonable and sensible comment both on the first and second page.

Wow, this one is even cursing and abusing you for voicing out your true opinions. It is finished
typical Nigerians with no sense
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by moufan: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

U see how lonely it could be when you are the lone voice that try to make sense out of hundreds of fools and idiots online?
70 comments and counting, but you are the only one with a mature, reasonable and sensible comment both on the first and second page.

Wow, this one is even cursing and abusing you for voicing out your true opinions. It is finished
this is the most stupiid, senseless and moroniic post I've ever seen on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by Davesaves(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
what do u expect from Desmond Idiot
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by Christafarian(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Draslo:
Oluwashola Desmond Elliot (ODE)

ODE = IDIOT

Twitter called him Desmond Eddiot

Nigeria's politics dirty gan. E go just dirty your personality. But fuc it, I guess.
Chai! Why so savage? grin grin
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by YorubaPrince: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
ednut1:
He was on clubhouse today to clarify. A bridge is not supposed to be there as its a canal. Someone died crossing it and he decided to help the community to rebuild the makeshift bridge there. The community was going to build it anyway and he dropped 100k. You guys should grow up. He said he also followed up with government agencies they said they cant do anything about it. Grow up

I'm not understanding dis ur post but, if you're in anyway trying to justify this nonsense, you're indeed MADDD! angry

1 Like

Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mrcapability7:

please how do this farm contract works
kindly call or watsapp me on 0816-982-7645
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by budaatum: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mikael0407:
I have so many questions but I will ask only two;

1. why didn't he have the place cleaned up before taking this picture?
2. why is he wearing facemask in the signpost??
3. Desmond, seriously why is your life like this

I mean, how can a person fail in such a simple obvious thing like that and people will say they did not see he was failing before he even began?

The person below sums us up accurately, I say!

tunapawizzy:

Na we d people dey fail ourselves. what did Desmond do in his first term to deserve a second term. Dont be surprised Desmond will win another term in that constituency or possibly use this kind of bridge to campaign for HouseofReps and he willl win in a free n fair contest...the problem is not Desmond, na we voters be d problem, we no rate ourselves at all.
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
sweetkev:
SCAM PRODUCTS
KEV, u are a matured adult. Kindly investigate before running ur mouth. This is an agricultural Investment opportunity.. farm4me originally created for people in diaspora to invest in. Stop scaring enterpreneurs and salary earners who have no opportunity to invest as treasury bill and fixed deposit is at 1percent . Stop being wicked
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Where's the link?
check my signature or watsapp me 0816-982-7645. Best decision ever
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by SURElee(f): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Even Desmond Elliot a graduate and a modern day brain in politics can't see good initiatives to bring to his people, if no be toilet na make shift wood bridge.

What is wrong with our leaders def?

A young man like Desmond eliot acting a fool. So who can we trust to go into politics and do better in this country, if Deamond eliot is acting brain dead. Shame def no catch am to put him sign post for there.

Kasa!
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by Emu4u2c: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
ednut1:
He was on clubhouse today to clarify. A bridge is not supposed to be there as its a canal. Someone died crossing it and he decided to help the community to rebuild the makeshift bridge there. The community was going to build it anyway and he dropped 100k. You guys should grow up. He said he also followed up with government agencies they said they cant do anything about it. Grow up
Very meaningful explanation

We just don’t rush to crucify government officials.
We should do that with common sense

As soon as I saw the canal I know a bridge can’t be built over it...He was just trying to help the two communities link up...
If you understand what a canal is and if you have seen them you will understand better why a bridge shouldn’t be there in the first place
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
It's better we don't here about his doings than for him to keep doing this shit

No one forced him to make projects for his constituency however if you have a heart to do something please do something nice nah

This bridge is an eyesore
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by ednut1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Emu4u2c:

Very meaningful explanation

We just don’t rush to crucify government officials.
We should do that with common sense

As soon as I saw the canal I know a bridge can’t be built over it...He was just trying to help the two communities link up...
If you understand what a canal is and if you have seen them you will understand better why a bridge shouldn’t be there in the first place
the typical Nigerian youth lacks sense
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by tianshie(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
ednut1:

Why then list it as his Official community project if he wasn't trying to trade the effort for social currency? He asked for the attention he's getting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by CryptoRepublic1: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
This must be one of those funny jokes.
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by mkpurumma090(f): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
''Even you brutus''.

That's a surprised word for a betrayed friend, fellow... �

No be today

2 Likes

Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by chochoman: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
One sure thing,his outfit to the headies is more expensive than the "bridge',shame.
Nbotee:
He was always Desmond Ediot.. The sign post fit even cost pass the nonsense pako bridge. He's not even ashamed to put up a board with his name
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by psucc(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Show us the one pdp built so we can compare?
You can imagine yourself. You promised change only to compete with PDP failures but where they did well is a no-go area for you and your shameless folks.

N30,000-a-month shall never kill you and your kindred.
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by ObongIdeas: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Shellsploit:
Wetin westlife no go see for empty street shocked

This one wey be like pako bridge for okeira - obawole. That bridge shouldn't cost more than N22,500 with labour inclusive lipsrsealed

Okearo matogun link bridge is not like this sef.
You dey here��

1 Like

Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by v2: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
The signpost cost pass the bridge sef
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by Moneyearners: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
The brigde he built for his kids
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
this guy is fantastically shameless and corrupt......Desmond hediot the maga
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
this guy is fantastically shameless and corrupt......Desmond hediot the maga

next he will position One die hard agbero to be collecting tips for him as empowerment

really yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by McTEE10(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
I don't get.

Are you saying he is ODE.

budaatum:
For those like me who might wonder who Desmond Elliot is.
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by greypencils: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Why are we surprised? What else do we expect from an Ode?
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by Berryli: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
I think he was more concerned about mounting his sign post than the quality of bridge he reconstructed. chai
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by plaindealer: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
This an ultra-modern bridge leading AGUIDUMA ANIYI AMAGUNZE in NKANU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE ably constructed by His Excellency, Rt Hon Prof. IFEANYI Lawrence UGWUANYI and Hon Chief IKECHUKWU UBAGU(NKANU EAST LG CHAIRMAN)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by stieyven(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
budaatum:
For those like me who might wonder who Desmond Elliot is.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by gigabyte13: 2:34am On Mar 07, 2021
favor914:
Are you not of them? Are you any different? They say you never really know a person, until you give them power. Keep hush, when you get there, you would become another Maina & Abacha in one.

Won't it be better you speak for yourself...??
Not everybody act senselessly like you think.
If that's what you are, please don't generalised.
At least be sensible and responsible for once in your lifetime.
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by iyaegin: 4:14am On Mar 07, 2021
ednut1:

He dropped 100k and yet he proudly allowed them put up sign board that he constructed the bridge, that is even more stupid...
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by alfredilly: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Nbotee:
He was always Desmond Ediot.. The sign post fit even cost pass the nonsense pako bridge. He's not even ashamed to put up a board with his name
When will people realize that Desmond Elliot is not financially empowered to execute capital project as a state law maker.
Re: Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) by alfredilly: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2021
iyaegin:

He dropped 100k and yet he proudly allowed them put up sign board that he constructed the bridge, that is even more stupid...
As a state law maker, Desmond Elliot is not financially empowered to execute capital project. Constituency allowance is for federal law maker. Why are people expecting huge project from this man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (Pics, Video) / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead / Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.