Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi (26156 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Faithful1234(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
am trying to figure out a way.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Agugbadin: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nbotee:
Abeg make Una stop to dey push Yahaya Bello news com front-page ...

Is very annoying

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Iatrogen: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Damidave1124:
I'm not a fan of Yahaya Bello, but I like the way he handled Covid19 here, during the lock down, we were all moving freely and going about our daily activities.

Unlike other states where my friends complained bitterly about the lock down, they could not do anything to get money, they were forced to lock their shop for many months.

The only problem we have with Yahaya Bello in Kogi State now is payment of full salary to primary school teachers and local government workers, he has been paying state worker their full salary as at when due.

I know all this because I'm from Kogi state and my father is a state worker while my mother is a local government worker.

I heard doctors under the state's hospital management board are in penury and begging their counterpart in the FMC for soft loans to survive. How true?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Pochettino(f): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oricha79:
to you everybody from northern part of the country is aboki

Yahaya na Niger Delta okwaya?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Pochettino(f): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
My gracious Lord! Did you just tag Bello Aboki?

R.etards too full this forum sha grin

So he is Igbo? I had no idea. Thanks.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by lookingfly: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
I watched it live, Yahaya na clown grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by duro4chang(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=Emperor88 post=99641222][/quote] If you like agree if you like dont agree. One would have expected death rate in kogi to be high but it was not.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by duro4chang(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
nedekid:

Hmm. It's from records at burial facilities, morgues, casket sellers etc you will know.
Try to hire eg ambulance in Lagos, kogi and other states now and you will find out the demand for them is rather high. Interview any undertaker and you will see their business is booming. There is a reason for that.
I disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by duro4chang(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
OBA117:

It's because anything you fear has power over you
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by duro4chang(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Heathrow44:

Your argument doesn't hold water!!
Whether a state takes covid 19 birus serious or not, it doesn't stop the impact this virus tend to cause, this is an unseen enemy and its hard to tackle, we can only project that states with higher population of older people tend to be more at risk of having a wave or at its best herd immunity, just take an example of US, or UK, the govt and health care workers work around the clock to contain the virus bt it still dealt with them, check Italy, Spain, Germany, efforts can be used to curtail and contain the spread but is only a vaccine that can eliminate it! A cousin of mine got vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine on January in the UK, any side effects No! But to the honest, I won't take the vaccine
Your last statement shows that my argument holds water.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by savageyoungboy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
There is always that one person or two or three or One million....

I shake my BIG HEAD
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by savageyoungboy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
I'm not taking any vaccine
I'm not taking any vaccine

If you test positive with covid-19 today and almost dying with the vaccine as the only option you will take it with your full chest.
But when it's comes to taking it so the whole society can get rid of this disease you won't take it.
It's time you people understand that for Nigeria to move forward it have to be WE and not ME
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Habeyy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nbotee:
the guy no just get sense
And na this one wan be president
Buhari better pass am
Shior
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Eniitan19(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
But you are contesting Sir, how will you now convince US and UK to support you when you don't believe in science?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by SmartPolician: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY

I saw the movie with the title of your moniker several years ago.

This moniker just reminded of the film.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by senator2021: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
To first time to hear something encouraging from this young man
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Someone is really pushing brother yaya bello luck
He’s a young blood, he should throw a shot. We need young bloods to sustain the aging bloods
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by 99thEnemy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kogi state is not ruled by a Homo sapiens, he is of our Genius but definitely a backward Specie

Homo erectus I suspect.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Krismas(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
cool Wonderful! Yahaya Bello has treated the issue of COVID 19 since inception, in a very very very commendable manner. He (Yahaya Bello) is the ONLY GOVERNMENT FIGURE in the whole wide world adamantly frustrating the insidious plan of the Freemason! How possible? Its either this man is God-sent or the greatest impostor in the history of Nigeria. I am carefully watching him shocked so far however, i give him DISTINCTION on COVID handling, while the rest world politicians, NCDC, get F9

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
SmartPolician:
MISSCONGENIALITY

I saw the movie with the title of your moniker several years ago.

This moniker just reminded of the film.
I'm sure you enjoyed the movie.
I know the movie. Stared by Sandra Bullock.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by 99thEnemy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Rossnitti: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Komu1048:

If you believe media so much you won’t travel, Fulani herdsmen are everywhere. You won’t go out, covid19 is everywhere. You won’t allow any man touch your daughter, he will abuse her. You won’t leave her with a lady as well she is a lesbian. You won’t do business, everyone is 419,yahoo,fraudster etc.

The media has cause more disunity, distrust and fear than courage, trust and unity

Honestly my brother. You are right.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Ihatethemods: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2021
Lol..Yahaya is really adamant.

Meanwhile, See all the super cars, luxurious mansions, and private Yatch and mouth watery Net worth of Psquare's RudeBoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F677Q2cgUhU
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2021
I just hope in the coming years, those who have taken the vaccines won't be exhibiting some zombie traits, cos I will kill a lot of you, I swear down.

If u love urself, run from the vaccine.

Nigerian government is dumb, they just take anything takeable as long as it comes from abroad.

If vaccines were locally developed in this country, NAFDAC and Nigerian dumb government would condemn and disregard it by throwing it inside gutter.

Mumu government.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by azzima(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Nbotee:
He has ALREADY PAID Naira land or the publicity agents that he RECENTLY hired are using NL platforms to LAUNDER HIS IMAGE....Now that he is foolishly trying to run for for President
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by gnykelly(m): 12:23am On Mar 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
I love this guy
both of you are sick
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by willyo(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2021
Pochettino:
Watch how COVID 19 cases will skyrocket in Nigeria after this so called vaccination.

If you think this wicked govt will be willing to end their cashcow so fast then u must be born yesterday.

If the vaccines could truly cure COVID, the Nigeria I know will allocate budget and pass bill on it till 2026. If its arriving so fast (even faster than other countries), then its coming to wreak more havoc.

Save this comment. Goodnight

Not really. Even they(FG) is blind to the impending doom.

This is not vaccine, this is a means to bring a more terrifying pandemic to Africa.

The FG lacks understanding and the people will perish.

Quote this post after vaccination, u will be terrified to see real Covid happen

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by malcom1X: 12:39am On Mar 06, 2021
marvin906:
Am trying to know between this man that says there's no covid and now rejecting vaccines and he's followers that support him who's more stupid

Do you know how street beggars survive on the streets?
The almajiris are always close to each other.
If Covid was really that good at killing people, we'll be picking dead bodies from the streets. Just think about that.

Lastly have you seen them ever wear mask? Or wash their hands with.... Hand sanitizer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by sanpipita(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2021
Pochettino:
Watch how COVID 19 cases will skyrocket in Nigeria after this so called vaccination.

If you think this wicked govt will be willing to end their cashcow so fast then u must be born yesterday.

If the vaccines could truly cure COVID, the Nigeria I know will allocate budget and pass bill on it till 2026. If its arriving so fast (even faster than other countries), then its coming to wreak more havoc.

Save this comment. Goodnight

You guys really say a lot of ignorant nonsense, Nigeria hasn't bought one kobo of vaccine yet, its expensive and hard to afford.

The vaccine in Nigeria was given for free under WHO covax program, Ghana and Ivory Coast have equally benefited from this and more African countries will get theirs soon.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by edoairways: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2021
slivertongue:
bello doesn't deserve the position he occupy
For saying the truth I suppose. The scademic been perpetrated by the mainstream media can't work this time around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website / Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.