Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi (26132 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by adekolaelect(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2021
slivertongue:
bello doesn't deserve the position he occupy
for him to say what he believed and not believed ? OK occupy his position and do Miracle

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Whoube99(f): 7:22am On Mar 06, 2021
I don't like GYB but on this very issue, I think he is making a lot more sense.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Divoc19(f): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2021
The removal of Kogi State from ASU did a lot for students

During the Endsars protest Kogi youths were in lecture halls.

The other youths that tried to protest were dealt with. Because he told them to go home after receiving the protesters letter and promised to do his bit.

I didn't like him initially but now, am almost endorsing him.

Yahaya Bello is still a youth.

Damidave1124:
I'm not a fan of Yahaya Bello, but I like the way he handled Covid19 here, during the lock down, we were all moving freely and going about our daily activities.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by EbenezerTriumph: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2021
malcom1X:
They shouldn't give to children in schools without their parents consent
lol cheesy that your pics is spot on cool
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by EbenezerTriumph: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Damidave1124:
I'm not a fan of Yahaya Bello, but I like the way he handled Covid19 here, during the lock down, we were all moving freely and going about our daily activities.

Unlike other states where my friends complained bitterly about the lock down, they could not do anything to get money, they were forced to lock their shop for many months.

The only problem we have with Yahaya Bello in Kogi State now is payment of full salary to primary school teachers and local government workers, he has been paying state worker their full salary as at when due.

I know all this because I'm from Kogi state and my father is a state worker while my mother is a local government worker.
you're right
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Hollawayn05(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I and Yahaya Bello are on the same page. I ain't taking any vaccine, if you are taking good for you but, as for Me, I and Myself; I AM NOT TAKING ANY DAMN VACCINE

No worries
E no go even reach you
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by EmmyNorse(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2021
They want to use us like winstar albino rats ���
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by silifat11(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Those of us that are not interested in taking it, they should monetize our own vaccines for us naa
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by sanpipita(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2021
Originalsly:

The world never before used mRNA vaccines. This is the first time.... an experimental vaccine.... that is completely different from other vaccines. Do not compare. Chew on this.

Its not an experimental vaccine, mRNA has been deeply researched for many years now, if you don't want to take covid vaccines its fine, isnt even enough for people and you country can't even afford it
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by sanpipita(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2021
edoairways:

There is no vaccine for malaria to start with. A vaccine takes time before administration but acclaimed covid19 vaccine took just one year. HIV virus had been in existence yet no single vaccine

Why not ask for HIV cure while you are at it? there's vaccine for malaria do your research, again world has been using vaccines to protect itself from diseases, covid vaccines isn't out of place
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by jacoik(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2021
slivertongue:
bello doesn't deserve the position he occupy
because he is not allying with the fraud of the federal government?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by edoairways: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2021
sanpipita:

Why not ask for HIV cure while you are at it? there's vaccine for malaria do your research, again world has been using vaccines to protect itself from diseases, covid vaccines isn't out of place
At the moment there isn't in Africa. Secondly, there is no cure for AIDS, but strict adherence to antiretroviral regimens (ARVs) which would dramatically slow the disease's progress as well as prevent secondary infections and complications. However it took some years to produce such drugs unlike covid19 vaccine which took 12 months. The vaccine is even suspicious since it didn't pass through other phases like others

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by adajoe555: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2021
showafrica:

Bello na Youth, Desmond eddiot na youth... I will rather vote Buhari again make him help speed up the division process than voting any of this two youths.

Lol...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by elevy(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2021
This man is becoming more famous all of a sudden.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by winner37(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2021
the man has said it all ...at least we still have some cerebral living organism in Nigeria..
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by sanpipita(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2021
edoairways:

At the moment there isn't in Africa. Secondly, there is no cure for AIDS, but strict adherence to antiretroviral regimens (ARVs) which would dramatically slow the disease's progress as well as prevent secondary infections and complications. However it took some years to produce such drugs unlike covid19 vaccine which took 12 months. The vaccine is even suspicious since it didn't pass through other phases like others

You are talking about vaccines that's went through four phases and different trials including human trials? okay na
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by akin9ja78(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2021
As for me and my house we are getting the vaccine.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by kbjojocom: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2021
How to get covid vaccine in Nigeria, follow these simple steps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_X-LogvT70

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Originalsly: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2021
sanpipita:

Its not an experimental vaccine, mRNA has been deeply researched for many years now, if you don't want to take covid vaccines its fine, isnt even enough for people and you country can't even afford it

I guessed you missed this. Show something to back up your statement that mRNA vaccines have been deeply researched. How can they deeply research mRNA vaccines that have no history? You research and let us know just one long term effect. If you want to take the vaccine... fine... but don't be misinforming readers.

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Very ignorant man, fooling his own people, the brazillian president had this same ignorant atitude until Brazialians started dying in 100s.

I bet he has already vaccinated himself while fooling his gullible people. Afterall he isn't going to be infected with the virus. grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by omaigala(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2021
duro4chang:
Come to think of it Kogi government was not taking covid-19 serious yet kogites were and are not badly affected. States that take the issue serious suffer most. What is happening?

A lot of people are dying. Many who died within the last month complained of difficulty breathing even their temperatures were very high.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by duro4chang(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2021
omaigala:

A lot of people are dying. Many who died within the last month complained of difficulty breathing even their temperatures were very high.
Please can I see a link or a document that support what you have just said?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
KUDOS TO YOU GOVR Y.BELLO FOR BEING FEARLESSLY OUTSPOKEN.YU ARE THE MAN.Naija masses need good food,good shelter ,good edu and good thinkin leaders not ya evil bill gate vaccine.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by SmartPolician: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm sure you enjoyed the movie.
I know the movie. Stared by Sandra Bullock.

Oh, Sandra Bullock!

I used to watch movies like crazy back in the day.

Now, the struggle to live a good life has denied me those childhood fun.

Well done, Our Nairaland's Miss Congeniality grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Oh, Sandra Bullock!

I used to watch movies like crazy back in the day.

Now, the struggle to live a good life has denied me those childhood fun.

Well done, Our Nairaland's Miss Congeniality grin grin
Lol. Life is stage by stage..we are in our hustling stage now. Me still watch on Sundays though Sunday sleep is gradually taking over movies.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by viviangist: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
duro4chang:
Come to think of it Kogi government was not taking covid-19 serious yet kogites were and are not badly affected. States that take the issue serious suffer most. Customer Care What is happening?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Jimtop001(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
marvin906:
Am trying to know between this man that says there's no covid and now rejecting vaccines and he's followers that support him who's more stupid
You
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by TOYNEX(f): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
duro4chang:
Come to think of it Kogi government was not taking covid-19 serious yet kogites were and are not badly affected. States that take the issue serious suffer most. What is happening?
it's to every state according to their governor's faith grin
BEADS AND BEADING ACCESSORIES, STONING ACCESSORIES SUCH AS STONE PATTERN BOARD, SEQUINS, TAMBOUR FRAME , RHINESTONES, AND ALL FABRIC EMBELLISHMENTS TOOL AVAILABLE AT ROTAD BEADS. +2348030420155
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by sanpipita(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Originalsly:

I guessed you missed this. Show something to back up your statement that mRNA vaccines have been deeply researched. How can they deeply research mRNA vaccines that have no history? You research and let us know just one long term effect. If you want to take the vaccine... fine... but don't be misinforming readers.

Lol there's been studies and researches on mRNA vaccines very long time back, you people really think scientific discoveries just come out from nowhere? this thing you people are doing with covid vaccines is funny.

I can bring more link of you want.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6446947/

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12274-018-2095-8

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2019.00594/full
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by dasparrow: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
I side with Gov. Yahaya Bello. Say no to that poison called covid-19 vaccine.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by SmartPolician: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol. Life is stage by stage..we are in our hustling stage now. Me still watch on Sundays though Sunday sleep is gradually taking over movies.

No doubt, one must relax after week-long work.

Besides, some movies are a must-watch because they expose us to a lot of positive things.

Forgive me, I checked out your profile and 2 things snagged my attention:
1. Your beauty
2. Land of the rising Sun grin grin

I like those.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

No doubt, one must relax after week-long work.

Besides, some movies are a must-watch because they expose us to a lot of positive things.

Forgive me, I checked out your profile and 2 things snagged my attention:
1. Your beauty
2. Land of the rising Sun grin grin

I like those.

Thank for the compliment cheesy.

Proudly 5% wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP / President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport / Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.