Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi (26130 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by edoairways: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2021
sanpipita:
Idiots coming here to talk down vaccines, that most of you survived malaria, measles, polio etc is because of vaccines.

The world has been using vaccines to protect itself from diseases long time ago it didn't start with covid
There is no vaccine for malaria to start with. A vaccine takes time before administration but acclaimed covid19 vaccine took just one year. HIV virus had been in existence yet no single vaccine

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Originalsly: 1:05am On Mar 06, 2021
sanpipita:

Idiots coming here to talk down vaccines, that most of you survived malaria, measles, polio etc is because of vaccines.

The world has been using vaccines to protect itself from diseases long time ago it didn't start with covid

The world never before used mRNA vaccines. This is the first time.... an experimental vaccine.... that is completely different from other vaccines. Do not compare. Chew on this.

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Ajenikoko89: 1:10am On Mar 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by showafrica(m): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2021
duro4chang:
Come to think of it Kogi government was not taking covid-19 serious yet kogites were and are not badly affected. States that take the issue serious suffer most. What is happening?

Covid-19 is not an African disease, malaria is worst than covid

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by duro4chang(m): 1:11am On Mar 06, 2021
showafrica:

Covid-19 is not an African disease, malaria is worst than covid
Gbam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by mytty: 1:14am On Mar 06, 2021
There is no how these Satanist sponsoring satanism with this lies can succeed when THE PILLAR OF TRUTHS/CHURCH IS STILL HERE ON EARTH) THE CHURCH IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, UNLESS THE LIGHT IS GONE OR OFF BEFORE DARKNESS CAN REIGN,
Accept JESUS Time is running, Loves you more than you ever know, selah
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by showafrica(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2021
adajoe555:
The only sensible governor that have spoken my mind... Hunger is killing people everyday, they are not doing anything about it , it's covid they are all interested in. Mitcheeeew

Yes, very sensible talk from Bello, but e no mean say we go vote for am
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by onuman: 1:50am On Mar 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
ladies and gentle men, behold your incoming president. grin grin grin grin grin

Too many crazy people in this country.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by yusluvad(m): 2:30am On Mar 06, 2021
This man is really crazy asf....
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by top1k: 2:43am On Mar 06, 2021
Going to the spa might take to long to locate or driving to the spa will couse more stress instead of relaxation and refreshing your body.
why not book fir a professional massage therapist anywhere in the world by calling on the number five quick response.
and get a professional attending to you while you really at home.
Call big Relax for a session today.

Amotolongbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/yahaya-bello-i-dont-need-the-vaccine-covid-19-not-our-business-in-kogi/amp

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by bareal(m): 3:08am On Mar 06, 2021
adajoe555:
The only sensible governor that have spoken my mind... Hunger is killing people everyday, they are not doing anything about it , it's covid they are all interested in. Mitcheeeew

Exactly, I don't why we ain't seeing this. We have not declared banditry a national pandemic instead, we give it a new coloration. Malaria is still the highest killer of our people especially children in Africa till date and no vaccine have been created for it.
People are being killed everyday because of insecurity and nothing is being done about it.
A disease that has over 95% recovery rate is not supposed to be our priority for me now.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by eagleu: 3:12am On Mar 06, 2021
Bad things happen when politicians make medical decisions, even when they don't know the difference between a virus and a bacteria.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by WoundedLamb: 3:36am On Mar 06, 2021
bigeliot:
If I tell u that I understand this Covid 19 vaccine ehh, I dey lie. I mean, why, what for? They should just make it a must for those traveling abroad and leave the masses alone. Na one eye I take dey look d vaccine. I no trust these people

Is it compulsory in Nigeria? Just asking.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by WoundedLamb: 3:37am On Mar 06, 2021
Tranquility4u:
Covid-19 vaccines are still on experimental processes. The vaccines should only be administered to people who are willing to receive them.

Is it mandatory in the country?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Isholad11(m): 3:54am On Mar 06, 2021
marvin906:
Am trying to know between this man that says there's no covid and now rejecting vaccines and he's followers that support him who's more stupid
You are more stupid
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by favour32(m): 4:01am On Mar 06, 2021
Nbotee:
Abeg make Una stop to dey push Yahaya Bello news com front-page ...
We know their plans....we dey wait for them with big rocks wey hands fit carry....faces go dey restructured when the impact happen.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by bluefilm: 4:14am On Mar 06, 2021
You are the man, Governor Yahaya Bello.

You are our major voice in the face of these Evil Satanists and Globalists.

I wonder why no one has asked whether the Satanic Bill Gates have received the vaccine

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by wink2015(m): 4:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Nbotee:

He deserved to be heard.

Let us not deny him freedom of speech.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by juniorstar(m): 5:09am On Mar 06, 2021
yahaya...Bello.. our Nigerian version of kim jun un
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by nsiba: 5:30am On Mar 06, 2021
marvin906:
Am trying to know between this man that says there's no covid and now rejecting vaccines and he's followers that support him who's more stupid

Criminals just like their mentor

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by nedupel(m): 5:31am On Mar 06, 2021
malcom1X:
They shouldn't give to children in schools without their parents consent
yea!
The camera man is not on kit
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by ikwikwi: 5:36am On Mar 06, 2021
This is not believable in this modern world. Good sense should prevail please
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by folu4real(f): 5:50am On Mar 06, 2021
malcom1X:
They shouldn't give to children in schools without their parents consent

Yes ooo
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by 001spice: 6:13am On Mar 06, 2021
marvin906:
Actually the person that is very more stupid is YOU(marvin906)
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by somehow: 6:16am On Mar 06, 2021
The same Bello was on TVC and the opposite was said.

This does not make sense.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by 001spice: 6:27am On Mar 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/yahaya-bello-i-dont-need-the-vaccine-covid-19-not-our-business-in-kogi/amp
Now that the vaccines is in Nigeria my instinct tells me within the next few months the increase in covid 19 in the country will be even much higher. I strongly feel there is more motive to all of this.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by bubu2019: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2021
duro4chang:
Come to think of it Kogi government was not taking covid-19 serious yet kogites were and are not badly affected. States that take the issue serious suffer most. What is happening?

Ever heard of economic covid 19 infection?

If you know you know
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by adajoe555: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2021
bareal:

Exactly, I don't why we ain't seeing this. We have not declared banditry a national pandemic instead, we give it a new coloration. Malaria is still the highest killer of our people especially children in Africa till date and no vaccine have been created for it.
People are being killed everyday because of insecurity and nothing is being done about it.
A disease that has over 95% recovery rate is not supposed to be our priority for me now.

My dear it just shock me ...this country is in a big mess.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by adajoe555: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2021
showafrica:

Yes, very sensible talk from Bello, but e no mean say we go vote for am

Lol .... ain't voting for pdp ain't voting for APC ... any youth that's comes out, I will vote
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Obason22(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2021
Nbotee:
which one be ur business
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by showafrica(m): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2021
adajoe555:

Lol .... ain't voting for pdp ain't voting for APC ... any youth that's comes out, I will vote

Bello na Youth, Desmond eddiot na youth... I will rather vote Buhari again make him help speed up the division process than voting any of this two youths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Compensates Victims Of 2019 Election Violence With N450 Million / CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.