Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Laff & crack jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laff & crack jokes (510 Views)

Laff & Crack Jokes Page 2 / Laff & Crack Jokes: Page 4 / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laff & crack jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
Don't act as if you have it all even rich men still beg for pen in the bank
>
pls if you don't have money hide your face, you can't just come to superfood and be pricing meatpie..
>
Big boy! Big boy! and you are still asking for ten naira change
>
I've changed my dog food to jollof rice and turkey, i'm also expecting my dog to change to lion
>
for the past two months Nepa finally brings light. Boom! I poured my daddy food away, i never chop since last night
>
Armed robber dey bleeped madam in front of her husband, pen*s removed, madam put am back
>
My brother hustle oo, hustle oo, make dem no go use your slippers kill mosquitoes for your family meeting... Hustle oo
>
God i thank you for allowing me to be free from Nigeria, thank God i'm now in Kwara
>
No matter how light you are sister pure whitey, your shadow will still remain black..
>
Please there is now fake rat poison ooo, to ensure you buy the original one, make sure you taste it before buying.
>
Don't form guy for me, we all get the same anus...
>
pls if you don't have money hide your face, you can't just come to superfood and be pricing meatpie..
>
>
I've changed my dog food to jollof rice and turkey, i'm also expecting my dog to change to lion
>
for the past two months Nepa finally brings light. Boom! I poured my daddy food away, i never chop since last night
>
Armed robber dey bleeped madam in front of her husband, pen*s removed, madam put am back
>
My brother hustle oo, hustle oo, make dem no go use your slippers kill mosquitoes for your family meeting... Hustle oo
>
God i thank you for allowing me to be free from Nigeria, thank God i'm now in Kwara
>
No matter how light you are sister pure whitey, your shadow will still remain black..
>
Please there is now fake rat poison ooo, to ensure you buy the original one, make sure you taste it before buying.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

(1) (Reply)

Fuuny Scenes In Yoruba Movies / The Guy Passed Out… Try Not To Laugh / Welcome Me-ogaofboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.