Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 (19183 Views)

Chelsea Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 0) On 7th March 2023 / Chelsea Vs Fulham (0 - 0) On 3rd February 2023 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by snowball11(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
And to think this was the club whose fans at the beginning of the season where senerading all over the place on how Loserpool was going to retain the EPL title!

Now losing back to back to back...

What a munumental mess of epic proportion! grin

8 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by ONUTOPSY(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Liverpool start losing since the death of klop's mother. Something is going wrong.
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by Iseddy: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Beedude:

When Pep resigned at Bayern he never lost Bundesliga all thru his stay. Great Ancelloti was sacked from same Bayern. Lampard, Ole, Mourinho, Klopp have also coached Billionaira clubs but didn't perform to what Pep is doing at city.
U make me laugh with ur claim. A good player or coach will attract a big club. Do u expect Mbappe, Neymar, Messi and Lewandoski to leave their present club and move to Everton, Roma, Lyon or Liepzig? It wasn't PEP fault that great and big clubs wants him. When u are the best only good clubs with good project will come for u
nothing concerned me with this Una analysis and arguments. I love good football and 4 teams in Europe (man. city Pep, Current Chelsea Tuchel, Inter's conte & Bayern) are giving me dat. coach wey sabi, don sabi. coach wey no sabi, give am blank check you won't see results. so pep & others wey I mentioned sabi their work.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by shosky1794: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
flexyrule:
England is not Scotland.

Brendan Rogers says hello
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by openmine(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Match don end o! Chai

Klopp should be sacked now.

What happened to him at his latter time at dortmund where he almost took them to relegation is happening again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The yabs and jabs are allowed....however not that....
We are neither man city owners/fans nor Chelsea fans/owners smiley
Just one season doesn't take away the success klopp has brought to this immensely legendary club!
Every team will go tru crisis hence Liverpool is not different!
Dortmund struggled for relegation that season because they sold 50% of their star players and brought upcoming stars like abumeyang who weren't there yet!
Liverpool will definitely rise again and those who mocked lfc will be silent!
YNWA
Leipzig is next....we move!
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by oliverano: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
kalu61:
Chelsea lost 10 games, drew 10 and won 18

Liverpool currently has won 12, drew 7 and lost 8 in 27 games.

Chelsea had the likes of Drogba, cahill, Bosin gwa,Terry, Lampard, cech, Mikel Obi, Ashly, Ivanovic, mata, Ramirez,

Can you do the comparism

Liverpool has

Salah, Mane, Firmino, Van Dijk, Robertson Alison
Henderson, Arnold, if you compare both teams, Liverpool is far the better team on paper

Your point is

Well my point is that Liverpool can still win the UCL and I'm not gonna stop saying that because football is not played on paper and until the final whistle is blown, nothing is settled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by mastermaestro(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
fourboys:
Just why pep reject AC Milan if he's dat good

Don't be stupid! Why should a first class coach jump into a mud simply to convince a nobody lost in faraway Africa? Just shut up! People like you are enemies of progress. Always wishing those who are high up downfall. Go clean up your dirty mind. angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Liverpool in a deep pit
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by flexyrule(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
shosky1794:

Brendan Rogers says hello

LEARN
Manager Bio

Brendan Rodgers is the current manager of Leicester City, his third Premier League club.

The Northern Ireland-born coach played in his youth with Ballymena United, before signing professional terms with Reading, but had to retire from professional football at the age of 20 as a result of a genetic knee condition.

The former defender continued his involvement with non-league clubs Newport County, Witney Town and the now-defunct Newbury Town, while staying on Reading's books as a coach and then academy director.

Rodgers secured a move to Chelsea as head youth coach from September 2004 after impressing first-team manager Jose Mourinho during a spell in Spain. Rodgers credits Mourinho for instilling his immaculate preparations and command of small details.

After being promoted to reserve-team manager at Chelsea, Rodgers got his first senior managerial role at Watford in November 2008. The Hornets finished 13th in the Championship at the end of the season, but Rodgers switched to Reading that summer, a spell that lasted six months.

In July 2010, Swansea City announced Rodgers as their new manager and he guided the Welsh club to the Premier League in his first season after beating Reading in the Championship playoff final.

After keeping Swansea up in 2011/12 with stylish football and shocking top teams such as Arsenal, Rodgers replaced Kenny Dalglish as manager of Liverpool.

A seventh place in 2012/13 was followed up by a close battle with Manchester City for the 2013/14 Premier League title. Liverpool would ultimately finish second, but Rodgers claimed the LMA Manager of the Year award.

Liverpool ended the next campaign in sixth and Rodgers departed Anfield during the 2015/16 season with the club in 10th.

Rodgers' next club was Celtic, whom he guided to two Scottish Premiership titles, two Scottish Cups and three Scottish League Cups.

He left to join Leicester in February 2019.

Rodgers has won three Premier League Manager of the Month awards.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
thesicilian:
You should have better things to pray about
I can feel your pains
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by jizzison(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
oliverano:

Love this comment... never say never in football or any other thing in life!!!
Thanks Boss!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
crazygod:
Even if we draw with Fulham, Klopp still needs to go. This embarrassment is too much. How can you have a team like this and you will be getting results like this? angry
You're an ingrate. Klopp must stay cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by chikason22(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
You guys are now feeling for Liverpool now right. I thought you all wanted this You better enjoy the what you wished for.

I never wanted to even bother to comment on this forum that take pride in banning people's account cus I am too busy in the lab to do so. I earned in the lab and not this forum.

As I said, Liverpool will come back next season for the title and your pity will surely fade away. Humans are not consistent.

Theboss100 pays tribute to the fall of the fortress.

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by kmaster007: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Liverpool fall my hands cmon Fulham dey can't beat
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by samwheel(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin Lol

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by psalmistkakah(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Not a Liverpool fan, klopp really over use mane and Salah, good 3 years this guy's have been consistent.. what do u expect, law of diminishing return.. they gotten to the highest peak now on reverse..
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by Pacesetter123(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Looserpool,I have nothing again to say other than"SORRY" in capital letters! grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by Obinna141: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
An epl defending champion crawling towards a no champions league football next season.This is completely outrageous.
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by jizzison(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
samwheel:

Dis one is a pained Liverpool fan or whatever mediocre club he supports.
Man u no spend reach city, but wetin man u don achieve. If pep decides to leave city, ur mediocre club for rush am, even u go happy for ur mind.

Your point is valid bro.

I don't know how people would take this but let us reason together. Can lampard, ole, or maybe arteta win the premier league with this set of man city players?

Jose would obviously have issues with most players in the dressing room.

Klopp?

Ancelotti?

I think this should be up for debate.
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by jizzison(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Iseddy:

nothing concerned me with this Una analysis and arguments. I love good football and 4 teams in Europe (man. city Pep, Current Chelsea Tuchel, Inter's conte & Bayern) are giving me dat. coach wey sabi, don sabi. coach wey no sabi, give am blank check you won't see results. so pep & others wey I mentioned sabi their work.
I dey feel you I swear, you Sabi.

Coach wey sabi don sabi.
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by jizzison(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obinna141:
An epl defending champion crawling towards a no champions league football next season.This is completely outrageous.
Try telling a Liverpool fan they'll lose 6 games in a row at anfield at the start of the season and see how hard they'll laugh at your "expensive joke".
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by Babysho(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mane and Salah don dey diminish but you see that Mane...the guy don turn full otu cheesy grin grin grin
E dey play like all these boys for Street for koto Milan field wey dey wear tear tear boot. Just dey use isan

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by donMIG(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lolz.... I've been trashed so many times I just laff at the score line.... Klopp no get plan b again ooo.... Liverpool might not even beat RB L in their return fixture...
Thank God I didint have to pay for such an embarrassment
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by IvarDboneless: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
mastermaestro:

Don't be stupid! Why should a first class coach jump into a mud simply to convince a nobody lost in faraway Africa? Just shut up! People like you are enemies of progress. Always wishing those who are high up downfall. Go clean up your dirty mind. angry angry
Bros calm down...na Dem. That's how dey reason in the shithole
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by TangoPredict(f): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin blacklisted them already

#kloppout

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by tonyson010(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
fourboys:
na only 8goals Rangers don consd... still unbeaten .. the future really looks good for Liverpool... what Gerrard is doing in Scotland is completely madness

Scotland is Scotland.
England is England.

It has always being between Celtic and rangers, sometimes one other team.
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by fourboys: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
tonyson010:

Scotland is Scotland.
England is England.

It has always being between Celtic and rangers, sometimes one other team.
from 2012 to 2015 Rangers was relegated to division 2
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by Horlhamhi(f): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
omo!
A once 'Land of Fortress' has become something else o.

Still, #YNWA!
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
chikason22:
Well, Theboss100 is still around but not happy that my beloved Liverpool and Anfield is now paying for the sins of their forefathers.

Anfield is dead and burried until next season.

To my fellow kopite don't be dismayed. We'll come back stronger next season after doing the needed sacrifices needed by the goods.

YNWA

Ebukahades10, wordson, gbest90, kyase, fergie001, vickyrotex etc

It's been a season of heartbreak for us at #MERSEYSIDE
#WeMarchOn

#YNWA

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by Horlhamhi(f): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
crazygod:
Even if we draw with Fulham, Klopp still needs to go. This embarrassment is too much. How can you have a team like this and you will be getting results like this? angry
no na, Mr Man!
we can't because of the present performance from Liverpool, lay off the Coach who brought smiles on the faces of its fans again, in the previous seasons after a very long time... I mean we ain't Chelsea FC.

Be calm. #YNWA!
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by jaguars(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Horlhamhi:
omo! A once 'Land of Fortress' has become something else o.
Still, #YNWA!
... Land of palliative!

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (0 - 1) On 7th March 2021 by brainhgeek(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Champions by coincidence. The last Liverpool champion squad died in the era of Benitez. One person did not decide the fate of their success like VVD's obvious absence is doing now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs FC Zorya Luhasnk : Europa League (1 - 0) On 29th Sept 2016 / Burnley Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 3rd December 2019 / Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.