Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep (8410 Views)

We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Chummynoni(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Twenty8:

Karma is coming for your ass brother
you guys should stop this karma talk please. in as much as i dont support what the OP did, i dont agree to Karma slogan. perhaps, we should agree that the woman's husband also fcked someone's wife bfore?can you see that it is logically dumb to think that way?.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Dtruthspeaker: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

But when young girls like you fvvck married men, the preeq no carry curse da time abi

Women dey under Curse Already, so to add Curse on top their Curse be like tanker wey dey put water for ocean.

Married man na blessing to dem while dem go give am Curse!
Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Twenty8: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Chummynoni:

you guys should stop this karma talk please. in as much as i dont support what the OP did, i dont agree to Karma slogan. perhaps, we should agree that the woman's husband also fcked someone's wife bfore?can you see that it is logically dumb to think that way?.

Are all victims of serial killers necessarily serial killers too? whether this is karma also coming for the husband, that I don't know. Bad things happen to both the good and the bad, you do not have to had done bad things for bad things to happen to you, the husband might be a good man with a bad wife or a bad man with a bad wife and he'll still face challenging situations, he doesn't have to sleep with another man's for that to happen to him, but karma will come for OP.

Karma is my opinion sha, am entitled to it.
Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by efficiencie(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

prove to me God exists and I will stop and ask for forgiveness

No need bruv bang to Bangalore...keep banging until you bang no more...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Cry For Help I Lost Everything / Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! / Fury Of A Woman sconned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.