Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,457 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep (8322 Views)

We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Cashsteady(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
There is this woman that lives close to me.. Her husband hasn't been around for awhile now due to work, so the woman is always at home with her children, she's a full house wife tho.. This woman has one friend in my compound she always come to play with so through the woman in my compound I knew the woman, anytime They are having a conversation and it happened to be something I'm also very interested in I will join them..

I started noticing somethings in this woman, this woman will come to my compound when nobody is around maybe during week days when everyone would have gone to work and kids will be in school.. this woman will come pretending to look for her friend that lives in the Same compound with me knowing fully that she's not at home, she will stylishly come to my place wearing seductive dress and ask me if I had seen her friend even after replying her she will still use style to continue the conversation to the extent that I will have to let her in my place and after she starts making seductive move like opening her laps so I can see her pussy and stylishly adjusting her boobs to seduce me until I Bleep this woman she no stop oo.The woman should be in her early 40s cuz her boobs were still intact not saggy at all very sexy, I enjoyed banging her sha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by lilvicky68(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Continue eh..until one day you go gum inside one married woman..in as much as they say married women cheat I won't advice any sane man to have sex with them..

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Freestainworld(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
She stylishly came to see you, stylishly wore seductive clothes, stylishly open her legs for you to see her laps, stylishly show her boobs to you, and you stylishly bleeped her, you will stylishly die young if you don't run away from another man's wife.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Op 1 is too small na

U would have set a target of 50 (that is 2 every hour each day)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by dollytino4real(f): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
young guys listen to me o! u can fork any single bae but forking a married woman carries a curse

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by lilvicky68(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
young guys listen to me o! u can fork any single bae but forking a married woman carries a curse
Seriously

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by FreeSpirited: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
Na you put the curse inside ba

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by dollytino4real(f): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:
curse of adultery

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by dollytino4real(f): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
Seriously
seriously serious
Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Cashsteady(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
Continue eh..until one day you go gum inside one married woman..in as much as they say married women cheat I won't advice any sane man to have sex with them..

oga forget that one na because u never see this woman.. upon say she don born like 4 children her boobs still stand even her ass still dey not to now talk of the one under

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by FreeSpirited: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
curse of adultery
But when young girls like you fvvck married men, the preeq no carry curse da time abi

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by lilvicky68(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

oga forget that one na because u never see this woman.. upon say she don born like 4 children her boobs still stand even her ass still dey not to now talk of the one under
But na another man property na..
Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Rawgold29(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:

you don mad grin grin grin ;Dinish
Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by dollytino4real(f): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:

But when young girls like you fvvck married men, the preeq no carry curse...abi
the truth is always bitter, pls enjoy ur fork

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by 7victor(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Love is the best action.

Sleeping with another man's wife is a sign of lack of love.

You and the man's wife must stop this immediately and ask God to forgive and clean you both.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Cashsteady(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
7victor:
Love is the best action.

You and the man's wife must stop this immediately and ask God to forgive and clean you both.

prove to me God exists and I will stop and ask for forgiveness
Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by FreeSpirited: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
the truth is always bitter, pls enjoy ur fork
Really?...How easy for truth to be bitter when guys fvvck married women..but when u fvvck married men, the truth and preeq become sweet...oya clap for yourself.

20 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Cashsteady(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
But na another man property na..

who cares? na only him wan enjoy am

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by 7victor(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Love is the best action.

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by frozen70(f): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cashsteady:
There is this woman that lives close to me.. Her husband hasn't been around for awhile now due to work, so the woman is always at home with her children, she's a full house wife tho.. This woman has one friend in my compound she always come to play with so through the woman in my compound I knew the woman, anytime They are having a conversation and it happened to be something I'm also very interested in I will join them..

I started noticing somethings in this woman, this woman will come to my compound when nobody is around maybe during week days when everyone would have gone to work and kids will be in school.. this woman will come pretending to look for her friend that lives in the Same compound with me knowing fully that she's not at home, she will stylishly come to my place wearing seductive dress and ask me if I had seen her friend even after replying her she will still use style to continue the conversation to the extent that I will have to let her in my place and after she starts making seductive move like opening her laps so I can see her pussy and stylishly adjusting her boobs to seduce me until I Bleep this woman she no stop oo.The woman should be in her early 40s cuz her boobs were still intact not saggy at all very sexy, I enjoyed banging her sha

She has blood running in her life not water

You guys tried
Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Cashsteady(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:

but young girls fucking another woman property is ok ABI? hypocrites everywhere

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Silentgroper(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
curse of adultery
Shey curse of fornication dey?
Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

Everybody will be at work and u are always alone in your compound every week. My brother you are jobless go and look for something doing Abeg

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by doggedfighter(f): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sex
Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by doggedfighter(f): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sex is sex . None carries any curse.

The only danger in this case is being caught.

A woman is a woman.

Op, she's a full time house wife, are you a full time house boy too?

You don't go to work?

25 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Cashsteady(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ezebinaugwu:

Everybody will be at work and u are always alone in your compound every week. My brother you are jobless go and look for something doing Abeg

ahh bro I get money pass u no br brag na fact u no fee understand
Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Remijuice: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

ahh bro I get money pass u no br brag na fact u no fee understand
Bros,, you fit reason my side Abeg?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by mariahAngel(f): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

Your destiny don finish!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by crackhaus: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:

But when young girls like you fvvck married men, the preeq no carry curse...abi

Cashsteady:

but young girls fucking another woman property is ok ABI? hypocrites everywhere

Silentgroper:
Shey curse of fornication dey?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Jeon(f): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

prove to me God exists and I will stop and ask for forgiveness

@bold 1
the day you die.
@bold 2
it may be too late
Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Jeon(f): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:

you can't fuvk any single boy or girl unless you are both married.
and any married partner committing extramarital sex is bringing calamities onto him/herself.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Women Are Too Easy To Bleep by Jeon(f): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

need to turn away from ur bad deed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Wives Often Blamed For Their Husbands' Failures? / Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism / How Do I Handle My Neighbour's Excesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.