Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Happy Birthday To My Spiritual Father... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To My Spiritual Father... (209 Views)

Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis / ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos / Anthony Joshua Is My Spiritual Husband – Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Spiritual Father... by MikePhilly(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Today anointed Minstrel and music minister Pastor Mike Anthony clocks a year older and the entire friends and family of WICC have continued pouring in encomiums all day to celebrate the man all about the WinningWord.

Courtesy. WinningWord International Christian Centre.

Ifelala- Music Coach and Lead Instrumentalist

Happy birthday to my spiritual father, I pray for more Grace and more anointing, open heavens in all your endeavors and may the lord bless you beyond measures.. cheers.

1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My Spiritual Father... by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday blessed.man of God
Kindly click my link on my signature if u want to gain interest on your money. Safe and makes mad sense

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy, Davido Fight Dirty In Hollywood ‘coming To America 2’ – Sensational T / Men Would Be Nothing Without The Guidance Of Women – Kiddwaya Writes On #interna / Davido Will Be Shot Dead - Popular Ghanaian, Prophet Elisha Kofi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.