Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant (907 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Bojocity: 6:26am On Apr 12, 2011
problems started when her daughter mother of two children 4 two diffen men leave her ex hansband that marrid her 4 beter 4worse due to sicness dat attack her hansband after one child now because i was nice to her mother (my nebor) she want me to married her daughter y my girlfriend of 4yrs dat i want to wedd dis year is 7mos pregnent and my nebor and her daughter is awell of it. pls advics me.note my girlfriend is not staying with i rented house her,y am still staying with my parents
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by okeymadu(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2011
@OP. Go and work on your command of the English language before returning to post any other stuff in here.

Your English is below poor. OK?
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by roymary: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2011
Bojocity:

problems started when her daughter mother of two children 4 two diffen men leave her ex hansband that marrid her 4 beter 4worse due to sicness dat attack her hansband after one child now because i was nice to her mother (my nebor) she want me to married her daughter y my girlfriend of 4yrs dat i want to wedd dis year is 7mos pregnent and my nebor and her daughter is awell of it. pls advics me.note my girlfriend is not staying with i rented house her,y am still staying with my parents

TRANSLATION PLEASE,
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Pweety4me(f): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2011
Oh oh grin lipsrsealed
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by BABE3: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2011
Wow! When I saw the comments about english, I wanted to tell you guyz to free the guy, until I read the post myself. Chei! I have a flipping headache! I had to read that sh1t five times to understand it.

ok @OP, Pls just leave the neighbor and her wahala abeg! Concentrate on your pregnant girlfriend.  smiley
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nekai(f): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2011
Why would you be bothered with your neighbour?
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Wislet(f): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2011
@bojocity, kindness is something dat should be appreciated and left at that. Your neighbour has no right to ask you to marry her daughter, are u the only kind man in the world? What kind of mother will ask u to marry her daughter when she already knows you have a girlfriend who is pregnant for you. Pls concentrate on your girlfriend and forget your neighbour and her daughter. Tell her u are NOT interested in marrying de daughter. Period.
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Wislet(f): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2011
Besides, if u marry the daughter, what guarantee do you have that she will not turn out like her mother? A woman left her husband because he was sick and has two children for different men?? U better be careful. Tell her u already have a wife, and she should stop disturbing you. Abi you wan marry de daughter? See question.
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Wislet(f): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2011
Besides, if u marry the daughter, what guarantee do you have that she will not turn out like her mother? A woman left her husband because he was sick and has two children for different men?? U better be careful. Tell her u already have a wife, and she should stop disturbing you. STOP GOING TO THEIR HOUSE. U have a family already (wife and child) lol. Abi you wan marry de daughter join? See question.
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Dyt(f): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2011
Buhahahahahahahahahaaaha
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by snthesis(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2011
Wislet:

Besides, if u marry the daughter, what guarantee do you have that she will not turn out like her mother? A woman left her husband because he was sick and has two children for different men?? U better be careful. Tell her u already have a wife, and she should stop disturbing you. STOP GOING TO THEIR HOUSE. U have a family already (wife and child) lol. Abi you wan marry de daughter join? See question.
so u translate gibberish- welldone grin grin
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Wislet(f): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2011
snthesis:

tank yo! Hehehehe
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MMM2(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
marry de both of dem.
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 190: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
okeymadu:

[size=15pt]@OP. Go and work on your command of the English language before returning to post any other stuff in here.

Your English is below poor. OK?[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin

You are wicked! grin
Re: Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant by tashanja(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
Wislet:

tank yo! Hehehehe
snthesis:

She really try, even the CIA would have had difficulty deciphering that coded msg shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu / Does This Girl Like Me? / Shakin My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.