Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,695,638 members, 6,354,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 11:39 AM

My Journey To Rwanda Kigali - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Rwanda Kigali (12637 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09
Good evening some dont even know its easy to get rwanda citizenship and travel to the country of their dreams

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Majorly21: 9:47pm On Jun 09
4everEdward:
Good evening some dont even know its easy to get rwanda citizenship and travel to the country of their dreams
you de make dis Rwanda stuff de enter my eye. You fit make inquiries about how forex traders go fit come there or like how much to start business there.
Re: My Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 6:03pm On Jun 10
4everEdward:

Bro enlighten more on this pls, cos I just checked now and Rwanda is Visa free / E visa to Australia, Singapore etc.
Re: My Journey To Rwanda Kigali by sunnyg12(m): 3:21am On Jun 11
Majorly21:
you de make dis Rwanda stuff de enter my eye. You fit make inquiries about how forex traders go fit come there or like how much to start business there.
I tell you
Re: My Journey To Rwanda Kigali by mamawa123: 4:02am On Jun 11
Soteriahascome:

Sit down because you don't have taste of girls... No make up can make that monkey looking lady beautiful

Try to be nice. The lady is presentable

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Rwanda Kigali by IamRandy: 8:40am On Jun 18
Pavore9:

If their permit only allows you to travel to other Africa countries then it is very limited in comparison to Kenya's as Nigerian students who eventually get their Kenyan student visa (becoming increasingly difficult to get) qualifies them after meeting other requirements, to apply for visas to travel outside Africa when their universities are on break.

Pls do you have connect to any NIGERIAN student(s) living in Kenya?

I want to connect with them,, planning a vacation there soon.

Thanks
Re: My Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Crownp(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21
Rwanda na just one cool country. Truly kagame might be a crazy dictator, he has really developed his nation very well.
If you have heard of the ongoing kigali innovation city project, that is the next big thing coming out of africa... Kigali have been in the news lately for several good reasons.
And for those saying kigali is expensive, well, it depends. I have a friend who has a startup in kigali and everything is going well for him.
And i think market prices are okay for groceries and foodstuffs in kigali, though their restaurants can be expensive....
Working remotely and earning in dollars is the best one can do to enjoy kigali

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22
Crownp:
Rwanda na just one cool country. Truly kagame might be a crazy dictator, he has really developed his nation very well.
If you have heard of the ongoing kigali innovation city project, that is the next big thing coming out of africa... Kigali have been in the news lately for several good reasons.
And for those saying kigali is expensive, well, it depends. I have a friend who has a startup in kigali and everything is going well for him.
And i think market prices are okay for groceries and foodstuffs in kigali, though their restaurants can be expensive....
Working remotely and earning in dollars is the best one can do to enjoy kigali

smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSTg11XTuw

Check out this video on my youtube thanks

for your trusted vendor to deal on all kinds of gifts card and btc make sure to contact her thank you

Re: My Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 7:08am On Jun 23
4everEdward:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSTg11XTuw

Check out this video on my youtube thanks

for your trusted vendor to deal on all kinds of gifts card and btc make sure to contact her thank you

Use map na, or google and show them picture of a church, they will understand. Another thing, check the church you’re going and call the church’s number you find online. Or you can give the phone to someone on d road while on call with the church.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan / 6 Things That Make You A Bad Driver / After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.