Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali (66117 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Longboatent: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Any Nigerian In Kigali ?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Tamee(f): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Tamee:

Hello. I want to apply for Msc this year. How much will it cost me from start till I land in Kigali? How long from Application till I get my Visa?
Send a mail
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by mudic(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hello house, please how mush does it cost to travel into Rwanda for 15 days return ticket, please with accommodation and feeding. Thanks
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by oluayebenz: 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
mudic:
Hello house, please how mush does it cost to travel into Rwanda for 15 days return ticket, please with accommodation and feeding. Thanks

Lagos - Kigali via Rwandair 420k

Accomodation and feeding for 15days
Hold Minimum of 250k
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Sheyimann: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2023
oluayebenz:

Lagos - Kigali via Rwandair 420k

Accomodation and feeding for 15days
Hold Minimum of 250k

It depends on your taste 250$ is a bit on the high side sha
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by odimbannamdi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
good4all40:

Kigali is a brilliant city I enjoyed every bit of it last time I visited l think l should visit again in August or September by God's grace. The country is so peaceful you can imagine a country where the commercial banks close at 8pm.

Most of their shopping malls work 24 hours round the clock the city is so magnificent.

Please only go their for tourism, business or Education.

Hi bro,

Been researching on Rwanda and i am becoming attracted to the country and now considering it for a vacation destination sometime in November.

Could you please help confirm whether this is the link through which I can apply for a tourist/vacation visa? If not, please help share the correct link. Thanks so much

https://irembo......gov....rw/user/citizen/service/dgie/request_a_visa

CC: Agape123, ifecx4real
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by odimbannamdi(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
4everEdward:

Ok, check this website to know the kind of visa that is available. i believe i answered your question,,, https://irembo.gov.rw/home/citizen/all_services

Thanks for this link! I had seen it earlier but wasn't sure if it was the correct link.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Hi bro,

Been researching on Rwanda and i am becoming attracted to the country and now considering it for a vacation destination sometime in November.

Could you please help confirm whether this is the link through which I can apply for a tourist/vacation visa? If not, please help share the correct link. Thanks so much

https://irembo......gov....rw/user/citizen/service/dgie/request_a_visa

CC: Agape123, ifecx4real

You don’t need a visa to visit Kigali for 1 month I think.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Thanks for this link! I had seen it earlier but wasn't sure if it was the correct link.

You are welcom
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Leed234: 5:15am On Nov 16, 2023
Rwanda is good place to start your business, I am a company owner in Rwanda and my business is going very well. The process of opening my business was smooth no corruption everything were organized. There is strong security services, power, water and steady business transaction progress. If you are coming here accomodation is expensive and you need to plan your way. My company is GUEST HOUSE and food services. You can call the number below for assistance.

+2450793222616.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by odimbannamdi(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2023
Men dem...just touched down Rwanda this morning for vacation. Abeg advise some nice places to visit that you have probably experienced first-hand. I am also using Google. But mehn, the cost of transport in Kigali is something else. Soo expensive!

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by MrsDanex: 6:30am On Dec 07, 2023
Good morning my people,
I am seeing people saying visa to Rwanda is free, but I did an e visa online which cost me close to $300! I am confused; hope I wasn’t scammed online. Yet to visit Rwanda

odimbannamdi:
Men dem...just touched down Rwanda this morning for vacation. Abeg advise some nice places to visit that you have probably experienced first-hand. I am also using Google. But mehn, the cost of transport in Kigali is something else. Soo expensive!
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by NONNYG: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2023
MrsDanex:
Good morning my people,
I am seeing people saying visa to Rwanda is free, but I did an e visa online which cost me close to $300! I am confused; hope I wasn’t scammed online. Yet to visit Rwanda

You were scammed
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by oluayebenz: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
MrsDanex:
Good morning my people,

So sad to hear this from you and unfortunately you have been scammed.

Nigerian passport holder can enter Rwanda for free for 30days
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by odimbannamdi(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
MrsDanex:
Good morning my people,

There are different classes of Rwandan visa, but visa for Nigerians is free and the whole process is done when you get to the Kigali airport.

Confirm whether this is the website you used in making the payment and I could help you further

And also saw this link, https://irembo .gov.
rw/user/citizen/service/dgie/request_a_visa
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by MrsDanex: 12:56am On Dec 08, 2023
odimbannamdi:

There are different classes of Rwandan visa, but visa for Nigerians is free and the whole process is done when you get to the Kigali airport.

Confirm whether this is the website you used in making the payment and I could help you further

And also saw this link, https://irembo .gov.
rw/user/citizen/service/dgie/request_a_visa

It’s so painful I was scammed. This was the link I used. https://www.globalvisacorp.com/destination/rwanda?gbraid=0AAAAAqGv7R84sAEX45VNWcb-9EfPIikpF&gclid=CjwKCAiA98WrBhAYEiwA2WvhOtgWuoRrkwreRn6X0uPZqQ9pkHMxKNaq8i7_4z8NbA_dipr8-yJTVBoCWawQAvD_BwE.
I sent all my documents
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by MrsDanex: 1:30am On Dec 08, 2023
MrsDanex:

It’s so painful I was scammed. This was the link I used. https://www.globalvisacorp.com/destination/rwanda?gbraid=0AAAAAqGv7R84sAEX45VNWcb-9EfPIikpF&gclid=CjwKCAiA98WrBhAYEiwA2WvhOtgWuoRrkwreRn6X0uPZqQ9pkHMxKNaq8i7_4z8NbA_dipr8-yJTVBoCWawQAvD_BwE.
I sent all my documents
The upload is the amount my husband and I paid. Please how do I get this cash back. The company is called Global visa corp. I saw them online. Please help a sister. If you click on the link it takes you to a site that looks like government site

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2023
MrsDanex:

The upload is the amount my husband and I paid. Please how do I get this cash back. The company is called Global visa corp. I saw them online. Please help a sister. If you click on the link it takes you to a site that looks like government site
The company may not be a scam but definitely not for Nigeria passport holders seeking to either relocate or go for tourism in Rwanda. For Nigeria passport holders visa to Rwanda used to be $30 at Kigali airport upon arrival for 30daysl but now is free. However that may not be the case for some national outside African continent, so citizens of countries outside Africa seeking to go to Rwanda may need to pay that much as you paid here in order to enter Rwanda. So it may not be a scam but they gave you the services that's meant for citizens of countries that requires visa to enter Rwanda. You should have make this enquiry before seeking for visa to Rwanda and you could have gotten help. I will ask you one question. The visa they issued or secured for you isn't it authentic? Because before you can cry scam the visa will have to be proved to be fake, but if not then you are not scammed, rather you paid for services that's meant for countries outside Africa that requires visa to visit Rwanda and not for the ones meant for you. That online stuff you used doesn't look like it's Nigerian or African, is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.