Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali (65675 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Floyd45(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2021
gracedson:
Yes Onomo hotel, the lockdown has been lifted from Aug 1 - 15, hopefully i will be able to check out few spots.

Nice

Try and check out Kigali Genocide Memorial

2 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Floyd45:

Nice

Try and check out Kigali Genocide Memorial
Definitely would, thank you.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Picture 1 was when I came back to Rwanda. Rwand here is the best just 4 hours . Ethiopia first took us to Addis, from Addis to Burundi then to Kigali, waste of time.
Picture 2 is house rent for 1 month with my friends. Omo the house we rented in Gacuriro is $1,000 per month. House for here cost die

Since 2 weeks now there have been curfew which was removed yesterday.
They foreigners are the one bringing money in, imagine when I came in, I paid $60 for corona test, when you’re leaving you do another corona test, mind you d test i did in Lagos was still valid o, when u get here u spend 1 day in hotel till ur Results is out, my first time I stayed in the manor hotel at Nyarutarama. Very expensive hotel, second was the 2000 in downtown.

Omo to buy Naija food cost die
But the country is clean and peaceful, but their people poor lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
4everEdward:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fF8xf0gCjs

Don’t forget to subscribe thank you

Lol she try, I duh get pass 20 girlfriends here �. Once they reach our house, they see free wifi, free food, beer and Netflix, they won’t want to leave again o lol

3 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
4everEdward:

Yes and I school. Just got my visa to to travel to Germany

Hwf bro, how u take run the Germany visa na so, I de interested. Wanted to apply for UK visa with my Rwanda business visa but lockdown came, can you put me through with the agent and all, gisozi no far to Gacuriro na, we can link up
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Agape123:

Hwf bro, how u take run the Germany visa na so, I de interested. Wanted to apply for UK visa with my Rwanda business visa but lockdown came, can you put me through with the agent and all, gisozi no far to Gacuriro na, we can link up

Email me your number
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
4everEdward:

Email me your number @ amarachichigbo1@gmail.com

Check ur email br
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Agape123:

Check ur email br
Bros wen did u come back to naija and wen did u go back to KIGALI? Seems u wanmt to settle down there
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Agape123:

The last time u updated us here u said u were on tourism with ur friends but we didnt hear from u again. Did u come back to Nija after that trip and return back to Kigali? Seems u want to settle down there finally?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
The last time u updated us here u said u were on tourism with ur friends but we didnt hear from u again. Did u come back to Nija after that trip and return back to Kigali? Seems u want to settle down there finally?

I never said tourism and yes I came back to Lagos used a week in Lagos and went back.
Me no settle here finally o, the numbers of mosquitoes in this country is more than the population of people. I de go better country soon sir. On God

5 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Agape123:

I never said tourism and yes I came back to Lagos used a week in Lagos and went back.
Me no settle here finally o, the numbers of mosquitoes in this country is more than the population of people. I de go better country soon sir. On God

Lol grin I swear the kind mosquitoes there ehhh very too much
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Agape123:

The mosquitoes thing no bi small thing oo. Giant mosquitoes with needle mouths that peas through the cloths like knife through the butter. I read where u were asking or thinking of using ur business visa to try to secure UK visa from there? I dont think that is gonna be possible. The only thing u can use to secure visa there is resident permit. I made enquiry to that effect wen i was there and that was the answer i got. And to get resident permit there isnt much stressful. Just rent a shop or an office space, put a table and chair there, then go for ur resident permit. That was how most of our people i met there got theirs, unless they had tightened up the process.

5 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
The mosquitoes thing no bi small thing oo. Giant mosquitoes with needle mouths that peas through the cloths like knife through the butter. I read where u were asking or thinking of using ur business visa to try to secure UK visa from there? I dont think that is gonna be possible. The only thing u can use to secure visa there is resident permit. I made enquiry to that effect wen i was there and that was the answer i got. And to get resident permit there isnt much stressful. Just rent a shop or an office space, put a table and chair there, then go for ur resident permit. That was how most of our people i met there got theirs, unless they had tightened up the process.

Lol you got it wrong, business visa is a resident? You have something that is keeping you in the country & study visa is residence , and you can use it to apply for any damn country you wish too…:

But some countries will like you to stay in that country for like 6months or so before you can leave…
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
4everEdward:

Lol you got it wrong, business visa is a resident? You have something that is keeping you in the country & study visa is residence , and you can use it to apply for any damn country you wish too…:

But some countries will like you to stay in that country for like 6months or so before you can leave…
Ok, God be with you bro
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by vincentao: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2021
My short review about Kigali, Rwanda:

Nice and organized place. They are quite conservative. Understatement. They are very conservative.
Foreginers are the ones bringing in the money.
If you don’t speak the local language, expect to pay x5.
Quite secure, very low crime rate.
Rent is expensive, but luckily for me I met a Nigerian guy that helps people get short term stay houses according to your budget. Most landlords/agents would rip you off simply because you don’t speak local languguage. They also think ALL Nigerians are VERY RICH lol. Nigerians are really hustling here sha.
Nigerian food is also available but costly. Tried a few but the only ones that seemed to know what they are doing was www.bestnigerianfoodinkigali.com. I simply ordered online then they delivered to my apartment and their portion sizes are big with and comes free chin chin or puff puff lol.
Low purchasing power seems to be the problem for businesses, hence competition is stiff.
Last but not the least, Rwandan women. Beautiful to behold with great curves and slim waist. Omo they can squirt for Africa and beyond haha. They call it “Amazi” meaning “water” lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2021
Agape123:
Picture 1 was when I came back to Rwanda. Rwand here is the best just 4 hours . Ethiopia first took us to Addis, from Addis to Burundi then to Kigali, waste of time.
Picture 2 is house rent for 1 month with my friends. Omo the house we rented in Gacuriro is $1,000 per month. House for here cost die

Since 2 weeks now there have been curfew which was removed yesterday.
They foreigners are the one bringing money in, imagine when I came in, I paid $60 for corona test, when you’re leaving you do another corona test, mind you d test i did in Lagos was still valid o, when u get here u spend 1 day in hotel till ur Results is out, my first time I stayed in the manor hotel at Nyarutarama. Very expensive hotel, second was the 2000 in downtown.

Omo to buy Naija food cost die
But the country is clean and peaceful, but their people poor lol
To buy Naija food no too cost if you are paying in $, like $30 everyday sha.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by dustydee: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2021
vincentao:

Nice and organized place. They are quite conservative. Understatement. They are very conservative.
Rent is expensive, but luckily for me I met a Nigerian guy that helps people get short term stay houses according to your budget. Most landlords/agents would rip you off simply because you don’t speak local languguage. They also think ALL Nigerians are VERY RICH lol. Nigerians are really hustling here sha.
Nigerian food is also available but costly. Tried a few but the only ones that seemed to know what they are doing was www.bestnigerianfoodinkigali.com. I simply ordered online then they delivered to my apartment and their portion sizes are big with and comes free chin chin or puff puff lol.
Low purchasing power seems to be the problem for businesses, hence competition is stiff.
Last but not the least, Rwandan women. Beautiful to behold with great curves and slim waist. Omo they can squirt for Africa and beyond haha. They call it “Amazi” meaning “water” lol
Now now? shocked You try.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2021
dustydee:

Now now? shocked You try.
Nah true oo, I thought I was just lucky sha, so they all squirt, Omo

3 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2021
vincentao:

True, https://www.bestnigerianfoodinkigali.com./ are the best, I order from them everyday since I got here.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by dustydee: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2021
gracedson:
Nah true oo, I thought I was just lucky sha, so they all squirt, Omo
Ah, you too. Not even a week yet. cheesy
Weh done sir.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2021
dustydee:

Ah, you too. Not even a week yet. cheesy
Weh done sir.
No be my fault sha oo, they love Nigerians, they believe we have money.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by oluayebenz: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2021
gracedson:
No be my fault sha oo, they love Nigerians, they believe we have money.

They are correct nah

How many Rwandans can afford a vacation?

2 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2021
oluayebenz:

They are correct nah

How many Rwandans can afford a vacation?
That is true, I have not met any that can afford a vacation, except that they travels to Congo and other neighboring countries.
But I would say that they are ‘comfortable’, you know Security, Electricity, etc.

Dangote’s net worth is bigger than the country’s.

5 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by oluayebenz: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2021
gracedson:
That is true, I have not met any that can afford a vacation, except that they travels to Congo and other neighboring countries.
But I would say that they are ‘comfortable’, you know Security, Electricity, etc.

Dangote’s net worth is bigger than the country’s.

Yes correct
They have basic needs within them thou but very poor.....

Infact Nigeria is the only black nation that its citizens can afford a vacation at least once in a year, thou Nigerian citizen are also poor but not extremely like Its counterparts......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2021
oluayebenz:

Yes correct
They have basic needs within them thou but very poor.....

Infact Nigeria is the only black nation that its citizens can afford a vacation at least once in a year, thou Nigerian citizen are also poor but not extremely like Its counterparts......

You are absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2021

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
gracedson:
To buy Naija food no too cost if you are paying in $, like $30 everyday sha.

You are rich fa, 30$ per day is 15k naira. That’s 450K for 30 days.

3 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
vincentao:

Lol at the squirt, they can squirt for whole world, not only Africa. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Agape123:

You are rich fa, 30$ per day is 15k naira. That’s 450K for 30 days.
Nah vacation nah, I dey always forget Naira whenever I travel oo, I put dollar in mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) / Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.