Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali (66097 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by NONNYG: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Hey stop saying what u don't know. Have u bin to Rwanda before, or are u currently there? Every one knows that u pay 30 dollar for visa on arrival. i did and every other person i know who arrived Kigali international airport did. Unless they just replaced it with the 60 dollar covid 19 u alleged.
Rwanda is visa free for 30 days, unless you're talking about East Africa Tourist Visa which is $100 upon arrival..valid for 90 days (Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya).
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
NONNYG:
Rwanda is visa free for 30 days, unless you're talking about East Africa Tourist Visa which is $100 upon arrival..valid for 90 days (Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya).
I asked u a question. Are u in Rwanda currently, or have u bin there before? If so wen ? I talk based on wat I know not hearsay oga. Is a place I have lived so I know wat I'm saying. Is that a new policy started maybe a month or two ago? Cos as at March this yr Rwanda is still one month visa on arrival for Nigeria citizens, and it goes for $30. I also know of the east african tourist visa. So tell me where u got ur info from. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by NONNYG: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
I asked u a question. Are u in Rwanda currently, or have u bin there before? If so wen ? I talk based on wat I know not hearsay oga. Is a place I have lived so I know wat I'm saying. Is that a new policy started maybe a month or two ago? Cos as at March this yr Rwanda is still one month visa on arrival for Nigeria citizens, and it goes for $30. I also know of the east african tourist visa. So tell me where u got ur info from. Thank u
I was in Rwanda last month, same also in 2019.

I never paid $30 for visa at the airport

Thank you
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
NONNYG:
I was in Rwanda last month, same also in 2019.

I never paid $30 for visa at the airport

Thank you
Perhaps a new visa rule then. And are u a Nigerian passport holder? I mean did u travel on Nigeria passport? Thanks for d info
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by NONNYG: 5:35am On Jul 15, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Perhaps a new visa rule then. And are u a Nigerian passport holder? I mean did u travel on Nigeria passport? Thanks for d info
Yes I'm a Nigerian passport holder. Like I said I also visited Rwanda in 2019, I didn't pay $30.

So I'm kinda surprised

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
NONNYG:
Yes I'm a Nigerian passport holder. Like I said I also visited Rwanda in 2019, I didn't pay $30.

So I'm kinda surprised
Thanks for d info bro. I will be settling down there in 3months time

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Limassol(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Quite an intresting thread. However, i just wanna point out some fact. Firstly, despite Rwanda having one of the lowest GDP per capita in the world it's citizens enjoy better welfare compare to Nigeria. Besides it's far more politically and socially stable than Nigeria, plus the security and peace there is something Nigerians can only dream of. Secondly, it dosen't produce much which means few jobs, and make no mistake it's citizens are unforgivenly poor. Not recomendable for immigrants unless one has business in mind, and sure it's okay to add it in your bucket list of places to explore in Africa.

10 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Limassol:
Quite an intresting thread. However, i just wanna point out some fact. Firstly, despite Rwanda having one of the lowest GDP per capita in the world it's citizens enjoy better welfare compare to Nigeria. Besides it's far more politically and socially stable than Nigeria, plus the security and peace there is something Nigerians can only dream of. Secondly, it dosen't produce much which means few jobs, and make no mistake it's citizens are unforgivenly poor. Not recomendable for immigrants unless one has business in mind, and sure it's okay to add it in your bucket list of places to explore in Africa.
You are right, but i beg to defer on one thing, that her citizens are terribly poor. I would rather you say, some or majority of her citizens are poor. The reason is because there are some of her citizens that are rich, just as majority of Nigerians and citizens of other African countries are poor. So it is not only a Rwandan thing. The only advise i will give to any one going there is this, that Rwanda is only good for tourism or for business, it is no place for hustling but sure it is a very good place to set up a business and also raise a family. I prefer Kigali to any city in Nigeria 100%.

3 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Kingchineme6(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kigali international Airport is very small but neat with that white robotic machine there lol, I landed there when I was coming back from dubai because I booked Rwandair. Very beautiful place and neat airport.

4 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kingchineme6:
Kigali international Airport is very small but neat with that white robotic machine there lol, I landed there when I was coming back from dubai because I booked Rwandair. Very beautiful place and neat airport.

Lol yes
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kingchineme6:
RwandAir, is not accepting my Card, do you know of any other airline that goes directly from Nigeria to Rwanda ?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2021
gracedson:
RwandAir, is not accepting my Card, do you know of any other airline that goes directly from Nigeria to Rwanda ?

Apart from RwandAir use Ethiopia
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2021
Zaksart:

Am not in Rwanda but thinking about making moves already. Please we need update bro ���.
Have u finally made up your mind bro? to me Rwanda is the best. I made a post ere on Nairaland in respect of tat. I have lived there before, I'm only making enquiries before moving back there because is been almost 5yrs since I left the country and so far the responses I'm getting in respect of that is very encouraging. I'm moving in few months time. For that country, particularly Kigali their federal capital territory is the happening thing in the whole of Africa now.

2 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Sujidamau: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please OP, do you have any idea/info about universities in Rwanda that offers PhD program in physics? The cost implications? The process of having admission? Your feedback will be of great benefit to me, as I expect to hear from you. Thank you
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sujidamau:
Please OP, do you have any idea/info about universities in Rwanda that offers PhD program in physics? The cost implications? The process of having admission? Your feedback will be of great benefit to me, as I expect to hear from you. Thank you

Check ALU, ULK, Adventist? And the application is 31000 Rwf, about let’s say 15k naira appro.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
4everEdward:

Apart from RwandAir use Ethiopia
Okay, thank you.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Sujidamau: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
4everEdward:

Check ALU, ULK, Adventist? And the application is 31000 Rwf, about let’s say 15k naira appro.
Thanks alot bro. Really appreciate, I will check
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Obynolee(f): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2021

You're welcome.

May God see every genuine Nigerian youths with legit huzzle through the hard times our wicked leaders put them through.

Stay focus and be creative and the sky is your limit.

One thing I have noticed during my trips across Africa is, besides business that you are asking for, services are on high demands everywhere and it's a gold mine.

What do I mean by services?

Skills.

What you can do with your hand. (Not buying and selling)

1. Barbing. Learn how to barb hairs it's always in demand. And all you need is a Clipper brushes and combs. When chips are down, that is what you can easily fall back on.

2.Weaving and plaiting (Nigerian guys do that a lot in South Africa and they make good money riding good cars)
Go and learn how to make ladies hair. Including attachment. Etc.

3. Civil Engineering. And every aspect of house building.
Plumbing
Painting
Electrical
Tiling
POP.
Welding
All these are in high demand but most of them are done by Senegalese, Cotonou guys. The only one I know they don't Ventura into is Aluminum windows and doors. So learn that. They build houses and hotels across AFRICA you won't lack jobs in that area.

Art
You stand to make good money in Art anywhere especially where they have good tourism. With Art you can't be stranded.

Buying and selling of what we have in Naija and is in demand where you are. This requires money. You gats to have good money.

Never travel out of Naija with the sole aim of using your certificate to work. Especially in Africa.
I am not saying your certificate is useless. No! Take your certificate along everywhere you go but learn skills.
Skills will bail you out when your certificate seems to be useless.

It's not easy typing all these. But I always have the passion to help people and I hate seeing youths take wrong steps in their struggle to make it in life.
So, don't mind the typographical errors.

Never Ever have the mind to go into crime. It's never a good venture. You will see guys wanting to lure you into it.

Never yield. All you need is God by your side, Your certificate in your file, a good Skill in your Hands and a Sharp brain in your skull.

All you stay blessed.

Good advice
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2021
Who is going to Rwanda this Week ?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by ultimatebas(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
gracedson:
Who is going to Rwanda this Week ?
Mine is 15th August by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
ultimatebas:

I should still be there by then, we may meet.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2021
gracedson:
I should still be there by then, we may meet.
When are you traveling and what are you going there for? Business or tourism purpose?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2021
ultimatebas:

Are you going for business or tourism purpose?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by ultimatebas(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Are you going for business or tourism purpose?

One week training

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
When are you traveling and what are you going there for? Business or tourism purpose?
This Week, tourism.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
gracedson:

This Week, tourism.
Safe journey

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
ultimatebas:

One week training
Safe trip
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by ultimatebas(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Safe trip

Thanks
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
ultimatebas:

Thanks
And pls try to update us with the happenings over there. Tell us what you see, like if the place is good for migration, establishment of business, raising a family, etc. Thanks
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
On my way.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by israelinvests: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Within 5 working days....

Call or WHATSAPP 08101860397 or 08038174098

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigerians Reveal What Makes Them Cry In The UK / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.