Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali (65897 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by oluayebenz: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
judecares1:
I ALWAYS TEND TO IGNORE U BUT IF I SHOULD,U WILL CONTINUE LEADING PEOPLE ASTRAY, I CAN PRESENT AN EVIDENCE OF TRANSACTIOS WHICH HAVE DONE WITH NIGERIANS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF D WHATSAPP GROUP AND FOR YOUR INFO,D WHATSAPP IS AN ASSOCIATION OF ALL NIGERIANS WHO ARE CURRENTLY RESIDING IN RWANDA
LET ME ASK U QUESTION,HOW MANY COUNTRIES IN D WORLD DO U TINK IS USING NAIRA? WHICH SHOP DO U EXPECT TO SEE SUCH?
WE EXCHANGE MONEY EITHER COS I WANT TO USE NAIRA TO BUY SOMETIN 4M NAIJA OR I NEED RWANDA CURRENCY,IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE UNLESS U DONT TRAVEL OR BELONG TO ANY EDUCATIONAL WHATSAPP GROUP,GUY PLS WISE UP AND STOP SAYING TRASH WHICH U DONT HAVE SINGLE EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP

See this one again o....

Only a mumu like you will do that kind of transaction.

All your post here are always dicey and not straightforward.
From PM me, to forex transaction via WhatsApp.

You need to be monitored on this platform

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Fapshots: 3:15am On Jul 12, 2022
4everEdward:

amarachichigbo1@gmail.com mail me your number here and i will chat you up or i can add you to my travel tour group
Please check your email bro
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fapshots:

Please check your email bro

Nothing there
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
4everEdward:

Nothing there
Nna where are you now, are you in Kigali now? I just thought of you yesterday cos is been long I heard from you here. Where are you now and hope you are well?

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Suremarcus1: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Pls, when one is coming to Rwanda for studies, what document should be held at hand to pass the immigration??
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by FuckEveryday: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Suremarcus1:
Pls, when one is coming to Rwanda for studies, what document should be held at hand to pass the immigration??
Admission letter
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by judecares1(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2022
admission letter
negative covid result
hotel reservation(he nor me say u go stay inside oo provided u show dem)
yellow fever certificate(very important)
police report(very very important cos without police report, you wont be able to apply for your study visa,the police report u nor need to show am to immigration but just keep 4 inside ur bag)
one way flight(nor mind waiting those idiots won tell u 4 Rwanda air oo)
upon arrival, immigration go ask u say waiting u won do, just tell dem say u con read book,dey go request to either see ur admission letter or the name of ur school b4 dey stamp ur passport but dey fit nor ask u self,u pay $60 for covid test again(i nor know if dey still dey do am sha)
which school u dey go?

Suremarcus1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Suremarcus1: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
judecares1:
admission letter
negative covid result
hotel reservation(he nor me say u go stay inside oo provided u show dem)
yellow fever certificate(very important)
police report(very very important cos without police report, you wont be able to apply for your study visa,the police report u nor need to show am to immigration but just keep 4 inside ur bag)
one way flight(nor mind waiting those idiots won tell u 4 Rwanda air oo)
upon arrival, immigration go ask u say waiting u won do, just tell dem say u con read book,dey go request to either see ur admission letter or the name of ur school b4 dey stamp ur passport but dey fit nor ask u self,u pay $60 for covid test again(i nor know if dey still dey do am sha)
which school u dey go?

Thank you. Are you currently in Rwanda, and can I send you an email.

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by judecares1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
YES I AM
AM SCHOOLING AT INES UNIVERSITY
MASTER PROGRAM

[quote author=Suremarcus1 post=114733039][/quote]
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Pussyfucker22(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tamee:
Who wants to move to Kigali? Let’s go together, we can contribute money and rent a space .
I'm with you, Whatsapp me on 08133495325
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by sunnyg12(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please is Rwanda a crypto friendly country?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Cypherhendrix(m): 6:14am On Sep 03, 2022
sunnyg12:
Please is Rwanda a crypto friendly country?
It is very unpopular in rwanda but when i was at kigali yes i met traders

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Seqe: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
@4everEdwards and anyone in the house, how do I go about getting rwanda education for a BSc? How much is self contain room? Do you pay fees using Form A? please it is urgent. Using band rate how much is rwanda currency to Nigeria?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by judecares1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
B.sc in which course?
Where you feel like saying in Rwanda?
You need certificate equivalent to apply but it's very easy to obtain and affordable

Seqe:
@4everEdwards and anyone in the house, how do I go about getting rwanda education for a BSc? How much is self contain room? Do you pay fees using Form A? please it is urgent. Using band rate how much is rwanda currency to Nigeria?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Seqe: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
judecares1:
B.sc in which course?
Where you feel like saying in Rwanda?
You need certificate equivalent to apply but it's very easy to obtain and affordable

BSc in Law. Also will the person be able to go to law school in Nigeria when done? Because law school requirement is the graduate must finish from common law country and I didn't see rwanda as part of the common law country.
I don't know where he will stay. Just somewhere affordable and secure.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by judecares1(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Am sure upon graduation you can proceed to Nigeria law school and moreover rwanda don't joke with there country laws

Seqe:

BSc in Law. Also will the person be able to go to law school in Nigeria when done? Because law school requirement is the graduate must finish from common law country and I didn't see rwanda as part of the common law country.
I don't know where he will stay. Just somewhere affordable and secure.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Seqe: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2022
judecares1:
Am sure upon graduation you can proceed to Nigeria law school and moreover rwanda don't joke with there country laws

Ok thank you so much

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 3FK5: 12:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Hello, please I'm looking into moving to kigali for education and all. I'd really love to know what my budget would be and how their cost of living is like, accommodation, feeding and their utility bills and also if it's possible to get a job out there
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by judecares1(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2022
If you applying for bachelor or master program, you need certificate of equivalent which is like #5000
Accomodation in Kigali is expensive since it's just like Abuja compared to other district
Feeding is relatively cheap compared to Lagos or even Abuja
Tuition Fee of university of rwanda, East Africa university is expensive but school in northern district is really cheap both feeding and accomodation

3FK5:
Hello, please I'm looking into moving to kigali for education and all. I'd really love to know what my budget would be and how their cost of living is like, accommodation, feeding and their utility bills and also if it's possible to get a job out there
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Cypherhendrix(m): 6:02am On Sep 13, 2022
judecares1:
If you applying for bachelor or master program, you need certificate of equivalent which is like #5000
Accomodation in Kigali is expensive since it's just like Abuja compared to other district
Tuition Fee of university of rwanda, East Africa university is expensive but school in northern district is really cheap both feeding and accomodation

Lately the equivalent takes lot of time and most schools in kigali at least request it before issuing an admission letter, rent mostly is paid monthly and the landlords mostly charge in dollar (but you would pay RWF equivalent) but there schooling system is quite nice that i must say, but the feeding part i dont even know if it is as cheap as lagos but just know rwandan food is stale and not the best but sure you would survive smiley

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Bwaal(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2022
PS no free money in Rwanda oooo

Everybody believes in working and don’t go to that country with the mindset of getting a job you can go with the mindset of setting up a bussiness

2 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Anonime1105(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Reading this thread I am beginning to love this country.

Nigerians too like Vahulence, see gbas gbos everywhere. grin grin grin

Shout-out to the people keeping it sane here!

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by jamesfield: 1:48am On Oct 21, 2022
Following.......

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2022
Hello guys it has been a while I updated this thread even tho I am not around I miss Kigali so much..

If you haven’t been there please endeavour to go there and see for your self, and if you are a pastor lol hmm make Rwanda girls no check nyash for you oh

Admission is open for some that want to go via school and use there to apply to other countries you can go and explore

Bye
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Samcleffzie(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
4everEdward:
Hello guys it has been a while I updated this thread even tho I am not around I miss Kigali so much..

If you haven’t been there please endeavour to go there and see for your self, and if you are a pastor lol hmm make Rwanda girls no check nyash for you oh

Admission is open for some that want to go via school and use there to apply to other countries you can go and explore

Bye
What country are you in presently
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 3FK5: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hello, please I'd like to know the accommodation cost and tuition fee for university of kigali and if accommodation is provided to you by the university. Please I'd like to communicate with you better.

judecares1:

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Collinslaw(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pls can you help us with the site you applied for the admission,
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Collinslaw(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
You are ryt bro thanks
Jaybnjamin:

Facts. Appreciate it
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by CeeJeckydivah: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by sniperice: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=vincentao post=113079681][/quote]

Hello, I really enjoyed your short detailed review about Rwanda.

Honestly, i really appreciate your insight on the country from the business perspective side, as an entrepreneur.

would love to connect with you via whatsapp if that's cool with you.

also, are you currently in Rwanda or in Nigeria.

Bless up.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2022
sniperice:

Hello, I really enjoyed your short detailed review about Rwanda.

Honestly, i really appreciate your insight on the country from the business perspective side, as an entrepreneur.

would love to connect with you via whatsapp if that's cool with you.

also, are you currently in Rwanda or in Nigeria.

Bless up.

Email me here @ amarachichigbo1@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

North And East: My Experience Yesterday In Onitsha (Photos) / Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.