Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Knowing God's Terror - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowing God's Terror (274 Views)

Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? / Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Rccg Sunday Sch. Manual(16/12/2018) Knowing God's Will In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing God's Terror by davidinchrist(m): 2:01am On Mar 06, 2021
2Cor.5.10 - For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

2Cor.5.11 - Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

2 Likes

Re: Knowing God's Terror by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2021
davidinchrist:
2Cor.5.10 - For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

2Cor.5.11 - Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

You can barely here preaching on these verses in churches today. All they are focused on is the here and now, not the here and after. Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Knowing God's Terror by davidinchrist(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
iyambz:

You can barely here preaching on these verses in churches today. All they are focused on is the here and now, not the here and after. Thank you for this.

May Jesus give us light in all things.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Grammy Or Bema / Make Una Reason This Matter / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.