Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Why I Stop Doing Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Stop Doing Religion (283 Views)

Few Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Be Doing Religion. / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stop Doing Religion by Itzgrace: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
WHY I STOP DOING RELIGION
�����������
I am a lover of God, even God can bear me witness, I go to church on time, give my offerings and tithe as stated in the Bible.

I pray and read my Bible on daily basis, but it has never recall to me that I was choked up in religion, those activities had become a regular routine and that made me void of many realities in God.

Until one day I decided to go for evangelism, to test how well I can preach Jesus to the unsaved.

Because God want to help the boy (myself) he took me to a man who agreed to receive Jesus as his lord and savior only if I heal his son who act abnormally. (mentally challenged). In other words if I can show him the power the God I serve have, he will leave his current path and follow Jesus.

There, there I took a bold step to try praying for the boy, brethren, I qouted scripture, I command, cast and bind the devil,the boy was just looking at me, it then dawn on me that I have not stay much with God to activate power that reside in me to make it find expression anywhere I go.

God desire that soul but I fail to get it for him because I did not sincerely seek God in truth and spirit. I have not studied power to make it a reality in my life but rather I study so I can also partake admist brethren as they discuss power.
After hours of cast and bind I told him to still think about what I said.

I went back and criedddd, Kai brothers and sisters I cried, as I cry asking God why, God was also asking me why I refuse to stay with him with a sincerity of heart till I touch something in him call POWER all this while.

Seconds story

I went into a coumpund to see a friend, in that same compound, there was a lady that was demon possess, the demon took over her some minute after I stepped in, he demand they buy him Tigger nut, (they were Muslim), when the nut was brought, he demand that it should be shared to people around, meanwhile I was in my friends room, when the nut was offered to me, I was like "I will eat this nut and nothing will happen, I thought with my religious activities I have gain capacity to challenge a demon" I took the nut and eat, immediately I start chewing this nut, the demon began to range, ahhhh that everyone that eat his nut must pay, he was ranging, people around were holding him, I was like, I will not pay.
Brethren the demon began to cry and said, those of you in that room better pay me before I come there.

Have you ever seen a man crying before starting a fight, such a person has imagine what he will do with his opponent and out of anger he start crying that's my case.

Brethren I payed, with pain in my heart I payed, I cried that night but the more I cried, the more I realized I have been doing religion not God.

If that demon could just get access to me, he will so beat me, yesss I know what I saw.

Demons saw Jesus and cried to be spare but in my case demon threatened to deal with me, my presence in that compound was not a threat to him. Rather he was a threat to me.

After that day I vow such will not happen in my lifetime. Kai

Here is the conclusion of this matter.

Those scenarios where an insult unto the God I serve and to the body of christ, beyond crying, I began to adopt a culture of the ancient, a culture Peter and the other patriarch adopt, to pray according to the will of God as well as study.
I begin to fast and pray to make every scripture I read a reality and indeed it was, and I have decided that I will not stop until hell losses grips of men and women who are destined to make God's will find expression here.

GOD is still searching for men and women who will seek him from the sincerity of heart, who are not a slave to religion, who goes to church, so it won't be said he or she misses church , who don't read their Bible like a news paper and pray to please their pastor the next he asked if they prayed.

Unless you rise and begin to know God on a personal ground, the devil will keep shocking you with many circumstances, scenorous that you will even ask if you are truly serving a living God.

Today I cast devil and do wonders for Jesus while evangelizing, demons knows what I carry, the God of power, they checked out at the Name of Jesus.

It's a call that you go deeper with God so you can access chambers in him that will make it easy for you express him in anywhere you find your self.

Share share until men begin to seek God in truth and in Spirit
Evangelist Austin Timothy Angel.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Beware Of These Wolves / Pray For Nigeria / Wading Off Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.