Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction (25981 Views)

Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Farm Destruction: Ondo To Auction Seized Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by Megatrix: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2021
LokoH:
Every Fulani issue in Oyo will solve itself with time. Just keep reporting their actions to police Civil defense.
This is the same nonsense people in the middle belt were saying until they were completely overrun by the Fulani herdsmen terrorists. And if you can't learn from them and repeat the same mistake then you are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by ddeola: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Dem go hear am. Se dem no dey hear word abi. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by Jack005(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
No need of reporting those fulani terrorists to any police because they will not do anything about it, you people need to be armed with gun or confirmed juju for your safety whenever you are going to farm. Blood for blood is what we need to end the madness of these fulani people
Keypad warrior.... Blood for blood ke grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2021
They return rams grazing on the farms to the police. The police will give them back the rams
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by olisaEze(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2021
I wonder what the purpose of Amotekun is then?

This govt is only interested in violence and not peace.

Turn the tables on them, hold dem till they or the government pays for the damages to ur farms. Make all of we kuku turn kidnappers for South!

I hate what I don’t like. cool
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by EBISABA(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2021
It obvious they want war.
yoruba let get ready
this people believed they have the dullard as president behind them.
be watchful people.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by princemartinsG(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2021
If southerners are wise
They will set aside all past bickerings
And for the sake of this time
Put hands together to put him one of our own.
Then create good development plan anyone we put in must work towards

The South has many leaders

But many of southern leaders have been involved in controversies which make southerners see them as corrupt and with characters that make it difficult for southerner people to trust them

The people feel that if these leaders are brought to equity, do they have clean hands

As this perennial problems between the nought and the south continue to reoccur

Southerners must temporarily set aside the past mistakes and errors made by southern leaders and come together to chose the most capable of Southern leaders to be voted for 2023
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by wink2015(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Omuaro38:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fresh-crisis-brews-in-igangan-as-herdsmen-resume-farm-destruction/%3famp=1

The solutions to the Fulani herdsmen and farmers conflicts is the establishement of state police and local government police.

There should also be a regional justice system with powers like the supreme court to carry out the prosecution of offences at the regional level without the need to go to the federal level.

This brings us to the issue of restructuring which is the burning issue.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by jrusky(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Pls no need announcing it again the community concern should Go after them and annihilate them completely. This is no mercy journey catch them, destroy them.

Since they are sturbborn and think above the law then show them no mercy.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by BennyDGreat: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2021
wink2015:

The solutions to the Fulani herdsmen and farmers conflicts is the establishement of state police and local government police.

There should also be a regional justice system.

This brings us to the issue of restructuring which is the burning issue.

Restructuring process must begin now.
Delay is super dangerous
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by Heavensent01(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
What did we do to Miyetti allah that they have vowed to annihilate all of us, including our security men. Who did our region (south west] offend in this country.

Miyetti allah don't care about South East, they only want to showcase their power on we Yorubas. They made peace with south east, they agree to obey all their rules and regulations guiding them, but they always flaunt our orders and disrespect us a lot.

They have vowed to deal with us, fight us and chase us to Benin Republic to become refugees. What if Benin Republic reject us, we will have no option than to run to Togo for safety. We can never go on Exile because of Fulani herdsmen.

We call on the Federal government to come for our rescue, before Fulani herdsmen kill all of us.

One Nigeria.

the joke is on you, Obi of Onitsha told Adamu the IGP how the herdsmen has been raping your mothers in southeast

you southeast miscreants should keep rejoicing over others challenges, when the table turns and they laugh over yours then you will be wailing
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by HallaDaTruth: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2021
But this same people will claim that Igbos are their enemies. Karma has a way of visiting when you don't expect. Keep playing the tribalism game o, una go use una head carry am

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by BlackBaron: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2021
Yewandequeen:
we are in Nigeria
Some African countries do this.
It's simply a matter of a state government picking up this Policy Template and passing it into law.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by Coldie(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Fake news, is evans a herdsmen?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by Tranquillity360: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Ayo8:
I know you from your write-up I know your thought process I know even when someone else make a post with your moniker...
What are other monikers you are suspect to be mine?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by Yewandequeen(f): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2021
BlackBaron:

Some African countries do this.
It's simply a matter of a state government picking up this Policy Template and passing it into law.

I am aware that some African countries does. However, I only gave you a subtle reminder that this is Nigeria where they cant even coordinate NIN registration yet you want them to tag cows?

Few days back a friend sent me link to book appointment for COVID Vaccine, I did just that` and just yesterday evening i was sent text that no health worker on ground for the scheduled date, my friend got same text which i am sure many others that booked appointment got. They set up link to book appointment but no health worker to administer yet you talk about tagging cows? Its a dream believe me.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by AFONJACOW(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2021
And their elders are busy glamoring for 2023 elections
... Anyway Fulanis has come to stay in west shikina
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by Freelance363: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Sometimes,evil needs a bigger show of higher order evil for it to be quenched. These fulanis needs to be handled with iron gloves,not a soft one. Obviously,the president has no intention of doing anything to stop them.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by pacespot(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2021
I believe this is in response to the recent oyo state governor's comment that no lands in oyo will be ceded to Fulani's for cattle ranching. Fulani's will attack you first and then run away like a whipped dog when you attach back and start crying foul. They will come back when every thing is settled and attack again.

Is this part of their plans when miyetti Allah keep saying Fulani's never forgive nor forget. So they are back to the operation?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by northvietnam(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2021
iben21:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

Thief.... why not borrow money and bet the sire game then become our new Dangote
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2021
If you want peace, prepare for war. The re are no two easy about it. When your enemy knows you are always prepared for war, he will think twice be attacking you. If you keep waiting and begging you enemy each time he attacks, he will never allow you have peace. But once he knows that that thing he knows how to do, you also know how to do it, he will have no choice than to respect boundaries.
Since the police are always investigating, let's be proactive I'm terms us security. The government is not our friend

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by tempest01(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2021
They've most likely stocked up on arms and ammunition and are ready for the fight.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 06, 2021
AT THE END OF THE DAY TINUBU WILL NEVER TALK OF THIS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT RATHER HE WILL BE BUSY WITH AMBODE. THAT IS THE PERSON THEY CALL THEIR LEADER WHO NEVER SPEAK UP IN THEIR DEFENCE.

SUCH PERSON WILL NEVER HAVE A PLACE IN IGBOLAND AND THEY WILL SAY IGBOS DON'T HAVE LEADERS. I RATHER HAVE NONE THAN HAVE A LEADER SUCH AS TINUBU WHO CAN ONLY FUNCTION WELL AS THE LEADER OF THE AGBEROS.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by BlackBaron: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2021
Yewandequeen:
I am aware that some African countries does. However, I only gave you a subtle reminder that this is Nigeria where they cant even coordinate NIN registration yet you want them to tag cows?

Few days back a friend sent me link to book appointment for COVID Vaccine, I did just that` and just yesterday evening i was sent text that no health worker on ground for the scheduled date, my friend got same text which i am sure many others that booked appointment got. They set up link to book appointment but no health worker to administer yet you talk about tagging cows? Its a dream believe me.

These are bottlenecks. Doesn't mean we can't get it done.

An extension of it is butchers would need to document who brings in cattle for slaughter via their tags. Would drive down incidences of rustling.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by Yewandequeen(f): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2021
BlackBaron:

These are bottlenecks. Doesn't mean we can't get it done.

An extension of it is butchers would need to document who brings in cattle for slaughter via their tags. Would drive down incidences of rustling.
Nah never said we cant. But that which she(Nigeria) wont do is more than that which she will do......Lawlessness
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by keypha1: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Fulani get mouth in this country, even in our motor selling bussiness, if Fulani car buyer first price you, and left no housa man will ever come prise that car unless the Fulanis man no longer interested to buy. Housa people use to fear them.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by JONSYN7154: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If you want peace, prepare for war. The re are no two easy about it. When your enemy knows you are always prepared for war, he will think twice be attacking you. If you keep waiting and begging you enemy each time he attacks, he will never allow you have peace. But once he knows that that thing he knows how to do, you also know how to do it, he will have no choice than to respect boundaries.
Since the police are always investigating, let's be proactive I'm terms us security. The government is not our friend
that's why I like the Agatu people of Benue they took up arm at defend themselves did you hear that Fulani attack them again?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2021
JONSYN7154:
that's why I like the Agatu people of Benue they took up arm at defend themselves did you hear that Fulani attack them again?
Thats the best. The government is not interested in our safety so we have to take it by force.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by JONSYN7154: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thats the best. The government is not interested in our safety so we have to take it by force.
that's why I don't like wat the Yoruba did wen they stop food going to south. they've have retaliate by stopping refine product going North and at the same time stopping work at dangote's refinery because most of the northern elites are shareholders there
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by dangwarmai(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Sunday Igboho has been bought over since when he was taken to the Villa by his brother FFK, That's why they pleaded.
You the foot soldiers should be extremely careful.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2021
JONSYN7154:
that's why I don't like wat the Yoruba did wen they stop food going to south. they've have retaliate by stopping refine product going North and at the same time stopping work at dangote's refinery because most of the northern elites are shareholders there
Most of them are shareholders so they've sold out their people to their masters up North.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction by JONSYN7154: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Most of them are shareholders so they've sold out their people to their masters up North.
am talking about the northerners who are shareholders o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance / Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.