Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

(19+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (19+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem (264 Views)

(19). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(19+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem by Revadebola: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2021
(19+). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

As the Lord God of Israel lives, if I be His prophet, I decree in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you will not be bereaved of your spouse.

A married woman narrated how she became a sudden and young widow as a result of her dream.

One night, she and her husband went to the bed happily.

Her husband was hearty and gale before they slept off.

Then she had a dream.
In her dream, the hair of her head was shaved off.

She woke up from the dream and discovered that her husband was stone dead beside her.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HER DREAM :

1. The hair of her head is symbolic of her covering.
Her husband is her physical covering.

2. The interpretation of her dream is, as the hair of her head was shaved, so is her husband being taken away by death.

3. The spiritual controls the physical.
Your dream is an X-ray of what is taking place in the realm of the spirit.

4. Always pray fervently before you sleep. At least pray for an hour.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me about a lady.
You are very advanced in age and not yet married.
No suitor coming for you.

Chat me now for prayer.

The Lord spoke to me, someone is reading this post, frequently you dream of people fighting with you.

And in real life, people accuse you falsely.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I will tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030
Re: (19+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem by doggedfighter(f): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Fallacy
Lies

Myopic

And
Ignorant
Assertion.

Dreams mean nothing !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Patiently Hopeful / COVID-19: It’s Foolishness To Have Faith When God Has Provided Vaccine, Says Igh / Avoid People That Always Think That You Are Competing With Them When You Are Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.