Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists (24603 Views)

Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by VictorUSA(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm not feeling bad about this...because as for Christians persecution is inevitable.

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 07, 2021
Let them do it the way it was done the last time, where every religion is allowed to come to school with their religious wears.
Make everybody de craze together... oshi government.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by ohuatc(m): 3:14am On Mar 07, 2021
Why creating tension. Let the moslems wear hijabs in the school. Please we need peace in this country.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by 9jaRealist: 4:33am On Mar 07, 2021
sad
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by 9jaRealist: 4:35am On Mar 07, 2021
nyiamfrank:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/we-wont-allow-hijab-in-kwara-mission-schools-can-insists/%3famp=1

Stupid religious fundamentalism...
Spewing drivel about “mission grant-aided schools” when those that give you the grants allow hijabs in their schools. SMH

>
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by nyiamfrank: 4:50am On Mar 07, 2021
9jaRealist:

Stupid religious fundamentalism...
Spewing drivel about “mission grant-aided schools” when those that give you the grants allow hijabs in their schools. SMH

>
Miyetti Allha Cattle BANDITS Association of Nigeria member, we do not need the grant anymore. This is to avoid any terrorists suicide bombing children to hide and bomb our school. E no clear you? Gummi kill there! Report me to this Hisbah wey fukc person wife. Cow!

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Thelife: 5:37am On Mar 07, 2021
Empiree:
who cares?
head slammers trouble makers care. next time you will think before you compare Nigeria to America
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by brandmix: 5:45am On Mar 07, 2021
Sirjamo:
What people don't take into consideration in such issues is the political angle.

Kwara is predominantly Muslim, no government will be stupid enough to go against the majority religion, it would be a political suicide.

Wike declared Rivers a Christian state and Nairaland group of hypocrites hailed him.

Kwara is a Muslim state, but I do not support the decision to send hijab wearing children to mission schools, they would never fit in, but then, I am not a politician.

I AM DONE TALKING

Yes you are done.

And you made -0.0000001% sense in the process undecided.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Xkale1234(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
Good!
Islam should be wiped away from d country..Islam-a-Bad
u must be stupid n joker at the same time
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2021
Gandollaar:
In matters of faith, why would Muslim parents enrol their hijab daughters in Christian schools?

If the tables are turned, can a Christian girl in a Muslim school hang crosses while iin the school and not have her throat slit with razor blade by her own classmates?

Edited

A lot of people quoting me with contrary opinions, did you read where it's said CRK teachers were not posted to Muslim grant funded schools and the Christian students there are not allowed to have fellowships?
Pls start arguing with your keypad henceforth.

Really I see no Peace in Islam.

Why must a religion that is found of problems everywhere it is found claim to be peaceful.

Why must you send your hijab wearing kids to a Christian School. It's obvious it's to look for problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by shaw2(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2021
You see religion, its a chronic disease. Makes you think with your anus especially in Africa.

I have one question for CAN what do u gain from being unreasonable.
Leah is still out there suffering from hands of insurgents ur here dragging about hijab.

What happens to respecting peoples rights and values ?
Is up to CAN Kwara state to come out open and address the public that their schools is solely meant for Christians.

I hate to see what religion has done in most lives here in Nigeria.
beware of Nigeria Christians and Muslims.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Cousin9999: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2021
tbh Seeing women wear a hijab seems so oppressive. You can't compare it to a nun because they choose that. And not every nun dresses that way.

It just seems fundamentally wrong to do this to women. I don't see how parents are comfortable putting these things on a child. What do they tell them when they do it? Do they tell them something is wrong with them and they must wear it? Do they fill the child's head with all kinds of nonsense about gender and sin? What about when the daughter plays sports? Yes they have sports hijabs, but that's still inappropriate and limiting.

It's a soft form of attacking the dignity and humanity of women and young women. Women and girls should be free to be who they are and express that, and live full lives. They don't need to walk around with a tablecloth draped over them.

And hijabs are so ugly. They really are. Why put that on a woman? If you believe in a creator, then did it make her to be hidden away, or for her to be another beautiful expression of creation?
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by compton11(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Topmaike007:
I really love one girl like that I was ready to follow her to mosquecheesy na so Christian brethren and Muslim brethren wey dey my hostel go war na him she tell me say she no do again..I swear for those christian folks wey they my hostel...

she is nice to the core guy I love her big time..

all this one wey I follow you dey talk since no be am oo but she is Yoruba Muslim Omo iyami.
u need people like u to fvck bro.

not a Muslim girl
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
compton11:
u need people like u to fvck bro.

not a Muslim girl
I said I love the girl and not for intimacy reason..

when she told me she wasn't doing again was when I was writing my final papers in school let me not lie to you I got 2 carry overs cos of heartbreak..

she has respect to the core always wanting to call my parent that time..I thought I will marry her and I will do my aethist things and she will follow her Religion.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by compton11(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Topmaike007:
I said I love the girl and not for intimacy reason..

when she told me she wasn't doing again was when I was writing my final papers in school let me not lie to you I got 2 carry overs cos of heartbreak..

she has respect to the core always wanting to call my parent that time..I thought I will marry her and I will do my aethist things and she will follow her Religion.
bro u really believe God don't exist?

why?
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
compton11:
bro u really believe God don't exist?
why?
apart from your Holy book which evidence do you have again?
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by compton11(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Topmaike007:
apart from your Holy book which evidence do you have again?

the miracle of how heavy stand with No pillar.

how some are walking on four legs while some are walking on two legs.

how some of us are dwarf some some are tall.

moon

sun

and many more
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
compton11:

the miracle of how heavy stand with No pillar.
how some are walking on four legs while some are walking on two legs.
how some of us are dwarf some some are tall.
moon
sun
and many more
cheesy okay
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by compton11(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Topmaike007:
cheesy okay
and?
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
compton11:
and?
if I give you my opinion you might not agree with me.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by compton11(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Topmaike007:
if I give you my opinion you might not agree with me.
Oga let me hear it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" / Yahaya Bello, Moghalu, Lead Atiku & Others In Silverbird Tv Presidential Polls / South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.