Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists (24389 Views)

Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Afonja Christians marginalizing Yoruba Muslims

you're definitely delusional
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Mjpem23(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gandollaar:
So CAN is lying that school is assisted and funded by Christian missionaries?

Kwara state Government is the one paying their salaries bros
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gandollaar:
In matters of faith, why would Muslim parents enrol their hijab daughters in Christian schools?

If the tables are turned, can a Christian girl in a Muslim school hang crosses while iin the school and not have her throat slit with razor blade by her own classmates?
This is so true... There are other options, why force their way into other beliefs/principles?
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
omokab:
very funny set of people. Which one is a christian school after federal government had acquired all the missionary owned by both Christian and Muslim. The only mistake they did then was that,names of missionary schools were not change. Who's funding the schools,missionary or FG? Who is given policy? Who is recruiting? None of them have single right to say anything after collecting money from FG. Go to muslim schools,you will see numbers of Christians wearing crosses. You will even see them turning classrooms to church. Shouting and disturbing their school mate
in the north?

you're a liar abeg
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
compton11:
Haba fear God with this your stupid statement
it is the plain truth,but they say the truth is bitter.

you remember what happened in France how one your fellow Muslim murdered his class teacher and when the student was killed..your muric was after the french government for killing the boy..

Islam is a dirty religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Asianjollof007: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
double0seven:
Why are Muslims troublesome like this

Na dem go end this world. Hatred, intolerance, hardship, terrorism is what they have brought to this society.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:

You mean like the pedophiles in the catholic churches that's known all over the world? There are more pedophiles in the churches than all other religions combined.
Evans, Niger Delta kidnappers are from what religion? Just asking for a friend.
Mumu brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.
STFU and FVCK off.
do you actually know that your prophet Mohammed is a pedophile that use deceit to collect Zainab from is son saheed?

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by bareal(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
tamdun:

Oga na govt sch, public sch is for everyone

Oga it's not a total take over by the government. It's a grant-aided school. They also have Muslim grant-aided schools. Both religious schools have their different heritage and we should not throw that away as it has helped in bringing some standard into these schools.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by wink2015(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Peterobi90:
There are a million and one schools out there, if you like the standard of the Christian mission schools, follow the doctrines.. that standard wont be there if they had opted for the norm.

There are:
christian mission schools
There are muslim schools
There are almajiri schools
There are mixed schools
There are secular schools
There are public schools
There are private schools

Why force your doctrines on one, when such doctrines have available option in others..

Your points are quite convincing and well presented.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by bareal(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sirjamo:
What people don't take into consideration in such issues is the political angle.

Kwara is predominantly Muslim, no government will be stupid enough to go against the majority religion, it would be a political suicide.

Wike declared Rivers a Christian state and Nairaland group of hypocrites hailed him.

Kwara is a Muslim state, but I do not support the decision to send hijab wearing children to mission schools, they would never fit in, but then, I am not a politician.

I AM DONE TALKING

Now, let me ask you with this your submission, are we one? Answer me with an honest mind, no political colorations!!!
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by shamsin6300(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Topmaike007:

you remember what happened in France how one your fellow Muslim murdered his class teacher and when the student was killed..your muric was after the french government for killing the boy..

You lack sense and proper home training.
Your type are religion extremist. GTF out.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by wink2015(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Peterobi90:
There are a million and one schools out there, if you like the standard of the Christian mission schools, follow the doctrines.. that standard wont be there if they had opted for the norm.

There are:
christian mission schools
There are muslim schools
There are almajiri schools
There are mixed schools
There are secular schools
There are public schools
There are private schools

Why force your doctrines on one, when such doctrines have available option in others..

Your points are quite convincing and well presented.

The kwara state governor who is a Muslims is adding to the prolong crisis because he want to impose muslims doctrine on Christian schools.

Governor Abdulrazak response can be viewed as serving the interest of the Muslim parents.

Buhari is using federal level power by backing Fulani herdsman to oppress farmer destroying their crops.

At the state level, it is another Islamic governor from kwara state that is dividing his state between Christian and muslims
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Gbemini(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
This world would have be a better if there is no Islam ...to say the truth all bad and wicked acts na thier hands he dey ...devish people
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by BinamRex: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:

You mean like the pedophiles in the catholic churches that's known all over the world? There are more pedophiles in the churches than all other religions combined.
Evans, Niger Delta kidnappers are from what religion? Just asking for a friend.
Mumu brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.
STFU and FVCK off.

You are a charlatan! For every Evans, there are a million Muslim terrorists.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by compton11(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Topmaike007:

arindin

what did the man said before he was killed?

and Christianity is?
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by redsun(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nigerian education will begin to make sense when religion is completely taken out of it. Right now, it's as productive as schooling chimpanzees in the laboratories to to read and write-senseless. And that is why we have so-called academics and elite that their reasoning faculties are not as innovative as the stone as human inhabitants.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by UncommonLogic: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
Topmaike007:
do you actually know that your prophet Mohammed is a pedophile that use deceit to collect Zainab from is son saheed?

Mumu why do you think Jesus was hung like a common criminal? He was a pedophile, sleeping with little boys just like all the pedophiles at the Vatican. Where do you think they learned that shit from.

Use your common sense. Google is ur friend.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by UncommonLogic: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
nsiba:

The founder of your religion is the father of all pedophiles, even down here Governors and many of you despicable lots dare not allow children escape your sight
I worship the God of my ancestors and will be very glad to tell you how useless and worthless you are.
Thunder fire ya Generation

At least they were doing girls, ur jesus was doing little boys just like all your leaders at the Vatican and other churches around the world.

Mumu man.
STFU and FVCK off.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by jditimiya(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
let the government solve this issue before it become another problem again in the country.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Tonalphs(f): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
Christians too like stress. I hate rough play. deny these fanatics admission to avoid stories that touch.
it's a strictly Christian school. why give admission to people not on the same fate with you? oh I guess, the idea of trying to convert them. lol.
Christians never learn. don't try to win them over, it never end well. ask those nations over the world that tried to accommodate these guys, it never ends well. ask France
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
shamsin6300:

You lack sense and proper home training.
Your type are religion extremist. GTF out.
for your point of correction I got no religion
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
compton11:
arindin

what did the man said before he was killed?

and Christianity is?
so you mean it's good that he was killed for blasphemy?

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Mumu why do you think Jesus was hung like a common criminal? He was a pedophile, sleeping with little boys just like all the pedophiles at the Vatican. Where do you think they learned that shit from.

Use your common sense. Google is ur friend.
I don't have religion for you POC moreover I prefer living with christian than living with people that don't value human life people that sentence a 13 yrs old boy to prison for blasphemy..imagine fighting for your Mohammed that is helpless..I don't actually blame Bokoharam for the killing up north because it is what is depicted in your Book

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by shamsin6300(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Topmaike007:
for your point of correction I got no religion

It shall be well with u
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by dangotesmummy: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
chloride6:
This governor is not wise
the unwise governor is flirting with religious crisis
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by IYANGBALI: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Everything about Islam na force, no wonder they call them imole
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by UncommonLogic: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
[s]
Topmaike007:
I don't have religion for you POC moreover I prefer living with christian than living with people that don't value human life people that sentence a 13 yrs old boy to prison for blasphemy..imagine fighting for your Mohammed that is helpless..I don't actually blame Bokoharam for the killing up north because it is what is depicted in your Book
[/s]

Mumu obviously you don't know Jack about the true history of Christianity, Google is your friend and it's free.
Use it before posting rubbish trash.

I beg STFU and FVCK off.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by IYANGBALI: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
double0seven:
Why are Muslims troublesome like this
they are shamelessly troublesome all over the world. God punish Mohammed where him spirit dey
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Mumu obviously you don't know Jack about the true history of Christianity, Google is your friend and it's free.
Use it before posting rubbish trash.

I beg STFU and FVCK off.
making reference of Christian crusaders that raided the whole Europe.guy you must be high on weed.making reference of stories of 400yrs ago in today's world..now I see why you guys are fighting for that pedophile
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by nsiba: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:

At least they were doing girls, ur jesus was doing little boys just like all your leaders at the Vatican and other churches around the world.

Mumu man.
STFU and FVCK off.

So Mohammed made you this dumb apart from his notorious female child abuse?

Jesus, Churches, Vatican and who, What is my bizness with them all?

I know very well you don't only rape girl child and sodomize males, you daily 4k d animals in any vicinity you find yourself

You can go suck ur Arabs master pri-cks and knock your dumb skull on the ground while facing the east

Me, I salute my ancestors with libation....
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Ojiofor: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
Wetin Ramotu and Ibidun dey find for christian missionary schools?
Is like that mumu Muric man is the one sending Hijab wearing girls into christian schools.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Kingspin(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Why the force take over of Christian schools by hijab?

Really, is terrorism now everywhere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / DSS Speaks On Plot By Presidency To Sack DSS DG, Yusuf Bichi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.