Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Sham Called Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Sham Called Marriage (818 Views)

The Journey Called Marriage / The Scam Called Marriage / That Thing Called "Marriage" By Temi Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sham Called Marriage by zedegit: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2021
How can a man's headache be where his wife is every second?

Usually when a man is jobless, knowing his wife's whereabouts become his business.

Ladies, how do you cope in a suffocating relationship?

Me personally, I like my space and don't like disturbance as I'm introverted.

What are your views about marriage these days?

Why do Nigerian men think that bossing a woman about like a Lord and servant relationship is obtainable these days?

NB: I would appreciate if a dedicated thread could be created in family section so that matured men and women who have stayed up to 10 years and above in marriage could counsel the younger generation.

Seun
RoyalRoy
Hassanmaye
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: The Sham Called Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2021
But all men aren't like that. If you find yourself in a relationship with a man who bosses you around in a way that's uncomfortable, simply don't marry him.

You can avoid the mistakes by observing the signs in a relationship, once it gets to marriage, you can only manage.

6 Likes

Re: The Sham Called Marriage by Liposure: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Marriage is not for the fainthearted neither is it for the feebleminded. When you marry, its for better, for worse till death do you part.
Re: The Sham Called Marriage by zedegit: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Liposure:
Marriage is not for the fainthearted neither is it for the feebleminded. When you marry, its for better, for worse till death do you part.

For better, for worse? Even when he monitors your every movements and you don't even have peace of mind?

He doesn't provide for you. He only answers husband for mouth.
Re: The Sham Called Marriage by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Re: The Sham Called Marriage by Chapter1vs6(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
zedegit:
How can a man's headache be where his wife is every second?

quick question. are you married?
Re: The Sham Called Marriage by mutter(f): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
i926:

You don't want a man to boss you around and you want him to provide for you.
Stand on one side of the fence so we know which ideology you represent. cheesy
There are still women out there who allow their husband to boss them around and are also
contributing substantially financially.
When you do do what you are supposed to do and recongnise your duties there is hardly any need to be bossed around.
The main challenge in marriage s that one or both partners don't know take their responsibilities seriously.

This goes for the men too... When a woman is supporting you financially or taking care of the home so that you can focus on your work then it's only proper to also support her.
Re: The Sham Called Marriage by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
mutter:

You don't want a man to boss you around and you want him to provide for you.
Stand on one side of the fence so we know which ideology you represent. cheesy
There are still women out there who allow their husband to boss them around and are also
contributing substantially financially.
When you do do what you are supposed to do and recongnise your duties there is hardly any need to be bossed around.
The main challenge in marriage s that one or both partners don't know take their responsibilities seriously.

This goes for the men too... When a woman is supporting you financially or taking care of the home so that you can focus on your work then it's only proper to also support her.
Still don't know why you had to quote me.

I'm not the OP.

1 Like

Re: The Sham Called Marriage by Liposure: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
zedegit:

For better, for worse? Even when he monitors your every movements and you don't even have peace of mind?

He doesn't provide for you. He only answers husband for mouth.
You ain't married yet and you are worried like this. What happens when you finally tie the knot. You will develop tension God forbid.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Drink, Smoke And Abuse Drug? / Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage / Domestic Violence From Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.