Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Domestic Violence From Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence From Women (713 Views)

Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Violence From Women by tnenge(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is no fiction or story. I DNT want to include name, pictures or state to avoid negative comments from some ppl.
My wife abuses me physically, psychologically and even spiritually.. these are some of my pains..
1. She stopped me from performing any conjugal afffair when she was 3months pregnant till now. Our son is 1yr some months now.
2. Physical abuse
3. Death threats 3 times, when I told her family she brought a defense that she only say that in her anger state.
4. Out of same anger she went out naked bfo ppl in my compound n rain curses on me.
I sent her back to her parents. After some days She went and made some crocodile cries before my parents and now my parents and that of her's are calling to beg, telling me she has repented. Now my family are telling me to err is Human and forgiveness is divine. Am running for my life but my friends are equally saying I shd let go the past.
My fellow nairalanders, i made a promise to make my self and parents proud.. pls advice a brother.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Mindlog: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Death threats from a spouse should NEVER be taken lightly.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence From Women by yomi007k(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
This issue is a bit dicey.

I will ask you. Do you want her back?

You can tell family and friends to give you more time and space to clear your mind.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
tnenge:
■Now my family are telling me to err is Human and forgiveness is divine. Am running for my life but my friends are equally saying I shd let go the past.
My fellow nairalanders, i made a promise to make my self and parents proud.. pls advice a brother.
I don't understand the relevance of this here post. What exactly are we to help you with? Are you just being intentionally daft? undecided
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
yomi007k:
This issue is a bit dicey. I will ask you. Do you want her back? You can tell family and friends to give you more time and space to clear your mind.
How in the world does this even come close to qualifying as a dicey situation? undecided
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by yomi007k(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How in the world does this even come close to qualifying as a dicey situation? undecided

In my opinion, it is dicey because the husband may risk taking her back to either continue relationship with a changed person or experience another round of abuse.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
yomi007k:
In my opinion, it is dicey because the husband may risk taking her back to either continue relationship with a changed person or experience another round of abuse.
Forget the woman for a minute and consider instead the picture the OP already has in his mind of this woman.
tnenge:
■My wife abuses me physically, psychologically and even spiritually.. these are some of my pains..
1. She stopped me from performing any conjugal afffair when she was 3months pregnant till now. Our son is 1yr some months now.
2. Physical abuse
3. Death threats 3 times, when I told her family she brought a defense that she only say that in her anger state.
4. Out of same anger she went out naked bfo ppl in my compound n rain curses on me.
Would it be right to advise her to go back to a man who has the above image of her? undecided
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by yomi007k(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Forget the woman for a minute and consider instead the picture the OP already has in his mind of this woman. Would it be right to advise her to go back to a man who has the above image of her? undecided

I didn't advice him to take her back or not to take her back.

The ultimate choice lies with him.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by HarunaWest(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
tnenge:
This is no fiction or story. I DNT want to include name, pictures or state to avoid negative comments from some ppl.
My wife abuses me physically, psychologically and even spiritually.. these are some of my pains..
2. Physical abuse
I sent her back to her parents. After some days She went and made some crocodile cries before my parents and now my parents and that of her's are calling to beg, telling me she has repented. Now my family are telling me to err is Human and forgiveness is divine. Am running for my life but my friends are equally saying I shd let go the past.
She is a sadist. Dump her and move on. If anyone is advising you to take her back, ask them to take her as a wife shikenah. Dont listen to most Nigerians with sentimental advise, they don't think deep.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
yomi007k:
I didn't advice him to take her back or not to take her back.

The ultimate choice lies with him.
I am not saying you did, only trying to point it that OP already seems to know what to do. undecided
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by superCleanworks(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
tnenge:

3. Death threats 3 times

these two are clear signs of a dangerously shallow brained and erratic person that can kill you and cry crocodile tears at your burial.

See you, See early grave.
even the bible says RESIST THE DEVIL.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence From Women by yomi007k(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not saying you did, only trying to point it that OP already seems to know what to do. undecided

If he did, he won't be asking questions.

Personally, I think he wants to let her go but because of pressure from family and friends then he having second thoughts.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by bugatti02(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Let her go for your peace of mind. Give yourself time and force on more important things in your life. No man deserve to be in a terrible situation. She won't look twice. If the table was the other way round.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by tnenge(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Forget the woman for a minute and consider instead the picture the OP already has in his mind of this woman. Would it be right to advise her to go back to a man who has the above image of her? undecided
I spaced her considerably.. my mom called and said she paid a visit and was wailing seriously.. truth be told, she abused me at home, work and anywhere she dim fit... My life and sanity is most important..
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Foodqueen(f): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
She's gonna kill you someday.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Another made up story… Looking at all the threads it creates!
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by tnenge(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
yomi007k:

If he did, he won't be asking questions.

Personally, I think he wants to let her go but because of pressure from family and friends then he having second thoughts.
I do and I HV let her go. My mom is pressuring me all because of her grandson.. my little boy is so lively to be with.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
tnenge:
I spaced her considerably.. my mom called and said she paid a visit and was wailing seriously.. truth be told, she abused me at home, work and anywhere she dim fit... My life and sanity is most important..
If you really believe this, then why are you bothering asking us or even giving mind to what your mom says? undecided
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by yomi007k(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
tnenge:
I do and I HV let her go. My mom is pressuring me all because of her grandson.. my little boy is so lively to be with.

I understand.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by JeffreyJunior: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
tnenge:
2. Physical abuse
Just because of number 3 and 4, especially number 4, I can never ever take such a woman back.

It's up to you to decide, I've only stated my stand on this and I don't mean no disrespect at all.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Originalsly: 12:46am On Jan 17, 2023
Bro... was she this way before the pregnancy? ... didnanybif these behaviors ever showed up? If yes,... then I guess this is nothing new... just the levels be new ones ... you took her with me tal issues. If no ... I'm almost sure she is suffering from post partum depression. Google it .... educate yourself on it and you will he in the best position to manage her. You already claimed she was attacking you spiritually.... pretty soon with all this drama she will be a confirmed witch. Again.... post partum depression.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Nebes: 1:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Abuse her back.

She needs to know that nobody has monopoly over abuses.
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by TheboyGhost(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2023
tnenge:
2. Physical abuse

Leave her now....

Take care of your child and walk away....

One man poison na another man choco drink....

She will surely find her match and same goes for you too
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by frozen70(f): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2023
tnenge:
2. Physical abuse

You mean she naked herself to rain curses on you

I think she will have to naked her self again, but this time around, to withdraw that curse at the same spot where she made that curse, but then in the presence of her own family and your family members after that forgive her and inform your family, I mean your that you will get back to them, meaning they should go with her to their house

Be sending child support and if possible let her live with your parents for the next two years, let them teach her how to behave as a wife

You can still be visiting them and spend time with them

If she becomes pregnant for you, no problem take care of her, by the time she endures staying with your family for two years, without displaying any anger management issues, your parents will be the one to guarantee you that she is now a totally changed person

It will now be appropriate to take her back

Your family needs to witness what you observe in her
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Kajaard: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Foodqueen:
She's gonna kill you someday.

Op please this is the best statement here and it's coming from Foodqueen a fellow woman like her.

Don't take her back. You might end up dead. A word is enough for the wise.

cc: tnenge

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence From Women by anthonyuncle(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2023
my brother, you married a witch!
this woman didn't love you, she only wanted to get married.
she needs Christ
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by Richy4(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
It's up to you buddy... But I will not take back a woman who intentionally go out in the night, striped herself naked and place a curse on me...
What is she really coming back to do? to finish me off?...her actions in my opinion is major.. and I am better off without that kind of person...

Assuming she was running her mouth normally like some ladies were blessed with,... I would have said that she said whatever curse she pronounced out of anger.. the extra mile she went to do what she did shows that she got evil intentions...

FYI people don't change overnight... it's a gradual process...Maybe she doesn't wanna be tagged a divorcee,.. or she may have overstayed her welcome in her daddy's house...or Her family forced her to go to your parent's home to put up an act...she will be better off a widow than a divorcee that is her major plan...And your major strategy is to make sure that you do not die untimely right? your friends and family will not be available to bear the heat with you when it comes..

I will take care of the kids if I was to be in your shoes with all my heart.. as for her, no way is she coming back to finish me off.. I will not take it.. But hey, It's up to you as I said.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence From Women by grommet: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2023
tnenge:
2. Physical abuse

Brother, I have been in this exact situation. Believe when I tell you to RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

Please do not ignore this please

The people around you are only giving you advice based in their perception of the situation. You are the one in it and see it live. You will not run here if it was all peace.

Please if you have never done this before, believe in yourself and leave!!!!!!!!!

I can guarantee you one thing. Those so called friends of yours do not really feel what you are going through.

Domestic violence against men is one of the hidden devils that plague men today because there is no good outlet, we feel shame talking about it and no one will even believe which makes it worse.

This advice is from a first hand experience.

Run away for your peace

If you think the violence will stop because she cried and apologise, I promise you to prepare to be shaken beyond your imagination.

Women are masters of manipulation. In the long run, you will regret it and she will blame you for it all.

This advice is for you to save yourself 1st!!
Re: Domestic Violence From Women by grommet: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2023
superCleanworks:

these two are clear signs of a dangerously shallow brained and erratic person that can kill you and cry crocodile tears at your burial.

See you, See early grave.
even the bible says RESIST THE DEVIL.
Leave the guy. I only hope he doesn’t learn it the hard way

(1) (Reply)

How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive / In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. / Did My Son Have An Allergic Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.