Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers (955 Views)

Why Men Were Not Celebrated On Men's Day (photos) / Why Are Fathers Neglected Why Mothers Are Remembered / Why Are Fathers Under-appreciated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Kiddo01(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Good day fellow NL, I don't have much to write on this thread. I know many of us are guilty of not celebrating our fathers the way we celebrate our mothers.
As we all know, our father is the one responsible for pregnancy that led to our birth.
Little wonder,
Why is it that we hardly post their pictures on social media but many times post that of our mum?
Does it mean we don't value their quota in our upbringing?
Fathers in the house, how do you feel each time you log in to the internet and you pictures of ur wife circulating the media and never seen urs once?
Is it a joyful experience

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Welcum: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Because the future is female. But you know that FUTURE never ever arrives. Men are the present. We don't need anybody's validation. We are rock.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Kiddo01(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
Welcum:
Because the future is female. But you know that FUTURE never ever arrives. Men are the present. We don't need anybody's validation. We are rock.

Lol. Which be the future is female again

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Welcum:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Karleb(m): 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kiddo01:

Lol. Which be the future is female again

grin

It is the new slogan, more like the new feminist mantra.

The also have Mompreneurs and the rest.

Funny thing is, majority of the rich women and rich feminists on earth presently got their money from divorce, marriage and sleeping around.

Nothing is wrong with that sincerely but they shouldn't confuse our young girls into believing those bullshits when they can't declare publicly the source of their wealth.

Only a few percentage of rich women are legally and morally wealthy. Most women are average at best and the reason is because they don't aim higher.

Take for example, Sapphiere a renowned man hater in this section was wishing she had a man that can be dashing her N178k. grin

She calls men broke but she's broke as Bleep. grin

As for the question, men don't attract pity. That's why.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
We don't need validation.... That's why we are men.
I appreciate my own dad though. Even though he long kicked the bucket. The man sure pass anything.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by sexy74(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kiddo01:
Good day fellow NL, I don't have much to write on this thread. I know many of us are guilty of not celebrating our fathers the way we celebrate our mothers.
As we all know, our father is the one responsible for pregnancy that led to our birth.
Little wonder,
Why is it that we hardly post their pictures on social media but many times post that of our mum?
Fathers in the house, how do you feel each time you log in to the internet and you pictures of ur wife circulating the media and never seen urs once?
Fathers dont make noise because everything starts and ends on their table .
When a man does not propose a celebration it hardly becomes a success
Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Liposure: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Because fathers are unsung heroes of the family and credits meant for them have been stolen by you know who.
Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Kiddo01(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:
We don't need validation.... That's why we are men.
I appreciate my own dad though. Even though he long kicked the bucket. The man sure pass anything.
Karleb:

grin

Funny thing is, majority of the rich women and rich feminists on earth presently got their money from divorce, marriage and sleeping around.

Nothing is wrong with that sincerely but they shouldn't confuse our young girls into believing those bullshits when they can't declare publicly the source of their wealth.

Only a few percentage of rich women are legally and morally wealthy. Most women are average at best and the reason is because they don't aim higher.

Take for example, Sapphiere a renowned man hater in this section was wishing she had a man that can be dashing her N178k. grin

Na waoooo, the man that took care of the women during her antenatal leave is hardly celebrated
Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by KevinDein: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Welcum:
Because the future is female. But you know that FUTURE never ever arrives. Men are the present. We don't need anybody's validation We are rock.
Wtf, nice one there bro. Btw, I always find this "the future is female" very hilarious. grin. Don't know what future they are talking about but ok grin
Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by odun51587: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by mariahAngel(f): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Liposure:
Because fathers are unsung heroes of the family and the credits meant for them have been stolen by you know who.

grin

You-know-who must be a thief! grin
Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Karleb:

grin

Point to me a thread on this forum that I ever broke shame anyone. It will never be well with you if you don't show me where I broke shame someone.
Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Karleb(m): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Point to me a thread on this forum that I ever broke shame anyone. It will never be well with you if you don't show me where I broke shame someone.

You have your post history, use it.

I know it is not well with you but don't extend the unwellnes to my side. Bitter man hater.

Future is female my foot!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Mikester: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
There could be many reasons for that but I feel the major ones include:

- Presence of mother's love and attention but scarcity of father's love and attention.
- Selfish manipulation from the mother's side
- Clout chasing
- Following the trends
- Sexism
- Mere stupidity, é.t.c.

Anyone you choose, but I maintain the belief that people will only value or remember you for how you made them feel and not necessarily your time spent with them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Karleb(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:
God punish you
Broke ass man hater.
Ogun punish you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by AeroplaneApple: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:
God punish you
Someone should please tell this 55k bleachingcreme user to stop threatening nairalanders again.

The future is ForMale
Re: Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers by Jeon(f): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kiddo01:
Little wonder,

BECAUSE MOST FATHER'S AIN'T WORTH IT.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids / Get Your Original Aju Mbaise / Get your Household items here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.