Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

A Long Time In The Grave - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Long Time In The Grave (178 Views)

Nairalander Kills A Long Black Snake (Photos) / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Long Time In The Grave by vivsravine: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
A LONG TIME IN THE GRAVE

Why bear animosity?
Why the fighting?
Why the hating?
Why the strife?
Why the anger?
Why the wickedness?
Why the rage?
Why the backbiting?
Why the slander?
Why the cold war?

Often times we hold on to so many irrelevant things that is truly uncalled for, the rate at which we promote vices is much greater than the number of years we live.

Many hold on to acidic perceptions, the lofty weight they carry in terms of animosity for others is very alarming and indeed wasteful.

Showing more love than hate calms alot, sad reality, the grave welcome everyone, no matter who you are and what you posses.

We often times we forget about our existence and make due of the current realities that is indeed so passing, each day draws us closer to our grave and the silent truth stares at us.

Make ammends with your now, mend your past and prepare for tomorrow, take out time to forgive those who truly offended you, let the rage die and set yourself free from the hurts and pains.

The grave is one place no one ever wants to reside, yet its always glad to welcome souls eternally, it becomes an inevitable companion to all who wants it or not.

Then the question comes to mind, if the grave is an inevitable companion why then do we hold on to the passing things of life like it last forever, the truth be told, the grave humbles all.

As long as we are human beings, we must have lots of interactions with people either good or bad, the set line is that we must learn to tolerant and ignore the vices associated with people and move on.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

(1) (Reply)

3d Animation Studios In India Offers 3D Rendering Services / Bank Customers To Be Charged N6.98 For Each USSD Transaction / Reliable Website To Buy Gift Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.