Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

How Do I Receive Money Legitimately Outside The Country - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Receive Money Legitimately Outside The Country (195 Views)

How to Legitimately Relocate to Canada from Nigeria in 2024 / Charles Abi: DJ Switch Is Safe, Out Of The Country / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Receive Money Legitimately Outside The Country by dauddy97(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hello All. in fact, i don't even know where to post this but i believe mod can help put in the right section.

Some time last year, I got enrolled in an online course for about 6 months. Well, i was able to commit enough time due to the corona virus break. Otherwise, it will be no no for me. If you understand how these online classes run, you will know that - You have to complete some Projects or assignment before you can be certified. Glory be to God, i was one on of those who got certified by a university in the US in a Data Science Program. Certificate received and also got recommendations to my LinkedIn profile.

Back to the reason behind creating this thread. There was guy(a Kenyan) who sent me a DM via Twitter after I posted my new achievement. Although, the guy wasn't part of my set. He was two or a year ahead of me. He has been battling with this project for long. He pleaded that he needed to complete this project in other to get certified. Well, in long run, i agreed to help him by sending him my own assignment since i still have them offline. I did this all free without asking him for a dime.(late last year)

This year.
So, this afternoon, he messaged me via WhatsApp to help him again with the same assignment. I haven't even replied him before he said he will compensate me with $35 via PayPal.

Sincerely, I have heard so many things concerning Nigerian not allowed to receive money via PayPal. I might be wrong, i don't know. i have googled search how to do such but not still satisfy with the results....

Pls, can anyone help me on how to claim the money the guy promise to give me. I need money badly. I'm writing exam in school and i have been broke. Screenshots of our conversation below. Not here to scam anyone.

All Comments associated to this will be appreciated.

Re: How Do I Receive Money Legitimately Outside The Country by dauddy97(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
more

Re: How Do I Receive Money Legitimately Outside The Country by dauddy97(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
By My self alone not through any agent.

(1) (Reply)

Gambling Is A Destroyer of Distiny / Fulafia First Admission List For The 2020/2021 Academic Session Finally Released / Nairaland Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.