Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Gambling Is A Destroyer of Distiny - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gambling Is A Destroyer of Distiny (182 Views)

Gambling Is Unscrupulous / FEAR is The Destroyer Of BIG DREAMS not Challenges / 10 US Navy Sailors Missing After Destroyer Collides With Merchant Ship At Philip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gambling Is A Destroyer of Distiny by OnimiB: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Some many youths in Nigeria are in state of stagnancy today as result of gambling. Gambling is a spirit that the devil is using now as weapon to destroy distinies. I was opportuned to speak with a guy that is so much overwhelmed with the spirit of gambling, this guy was like begging me to help him out of the mess he has put himself. He explained how he has lost his jobs, valuaboes to gambling. I felt for him because i could feel his pain, I was once a gambler and I know what gambling is capable of doing in one's life. I actually shared my experience with him and also explained to him the steps I took before i could overcome the devilish spirit.
My brothers, please desist from gambling it has nothing to profit you instead it will render you useless in the society.
Let him who has ear listen to this warning!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is It April Fool’s Day Or April Fools’ Day? / Odumakin Recovered From COVID A Week To His Death, Says Wife / fu. ck The Nairaland Team To All Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.