Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Need An Investor For My Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need An Investor For My Business (514 Views)

In Need Of An Investor For My Business / I Need An Investor For My Mushroom GH firm. 100% In 3months / Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Investor For My Business by Blessed3030(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have a business plan which is about opening a barbing saloon and a game shop,the cost of starting it n running efficiently is 400k.

I know by now u will be wondering how to get your money with capital,this is the plan,once the money has been disbursed to my account you will give me a moratorium of 2 months to set up n familiarise myself with the new environment.

After the moratorium,u will start getting paid 10k per week for 14months this implies that u will b paid 40k per month that's 10% of your start up capital.

At the end of the first 10 months, u would have made your startup capital and the remaining 4 months will be for interest and thats 40k for 4 months.Meaning u would have made your startup capital with interest of 160k.

I am ready to drop my nysc discharge certificate as collateral and we can also get a lawyer to put everything in black and white,my number at signature.
Re: I Need An Investor For My Business by sulaimon22: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
Do you intend to add up to the money with your own personal funds or how sure are you that 400,000 can setup both gaming center and Barbing saloon.
Re: I Need An Investor For My Business by hollah123: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
sulaimon22:
Do you intend to add up to the money with your own personal funds or how sure are you that 400,000 can setup both gaming center and Barbing saloon.
Re: I Need An Investor For My Business by ibechris(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2021
From my experience as an ex-banker,it's too much of a risk to start a business with loan and by the way,what's ur experience in that business/line because u can't just wake up and start investing in what u don't know much about.

ADVICE:
If u must take a risk,pls do it with ur own cash/money and not loan,this is because u may not be too sure of the outcome especially now that the economy has nosedived badly.
And if u must get a loan for this,do also ensure that u go for loans whose interests are not burdensome to repay and the spread should be such that it can be flexible to both parties.
GOOD LUCK TO U.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Tyres Trucks For Sale At Affordable Prices / 1500watts Solar Generator Promo Offer / Profitability Analysis For The Bakery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.