Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC (39522 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics / El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by omojesu202(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
see as them dey promote Yahaya...
taaataaaataaaa govo
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by ictplotter(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
MyGodisalive:
Pdp and apc are the same
Pdp and apc are not same but one thing is common btw both, that is failure. Pdp failure is humanic in nature but apc failure is cancerous and corrosive.
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Cryptomillion: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Their business
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by onuman: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
jobsonlist:

https://thenationonlineng.net/yahaya-bello-explains-why-fani-kayode-did-not-join-apc/

But that is not an explanation from Yahaya Bello regarding why Femi Fani Kayode did not join APC.
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Onelove508: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bello is beginning to look like Saraki. On the national level he appears good but in home state he is useless.

Btw, isn't Bello among the useful idiot FFK once wrote about?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by pfadom: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nigerian politicians are shameless liars. See sudden u-turn after Fayose's prediction of the impending death of his political life and expectation.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Whois(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
You fit each other. grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Franking: 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
U are both working to achieve peace and tranquility across the country? No two ways about it, it's justice first then peace.

No justice no peace, stop deceiving urself.
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Judegbu(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
What a electoral value does FFK have? The only stock in trade he has is nothing but talking from both side of his mouth
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by oglalasioux(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Vickym1:
Shame didn't allow him to enter apc after everything he said about them.

They didn't allow him. He wanted to but the few sane homo sapiens in APC blocked the '[b]where belle face' [/b]fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by oglalasioux(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Vickym1:
Shame didn't allow him to enter apc after everything he said about them.

They didn't allow him. He wanted to but the few sane homo sapiens in APC blocked the 'where belle face' fool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by favor914: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

The truth of the matter is that, APC is a failed party, populated by dullardss, terrorists and thieves.
Birds of the same feather with pdp your darling party, political system of failures, for failures, & by failures, which way Nigeria, which way to go, I love my fatherland, I want to know, which way Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by favor914: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
Judegbu:
What a electoral value does FFK have? The only stock in trade he has is nothing but talking from both side of his mouth
His bosom friend ipob leader begged him to start the pleading process on his behalf.
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by guy222: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
The most useless governnor in the history of nigeria, second only to ikpaezu of abia state. You told us that FFK has dump pdp only for you to come out and spilling trash. FFK was rejected by APC simple. He is nothing but a liability. Somebody that can not win a councilorship election in is ward. Is that one a politician?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Funkebi: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
MyGodisalive:
which wheelchair guy

Are you not Anthony okeke or Celestine nwankwo?
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Vickym1(f): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
oglalasioux:

They didn't allow him. He wanted to but the few sane homo sapiens in APC blocked the 'where belle face' fool.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Vickym1(f): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
agabaI23:
I would have been ashamed on his behalf if he joined APC tbh.

I was like, what won't these guys do to remain in the corridors?
U want his pocket to get dry
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Funkebi: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
MyGodisalive:
are they the same person

What I know is that both names belong to fraudulent criminals. if they are the same person, that I have no answer to. And this your moniker looks just like their M.O.
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by tyav7: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
Governor Yaya Bello didn't explain anything from the write up why Fani Kayode didn't join APC as been put forward by the topic. He only says either Fani Kayode join APC or not is at his own (Fani Kayode) volition.
Honestly I tire for this kind journalism
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Amb1045(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
All I know about this man is that he's bleepboy. But I love his political ambitions and dreams for a better Nigeria or a divided Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by oluwasegun007(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
reasons he did not join it reasons he was not accepted grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Funkebi: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Divinenwa:
y

Isn't it just so convenient that you jump out every time that this Celestine nwankwo is mentioned? I went through your posts and my suspicion was confirmed, it is obvious that you're the one behind that scam as was rightly opined by @lorenahearts. Stop this rotten act of defacing this forum, guy. Na your mates dey hustle for street, go hustle and quit being lazy. Shame nor dey catch you??
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Obinoscopy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
The person (or group of persons) bankrolling Yahaya Bello for presidency is the same person bankrolling FFK.
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by jrusky(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lajet:
Fani-Kayode is shameless give him food he will sing and dance for you.

Stop this monsense bro and grow up!!! Leave shit for shitters and get life.

All the time you shout Fani is shameless, give him food bullshit. Has he ever beg you for food or have you ever give him food

Ffk is shameless but do you have shame yourself Anybody still in apc and supporting apc is shameless.
Ffk did not killed anyone or any of your family nor stole anything that belong to you or sleep with your wife or girlfriend so pls free us with your ffk is shameless nonsense.

You really pissed me off this evening ok because I noticed ffk is shameless, give him food to sing has become your rhetoric meme or anthem.

Grow up ok.
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Does Fani Kayode has a lucrative business that is keeping his body and soul together or he is a political jobber like tinubu whose family are milking from politics?
Re: Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC by Divinenwa: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Funkebi:

Isn't it just so convenient that you jump out every time that this Celestine nwankwo is mentioned? I went through your posts and my suspicion was confirmed, it is obvious that you're the one behind that scam as was rightly opined by @lorenahearts. Stop this rotten act of defacing this forum, guy. Na your mates dey hustle for street, go hustle and quit being lazy. Shame nor dey catch you??
I didn't jump anything I asked you to do a research about two of them here by your self, not going through my post there a lot of evidence of other people if am the person behind all those people account,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness / Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.