Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria (30429 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
This one is feeling important.

A shame to the youths.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by joefelin2345: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
chiagozien:
Civil was between yorubas and northerners?
You are a compound fool. You think it could have been limited to SW alone when the Northerners were also complaining about illegal extortion in the SE & SS as well. But the fact remains that no one like Yahaya Bello's intervention on the matter at all. The could have resulted into the Northerners fighting among themselves as their traders would not be able to sustain their losses. Where as the SW could have got alternatives from else where in due course. At any rate it could have made the country to be divided easily and every could have answer his or her father's name by now.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
What an ignoramus!! grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by chiagozien(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
joefelin2345:
You are a compound fool. You think it could have been limited to SW alone when the Northerners were also complaining about illegal extortion in the SE & SS as well. But the fact remains that no one like Yahaya Bello's intervention on the matter at all. The could have resulted into the Northerners fighting among themselves as their traders would not be able to sustain their losses. Where as the SW could have got alternatives from else where in due course. At any rate it could have made the country to be divided easily and every could have answer his or her father's name by now.
Can you call your father compound fool?

What ever fight you have with north is only between you and north.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by jeff1607(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
All this just for a political space.

Comedian of Federal Republic......CFR..!

Next time let us have the Civil war II in Nigeria. We need it

Can imagine the whole South and Middlebelt with Northern Christians jointly decimating HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims North in Millions....!! That War go bloody.......no be small

you have no idea what war is or what it means to live on edge, visit countries or join international Red Cross and see
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by mujahid777(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Can imagine the whole South and Middlebelt with Northern Christians jointly decimating HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims North in Millions....!! That War go bloody.......no be small
Just like the last civil war were biafran xtians decimated a whole third of their population abi undecided
Apart from the SS and SE,you don't have any special advantage elsewhere.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by bigcasava1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by saintrow1: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by Judegbu(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
You are just a loser. And only grandstanding
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by Godsonjoe: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is the main reason that we are not one damnable zoological republic of nizooria.
Forcing ourselves in a godforsaken union
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Peace ambassador. I hail you sir. But next time don't go message nobody send you.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/how-i-averted-another-civil-war-in-nigeria-yahaya-bello/

Ogbeni Yaya, please cut that horsecrap off and listen. What you just foolishly did was to extend the existence of the injustice named Nigeria by only God knows.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by Femeto: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

The Man who sponsored the blockage with the help of his side kick Fani Kayode also offered solution just to feel like an hero

Two idiots.. Fani Kayode and Yeye Bello,, with Almajiri food seller hosting Tomatoes and Cow Civil War

Guy you get bad mouth no be small. You mean Yahaya Bello only succeeded in preventing civil war between Tomato and Cow. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by elisho: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
mad man
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

The Man who sponsored the blockage with the help of his side kick Fani Kayode also offered solution just to feel like an hero

Two idiots.. Fani Kayode and Yeye Bello,, with Almajiri food seller hosting Tomatoes and Cow Civil War

Nigerians have wild imaginations. Even if we go by ur assumption that he sponsored the blockade isn’t it sad that we have no leader in both south and north who cud immediately broker peace than yahaya bello of all people and fani Kayode?

Nobody else cud step in at such crucial time? Even youth were shouting let it burn. When will the youths learn how to build and not destroy??
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by gudugudumeje: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Political illiterates like him, OBJ, et al can always claim what is not it. Fooling themselves but refusing to know that people are not what they want them to be...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by compton11(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yeah, because east the the problem of Nigeria while north is the solution to Nigeria's problem.
All man eye go soon red
no both of u are problems
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by brandmix: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
With your big nose like civil war.

angry
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
compton11:
no both of u are problems
That means we shouldn't be in the same house.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by sayisayi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
....his patriotic duty to make sure the dividends of oil continue to flow to the North.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by Idiko1: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
How did Nigerians elect compound fools as state governors? What of the tension in the south? What army will the north use to start the civil war?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by Olatomiwami(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Two clowns, war kill two of una, who FFK represent? A no body in his local govt, rubbish.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
He should write a book on it
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Are you not underestimating the north? With Yoruba and Kogi Muslims sabotaging Southern effort to enthrone their jihad, you think it's as easy as you assumed

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

Na you still dey use dis account ZKOSOSO

how una take dey do am sef to dey open multiple accounts upandan .
watin be d motive
if dem ban you why not serve the punishment like a responsible person dat you are
Na wa for nairaland people ooo

Hahahahhahahah......!! No be me o. That guy plagiarised my comment to take my highly precious LIKES...!

Supreme Court here I come...!
Someone infringed on my intellectual property right...thereby stealing my nearly 100 likes worth £100,000.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bello is really an ambitious man, I believe everybody should be given their fair shot at life, but I'm definitely not voting for him, I'm sorry but excuse me, where the heck was the president ! Always being aloof to everything
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by seunjungle1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mr governor it will be very good and better for you to channel your been patriotic to the high level of poverty in kogi state.
Governor to ponnu
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by compton11(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That means we shouldn't be in the same house.
u right!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Okay, should we give you a medal?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria by favour32(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Which people dem pay to dey put this man news for front page?
This man nor qualify to be governor talk more of president.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members / Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.