Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra - Properties (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra (77046 Views)

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Valuepaints20:

Happy new month sir

Same to you bro, happy new month.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by donforeign: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
spyder880:
Give me clean, smooth floors........

I used almost same tiles for my rooms and it was Chinese tiles ....can't wait to see the parlour n dinning tiles

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by donforeign: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
I used this for my sitting room, dinning n entrance.
How you see am Spyder
Spanish tiles ...
Very thick, be like marble

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
donforeign:
I used this for my sitting room, dinning n entrance.
How you see am Spyder
Spanish tiles ...
Very thick, be like marble

They are beautiful tiles.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by donforeign: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
spyder880:

They are beautiful tiles.

Spyder approved....
I no get wahala grin.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Zikson: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thank you so much. most appreciated.

Bio digester is a technology that hasn't gained much popularity in my side of the country, the south east. I haven't done a bio digested before, and I must add that I have never seen anyone who has done one in the whole houses I have visited in the south east or south south.

I might not be the best person to compare the two, because of my limited knowledge about bio digester. Thank you. [/quote]
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Zikson:
Thank you so much. most appreciated.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2021
Today, all the plumbers associated with this house will take off to site;

1. House plumbing completion
2. Sanitary wares installation
3. Water tank tower connection from borehole area and hoisting of plastic tanks
4. Laying of pipes from building to soakaway
5. Swimming pool plumbing

All these works are expected to start this afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2021
This swimming pool, as we continue work on it yesterday..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Starting to fit sanitary wares..........

Shower set.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by tranxo(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2021
spyder880:
This swimming pool, as we continue work on it yesterday..........
what's the length?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2021
tranxo:
what's the length?

Our plan is to slope this swimming pool from the shallow end to the deep end. The shallow end will be 1 metre deep, while the deep end will be 2 metres deep.

This swimming pool as at now is 6.2 metres in length, and 2.9 metres wide. But it will get narrower as we do more work on it.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2021
WC sets ready to be fitted........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Around the front of this house yesterday morning.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Inside the Main living room, as works are almost concluded there........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Other rooms after painting .........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by BiigTee: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Good morning spyder880.. Pls what's the ideal number of block coaches after lintel(9 blocks before lintel)
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2021
BiigTee:
Good morning spyder880.. Pls what's the ideal number of block coaches after lintel(9 blocks before lintel)

Good morning Sir, the house you are building, does it have a building plan? What was the original plan?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Oduduwa707: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2021
spyder880:
The house, as seen from outside...........

Sir, if you don't mind, what's the total cost of the roofing woodwork for this project?

Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by donforeign: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
spyder880:
Starting to fit sanitary wares..........

Shower set.
How much did you get this shower set?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Sir, if you don't mind, what's the total cost of the roofing woodwork for this project?

Thanks

Good morning, the whole roofing wood, plus cost of workmanship is about N1,138,720.00.

Thanks.

donforeign:

How much did you get this shower set?

Not sure about this one.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Swimming pool reinforcement works ongoing in this site........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2021
More areas painted, more pictures later today.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Work on the borehole has continued, we are hopeful of clean water in a few days time..........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Going off to buy the water bar and other items for this swimming pool work.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by descarado: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Unless that was what the owner want, I don't fancy the face of that bathroom especially the tiles.

Bathrooms like that are designed with lots of things in mind. It does not have exotic look. There are so many modern designs guy.

The bathroom and kitchen are the most important part of the house for the madam and that's where she loves to show off.

And this same tile was used somewhere else in the house.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Oduduwa707: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
spyder880:

Good morning, the whole roofing wood, plus cost of workmanship is about N1,138,720.00.

Thanks.

Not sure about this one.

Thanks a lot, Sir! I really appreciate it!
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
descarado:
Unless that was what the owner want, I don't fancy the face of that bathroom especially the tiles.

Bathrooms like that are designed with lots of things in mind. It does not have exotic look. There are so many modern designs guy.

The bathroom and kitchen are the most important part of the house for the madam and that's where she loves to show off.

And this same tile was used somewhere else in the house.

Tiles and paints are among the items I leave for my clients to decide the final choices, because them alone knows the reasons for each of their choices. You cannot fault the choice on a home owner, he may have reasons that we might never imagine for every decision.

I usually present all my clients with a very wide array of choices for them to choose from, my suppliers are always importing new things and we can bring in any design as fast as possible.

But, clients choice is sacrosanct.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
The swimming pool today.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by descarado: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
spyder880:

Tiles and paints are among the items I leave for my clients to decide the final choices, because them alone knows the reasons for each of their choices. You cannot fault the choice on a home owner, he may have reasons that we might never imagine for every decision.

I usually present all my clients with a very wide array of choices for them to choose from, my suppliers are always importing new things and we can bring in any design as fast as possible.

But, clients choice is sacrosanct.
He really made a bad choice then.
Hope he is reading this.

Well done spyder.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by sonnie10: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
descarado:

Hope he is reading this.

Well done spyder.
Same size of tiles but different color combinations

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by tranxo(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
descarado:

Hope he is reading this.

Well done spyder.
Nawaooo. Some people sha

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply)

Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) / Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) / My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.