Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra - Properties (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra (76028 Views)

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
somehow:

Like this high rise bungalow, the difference between the bungalow is the absence of stairs and usable first floor spaces created in the "air".

Do you get me now?
well let's skip it though. Just got home from work and I'm very tired. This brain feels foggy
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by BiigTee: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Spyder compliments of the season..

Is this the end of this thread?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by yudi25: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2021
@spyder880 how much is the total cost for this project. A client (my dad) needs two of these in the southeast (Imo) and Lagos
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2021
BiigTee:
Spyder compliments of the season..

Is this the end of this thread?

Merry Christmas bro. The thread is still alive and ticking, more updates when we return later this week.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2021
yudi25:
@spyder880 how much is the total cost for this project. A client (my dad) needs two of these in the southeast (Imo) and Lagos

Bros, this house is not going to be cheap o cheesy

I will check the likely costs and send later. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Follygunners: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Oga Spyder880, you're keeping us all waiting for the final pictures.... undecided
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Follygunners:
Oga Spyder880, you're keeping us all waiting for the final pictures.... undecided

Holidays rest. I will return to action by Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by OluGideon: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is a masterpiece
I doff my hat for spyder and his building team on this topnotch edifice.

Still waiting for the final pictures.
I also agree that such a masterpiece deserves luxury interior furnishings to complement its fine finish.

A ladder has to be a member of this house cos I'm wondering how those tall kitchen cabinets will be reached.

Beautiful work..... worth all the commendation.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by donforeign: 1:34am On Jan 03, 2022
OluGideon:
This is a masterpiece
I doff my hat for spyder and his building team on this topnotch edifice.

Still waiting for the final pictures.
I also agree that such a masterpiece deserves luxury interior furnishings to complement its fine finish.

A ladder has to be a member of this house cos I'm wondering how those tall kitchen cabinets will be reached.

Beautiful work..... worth all the commendation.

Beautiful interior needed mhneeen
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by donforeign: 1:34am On Jan 03, 2022
spyder880:

Holidays rest. I will return to action by Monday.
nice one boss..
You have done well..

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2022
donforeign:
nice one boss..
You have done well..

Thank you very much.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by ezanafe(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Me waiting for update on the house like my life depends on it.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by tranxo(m): 2:26am On Jan 11, 2022
ezanafe:
Me waiting for the update on the house like my life depends on it.
i hope this thread hasn't ended ooo
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:57am On Jan 11, 2022
This thread hasn't ended. We will return to this site this week.

More pictures of work progress when we resume.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:50am On Jan 12, 2022
We will move back to this site as from today, more pictures later today.........

My painters arrived yesterday evening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Working around this house today, outside wall painting in progress..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
More pictures from today.......

Swimming pool area.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Inside the courtyard..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Outside the compound

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2022
spyder880:
More
I like the front of the build die.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by dehiero: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Let's have a view of the interior sir if you don't mind

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by ezanafe(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2022
In my opinion, I think using outdoor tiles for the compound would make the house more appealing.

What do I know. Let's wait for the final finishing on this house.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by donforeign: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2022
spyder880:
More
baba that outside or front entrance no go get door?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
donforeign:
baba that outside or front entrance no go get door?

There will be no door there, the entrance door is inside......
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
ezanafe:
In my opinion, I think using outdoor tiles for the compound would make the house more appealing.

What do I know. Let's wait for the final finishing on this house.

Well, it depends on the choices of the owners of a building. There are certain things that might please a client, but the next client wont like it at all.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
dehiero:
Let's have a view of the interior sir if you don't mind

I will seek permission from Oga.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
We are still painting this house, more paints bought today, and more piping done to connect the borehole to the main tanks, and to other parts of rh2 compound. More pictures later.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by donforeign: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2022
spyder880:

There will be no door there, the entrance door is inside......
Try to put a fancy see through door there , e go fine well or glass door because as e open so, no really make sense.. jjst my opinion..

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by dehiero: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2022
donforeign:
Try to put a fancy see through door there , e go fine well or glass door because as e open so, no really make sense.. jjst my opinion..
My brother I suggested the same thing o but......
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2022
dehiero:

the client may not be cool with it
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2022
donforeign:

dehiero:

michlins:
the client may not be cool with it

Truth is that my client is not cool with an additional door on the outside. The door inside the front porch is enough for now. Good morning my people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply)

The 1991 Receipt For 3 Bags Of Cement Found In His Grandma's Box (Photo) / Cost Of Digging A Borehole For Water? / Most Expensive Buildings In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.