Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! (1398 Views)

Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Am that type of guy that loves being all alone,I dont go out,talk to people or make friends xcept very few old friends and those i have met online.

Of recent i ve been thinking of settling down but also scared of ending up with a talkative or trouble some partner cos i hate noise and unnecessary drama...

Am also the shy type that thinks alot and talks less..Please how do i go about getting a life partner..I have always wished one can do everything about marriage online cos i detest facing crowd.I prefer talking to people one at a time..

Pls help me out before i end up single for life...
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Me i am just like you but you see, i rather marry a talkative/drama queen.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
I just want to comment. Maybe I fit learn

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Karleb(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
You need to work on yourself.

This is why I hate it when people declare themselves as Introverts. You might just be shy and timid and not necessarily an introvert.

Start mingling with people. Join a group.

...and don't worry about a life partner, if you don't choose one people will choose for you and unfortunately you might not like her.

Which is exactly why you need to improve yourself and choose who you want.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Cutehector:
Me i am just like you but you see, i rather marry a talkative/drama queen.

Boss i have dated a talkative and drama queen bfr it wasn't funny.. Anything that would give me headache is a turn off...

Most of the babes i hv dated are those that toasted me or those that showed interest but to toast na war...
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I just want to comment. Maybe I fit learn

Oga Boss help ur boy out with your vast experience....
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Donspicey:

Boss i have dated a talkative and drama queen bfr it wasn't funny.. Anything that would give me headache is a turn off...

Most of the babes i hv dated are those that toasted me or those that showed interest but to toast na war...
well you dont want to date a quiet babe.. House will look like a grave yard.. Damn.
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Karleb:
You need to work on yourself.

This is why I hate it when people declare themselves as Introverts. You might just be shy and timid and not necessarily an introvert.

Start mingling with people. Join a group.

...and don't worry about a life partner, if you don't choose one people will choose for you and unfortunately you might not like her.

Which is exactly why you need to improve yourself and choose who you want.

Mehnn mingling with people na big problem for me ooo...

I can be with my phone from morning till nite and listening to music with out going out....

Even where am living presently is jst me in the whole apartment for you to know how much i detest associating with people..

Though i used to be happy abt it but presently when age is no longer my friend am having a second thought...
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Cutehector:
well you dont want to date a quiet babe.. House will look like a grave yard.. Damn.

I dey tell you bro...

And i need some one that will be getting all the attentions, don't know if its normal.....
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Karleb(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
Donspicey:

I can be with my phone from morning till nite and listening to music with out going out....

Even where am living presently is jst me in the whole apartment for you to know how much i detest associating with people..

Though i used to be happy abt it but presently when age is no longer my friend am having a second thought...

Let me give you an advice you might not like.

Take alcohol from time to time. It will help you loosen up.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by chatinent: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
If others forbade you of the cold nature the way you forbid your exact opposite, this world will not be a conducive place.

You need to learn to be more accommodating.

The problem is you. You should be praying your partner manages you.

Sorry, I don't mince words.

You are welcome.

Have a nice century.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Donspicey:

Oga Boss help ur boy out with your vast experience....
If with all my experience I'm still single that means it amounts to nothing. I've succeeded in every thing in life except that aspect. Make I just observe.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:

If with all my experience I'm still single that means it amounts to nothing. I've succeeded in every thing in life except that aspect. Make I just observe.

Lolssss...No b small matter ooo....

But u re outspoken nah...abi na jst online like me?...
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by xendra: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
1. you don't go out
2. you don't talk much

lol...so what will a person stay indoors with you and be doing?

worry less about how to find who you will like and first find who will like you.... you could be alot of work to deal with

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
chatinent:
If others forbade you of the cold nature the way you forbid your exact opposite, this world will not be a conducive place.

You need to learn to be more accommodating.

The problem is you. You should be praying your partner manages you.

Sorry, I don't mince words.

You are welcome.

Have a nice century.

Boss man i am very accommodating but not a fan of noisy gathering...asin dey ur dey make i dey my dey...One of the reasons i detest face me i face you but if we must roll togeda then you should be very honest,easy going and mentally sound(Deep thinker)....

Yea to be honest i jst need an understanding partner....
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Donspicey:

Lolssss...No b small matter ooo....

But u re outspoken nah...abi na jst online like me?...
Very outspoken and a good conversationalist. Eyes don see my brother I no dey like talk enter that matter. Hand don touch me well. Just dey careful. It's better to stay single than marrying a disaster. The pain no be here
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Karleb:

Let me give you an advice you might not like.

Take alcohol from time to time. It will help you loosen up.

Well anytime i try one or two bottles i always feel free to confront anybody but its just not my way...

Any other alternative?
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Very outspoken and a good conversationalist. Eyes don see my brother I no dey like talk enter that matter. Hand don touch me well. Just dey careful. It's better to stay single than marrying a disaster. The pain no be here

I can relate bro...one of the reasons am still single...
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
xendra:
1. you don't go out
2. you don't talk much

lol...so what will a person stay indoors with you and be doing?

worry less about how to find who you will like and first find who will like you.... you could be alot of work to deal with

Me sef tire oooo....

So how can i break this jinx?
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by heendrix(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Donspicey:
Am that type of guy that loves being all alone,I dont go out,talk to people or make friends xcept very few old friends and those i have met online.

Of recent i ve been thinking of settling down but also scared of ending up with a talkative or trouble some partner cos i hate noise and unnecessary drama...

Am also the shy type that thinks alot and talks less..Please how do i go about getting a life partner..I have always wished one can do everything about marriage online cos i detest facing crowd.I prefer talking to people one at a time..

You'd be more Happier single trust me

Getting a wife is a liability esp a Nigerian wife

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Karleb(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Donspicey:

Well anytime i try one or two bottles i always feel free to confront anybody but its just not my way...

Any other alternative?

100 days of rejection. Google it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by The5DME(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
How you wan take dance in your wedding day? undecided
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by The5DME(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Donspicey:

Are you interested in changing for your personal development or just for marriage's sake?
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
Donspicey:

This second thought is your cue to start mingling with people. I don't know the kind of job you do but truth is you are approaching a point in life when it's important you meet people who matter. Irrespective of how well you are doing, you cannot be an island to yourself.

You could start by setting up meetings with those you are comfortable with online. Your network of friends and like minds would expand when you go out together often and attend events that attract your interest.
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 4:46am On Mar 07, 2021
The5DME:
Are you interested in changing for your personal development or just for marriage's sake?

It works hand in hand...so the both,
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 4:49am On Mar 07, 2021
The5DME:
How you wan take dance in your wedding day? undecided

Mehnnn i don reason am tire oooo...

Even during those days wey i dey club sef na to jst balance for one side dey feed my eyes after every every i movee...

My Dance too funny abeg...
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 4:54am On Mar 07, 2021
sabilawyer:

This second thought is your cue to start mingling with people. I don't know the kind of job you do but truth is you are approaching a point in life when it's important you meet people who matter. Irrespective of how well you are doing, you cannot be an island to yourself.

You could start by setting up meetings with those you are comfortable with online. Your network of friends and like minds would expand when you go out together often and attend events that attract your interest.

You are right bro,,Imagine make person dey too reserved sotey he dey think of Online marriage When the time comes...
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Donspicey: 4:55am On Mar 07, 2021
heendrix:

You'd be more Happier single trust me
Getting a wife is a liability esp a Nigerian wife

Hmmm...and the future is female.....
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Donspicey:

You are right bro,,Imagine make person dey too reserved sotey he dey think of Online marriage When the time comes...

Hopefully he finds the courage to change things
Re: Please I Need Help Before Its Too Late!!! by Angelacruz: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Donspicey:

Boss man i am very accommodating but not a fan of noisy gathering...asin dey ur dey make i dey my dey...One of the reasons i detest face me i face you but if we must roll togeda then you should be very honest,easy going and mentally sound(Deep thinker)....

Yea to be honest i jst need an understanding partner....
then get a baby mama who will not be living with u...case close[img

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander End Of The Year Party / How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion / What Is Your View On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.