Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion (1398 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by HopeSpencer: 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
It's no news that my wife has no respect for me. But I was ok by this as long as she wasn't feeding me. We have only one child to feed. Buying enough food for the house was not a problem for me. But suddenly, this bike started giving me problems with piston and shaft. I paid for repair of those two parts 3 times in a month spending nothing less than 9k each time. Still, they broke down again. The only option for me is to buy brand new SHAFT AND ENGINE BLOCK. But I ran out of cash and still owing friends. I earn the living as a rider.

Wife has a job that can conviniently feed the home and she started buying food stuffs for consumption. Of recent, she bought 3k worth of chicken and cooked it. I was not around when the food was ready. She was not at home when I came back, and I served myself. This was not first time of me serving myself.

When she came back, she went to the kitchen, checked the meat pieces and stormed out of the kitchen to meet me.
"A big morsel of meat, thigh, is missing from the pot", she fumed.
I replied that I took it, and she asked if I didn't see other smaller pieces there for me to have the effrontery to take that big one.
Earth underneath my feet almost caved in.

You may want to believe that I was maltreating her before now, but it is not true.

If the rich also cry, I prefer crying as a rich man to crying as a wretched soul.

3 Likes

Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by doggedfighter(f): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Brb
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by Igweokalakwu: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin grin

Anyways, a comrade once said...

3 Likes

Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by dawnomike(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
HopeSpencer:
It's no news that my wife has no respect for me. But I was ok by this as long as she wasn't feeding me. We have only one child to feed. Buying enough food for the house was not a problem for me. But suddenly, this bike started giving me problems with piston and shaft. I paid for repair of those two parts 3 times in a month spending nothing less than 9k each time. Still, they broke down again. The only option for me is to buy brand new SHAFT AND ENGINE BLOCK. But I ran out of cash and still owing friends. I earn the living as a rider.

Wife has a job that can conviniently feed the house and she started buying food stuffs for consumption. Of recent, she bought 3k worth of chicken and cooked it. I was not around when food was ready. She was not at home when I came back and I served myself. This was not first time of me serving myself.

When she came back, she went to the kitchen, checked the meat pieces and stormed out of the kitchen to meet me.
I replied that I took it and she asked if I didn't see other smaller pieces there for me to have the effrontery to take that big one.

You may want to believe that I was maltreating her before now, but is not true.

If the rich also cry, I prefer crying as a rich man to crying as a wretched soul.
sorry bro... It's one of those things. It is not right for your wife to speak to you such manner.
But, why you sef go carry d biggest chiken? grin

5 Likes

Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by HopeSpencer: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
dawnomike:
sorry bro... It's one of those things. It is not right for your wife to speak to you such manner.

There were 3 oversized morsels of meat in that pot. Taking one of them should not be the end of the world.

3 Likes

Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by dawnomike(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
HopeSpencer:

There were 3 oversized morsels of meat in that pot. Taking one of them should not be the end of the world.
I pray God brings a better opportunity your way.

You will begin to make more money soon

2 Likes

Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by chatinent: 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
I understand your plight.

It's time to double your hustle, chief.
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by Thebig4: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lol dont just know wat to say
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by ambient: 12:14am On Feb 23, 2022
Na wa oooo,your wife no do well at all,but you too get big eye grin grin grin maybe she was thinking on how she will scatter that laps and you went to eat it...no vex..

1 Like

Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by obiekunie01: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by alphaNomega: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2022
And you had the time and data to post this nonsense.

Joblessness is bad
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by daddio(m): 1:14am On Feb 23, 2022
HopeSpencer:

Wife has a job that can conviniently feed the house and she started buying food stuffs for consumption. Of recent, she bought 3k worth of chicken and cooked it. I was not around when food was ready. She was not at home when I came back and I served myself. This was not first time of me serving myself.

I replied that I took it and she asked if I didn't see other smaller pieces there for me to have the effrontery to take that big one.

You may want to believe that I was maltreating her before now, but is not true.

Sorry bro, God will change your story, hope you are into daily contribution/means of saving money (to fix the bike and do some other things)

Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by Sammy101111(m): 3:36am On Feb 23, 2022
I 4 oh
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by Acidosis(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2022
HopeSpencer:

cheesy cheesy

Sorry man. Your story will change. Just hold on and don't stop pushing.
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by jimmyolasun: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2022
HopeSpencer:

You self take time check for other big chicken to avoid embarrassment, yet she still find you one...

He who finds a wife finds a good thing

He who finds money finds the best of things..

Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by ahnie: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2022
Choi back to back cheesy cheesy.

E enter body
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by faithfull18(f): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin grin
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by mardis: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Your writing is good. Just be patience with her. Everything about life now is patience and tolerance. Don't worry you will soon have your breakthrough.
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by TodayNAlways: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wahala
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by DaniDani(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Looks like bloggers will copy and paste and will go viral.
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by HopeSpencer: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
dawnomike:
I pray God brings a better opportunity your way.

You will begin to make more money soon

Amen
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by Zico777(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
dawnomike:
As the man of the house nah!

1 Like

Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by emmanuelbrown26: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
dawnomike:
Are u sure that u a human being with dignity at all?

1 Like

Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by dawnomike(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Are u sure that u a human being with dignity at all?
Nice question... Yes, I am.
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by HopeSpencer: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2022
dawnomike:

He didn't know you were joking.
Re: How My Bike Brought Me Shame Of No Small Proportion by emmanuelbrown26: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2022
dawnomike:
I don't know how and why we found ourselves in this mess.
A man served himself food in his house, then d wife came back home and started fuming bcs of meat her husband served himself all bcs she bought d meat.
But all these while, d husband has being d one feeding d family and their was never a noise from d man, but just a meal d wife provided, all hell was let loose.
Well, I no blame d wife, I blame op bcs d wife know say she can talk and insult u anyhow, if not, how dare her fuming to u bcs of meat.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View On This? / Respect In Marriage / Mothers Day: The Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.