Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

A Wife With An Adulterous Husband. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife With An Adulterous Husband. (438 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wife With An Adulterous Husband. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2021
Few days ago,I have read series of online posts explaining how Daddy Freeze was involved in an adulterous relationship with a married woman. What actually attracted my attention was the husband of the woman asking for compensation of 5million naira. It was said that the compensation was for damages (I honestly don't know what it means).

My question;
Do married women have this legal capacity to ask for and recieve compensation if cheated on by their husbands?

1 Like

Re: A Wife With An Adulterous Husband. by truespeak: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ketamine9000mg:

My question;
Do married women have this legal capacity to ask for and recieve compensation if cheated on by their husbands?

Yes!

It goes both ways and is not restricted to one gender!

1 Like

Re: A Wife With An Adulterous Husband. by truespeak: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ketamine9000mg:
It was said that the compensation was for damages (I honestly don't know what it means)

"Damages" is Legal speak for Compensation.

Which truly means a person's act caused you damage (hurt, pain e.t.c) which entitles you to be compensated for it!

(1) (Reply)

Evil: After 12 Years Of Marriage I Discovered My Husband Is My Younger Brother / Do You Like Leather Underwear? / Child Discipline According To Age Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.