Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) (44001 Views)

Pope Francis Visits Besieged Mosque In Central African Republic / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Preaching and spreading the love for humanity

Isoright
I thought you don't like anything concerning Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2021
Nice one....Pope Francis is working...

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by George2164(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2021
blazepascal:
the pope is a member of Illuminati

Na too much movie dey cause this one... Never say what you can't prove
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by sckulboy: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2021
The leader of all Christianity,but them no wan gree.
not like other leader buying 4,3,5 jets and by one way or the oda they run after politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2021
What is a Pope

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Mjpem23(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2021
Lamasta:
The church of God is marching on and the gates of hell, terrorists, bandits, kidnappers shall not prevail.....

Shut up your dirty mouth jhor.... let’s preach love and peace around so the world might possibly heal from us

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by ascek(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2021
blazepascal:
the pope is an Illuminati

May God forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2021
They Want To By Fire By Force Maketh Islam To Dominate Everywhere, Impossible At It's Peak
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by christopheojo(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2021
Aceexchange:
Welcome pop.

I BUY BTC 600/$

Thief.......scam
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Galapagous(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2021
Lamasta:
The church of God is marching on and the gates of hell, terrorists, bandits, kidnappers shall not prevail.....
there are terrorist, kidnappers and bandit in xtianity too, only we the jews are saint

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2021
There's nothing to fear. Pope is one of the most protected personality in the world.
Teaser4:
Pope no dey fear sha....

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by labelle123(f): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2021
Nice one
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by dapsoneh: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2021
Aceexchange:
Welcome pop.

I BUY BTC 600/$
I have 100$ BTC for sale
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by SIRTee15: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Iraq ladies are beautiful o

See clean skin ni be all these our black krawkraw nyansh girls here

Mediterranean and levant women are most beautiful in the world.
Followed by Latina women.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by archangel1(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2021
cheesy cool coolThe prosperity/ tithing pastors and 'Born Again' Christians will stay mum at this period.

when the ground level, they will infest Iraqi with mushroom churches and prosperity gospels; telling them that The Pope and the Catholic Church people are idol worshippers.

Iraqi is now open for Pentecostal evangelisation.........Go and outsmart the 'Idol worshippers' from bringing them to Christ. The last time I checked, the Pope has no Private jet but some of you have even more than one for this work. cool

j

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by eteba(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2021
.....and herdsmen
Lamasta:

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by eteba(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2021
ascek:

May God forgive you
. go and confirm your self
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2021
George2164:

Na too much movie dey cause this one... Never say what you can't prove
lol google it
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
This is a great development!

Let's try to tolerate each other.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Dem no go still hear
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by stasius: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2021
Christians and moslems are all children of Abraham.
The former from the lineage of Isaac and the later from the lineage of Ishmael, both sons of Abraham.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2021
Choice22:
you and your miserable family members belongs to the what?
werey
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2021
fidel2:

seriously..... guess u are their gateman...... Efulefu.
lol go and do ur research
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by eternityk: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2021
shopwiser:
I feel terrible.. jus lost my grannie today 07/03/2021.. God pls grant her eternal rest in your kingdom Amen
send me mtn recharge card to celebrate her Ascension
she has ascended,no need for you to cry bro
let today be a joyous day for you and be happy,im sure that's what she would want you all in your family to do.so celebrate her, don't mourn her
nothing bad happened,only good thing did
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2021
IkUKU01:
have you ever see his membership form?
no I just have the feeling
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
When will the imam of saudi arabia visit our brothers
in sambisa forest
You never cease to display your stupidity
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by juman(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2021
I surprise why vatican and iraq allow the visit.
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2021
Man, i love Pope Francis for doing this, who else but him can try to make people see we are not different from each other at all. We take things too highly and overdo, when stuff like religion or being neighbors is just a simple thing to do..

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2021
blinking001:

Gbamsolutely ...And that my brother is an Esoteric truth...peace and Islam are enemies...anywhere there is Islam you'll always find chaos and destruction...religion of peace indeed.
You are saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2021
Someone ask those US pastor charlartans and politicians who invoke God and Isreal like they breath air. None have done 1/500th of what Pope Francis did. "Evangelicals" are hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2021
phorget:
The religion of peace that won't ever preach peace. "Live and let live" is never in their DNA. All they want is for us all to be slamming our head on the ground while our arse is raised up in "prayer".
How did you know they don't preach peace, did you listen to their sermon,
Did you even tolerate them, now you are here generalizing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.