Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) (44003 Views)

Pope Francis Visits Besieged Mosque In Central African Republic / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by hatchy(f): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
KingsJohnson:

I never said I want to visit you in ur base, rather France for a reason best known to me.

Kindly learn to comprehend before launching your weapons grin grin grin

I still wana visit you in France
Accept my apologies my Child, I misunderstood you because of the thought of your lifeless president Buhari whom I always include in my prayers to receive brain.

Anyway, in the next Eke market day I will send my emissary to locate your home and bring you a diplomatic passport for your journey to France to see me.

E na mi patri, et fili, et spirit de sanctus....Amen.
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by flex04(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
blazepascal:
the pope is a member of Illuminati

Finally I was expecting one Nigerian at least to post this... Here he is
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
flex04:

Finally I was expecting one Nigerian at least to post this... Here he is
lol
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Taylordedon(m): 1:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Evil man in disguise
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 2:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Prayers for all passing through one Persecution or the other for the Name of JESUS.

Having Said that, I Admonish all to live Prepared by ensuring a Genuie relationship with JESUS no Matter what! Even if it costs our lives.

Don't be Carried away with Events and People!
Look unto JESUS! HE Alone is the author and Finisher of our Faith.
As usual you for condemn the pope act or the catholic church.
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 2:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Taylordedon:
Evil man in disguise

Write just one evil he has done to you
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 2:13am On Mar 08, 2021
blazepascal:
the pope is a member of Illuminati
No be only member na him be the leader...SMH

Let us be honest if Jesus was physically present on earth today and with all these isis happening what will He do?

Before you curse look in-depth and appreciate what God is doing through the pope. Peace
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by naijapage(f): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Prayers for all passing through one Persecution or the other for the Name of JESUS.

Having Said that, I Admonish all to live Customer Service Prepared by ensuring a Genuie relationship with JESUS no Matter what! Even if it costs our lives.

Don't be Carried away with Events and People!
Look unto JESUS! HE Alone is the author and Finisher of our Faith.
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2021
Ezyp:

As usual you for condemn the pope act or the catholic church.

Brother! I condemn no one or Demomination or whatever.
I Tell you the truth based on what is happening live before us.
We Live in times when so many eyes are open but cannot see..
We Live in times where people are creature Concious more than GOD Concious!
We Live in times when the eyes of Understanding of many have been blocked and they are Sheepishly heading for Destruction..
I do my little best to make the people awake to what is Coming because it will Surely come! The Scriptures cannot be Broken..

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I can see you are brainless, Iraq is an islamic region by origin. If it was the other way round, you will be Wailing islamization up and down

Ordinary to tolerate hijab, you want religious students to dress like your prostitutes

If Iraq is an Islamic nation must you be persecuting Christians living therein just because of allah that couldn't fight for himself??

Do you see Christians persecuting you slaves in ROME, UK, USA, etc, Do you ever see Christians Shouting Halleluyah while beheading you Muslims, Do you ever see Christians fighting for Christianity Caliphate as agents of allah are doing just to make Islam dominate even in Christians Nations?? Maybe your thinking faculty is faulty who knows

You said ordinary hijab should be allow in Christians schools, shey your own co. slaves from religion of allah allow Christians Students to observe Fellowship in your own Islamic school Or because allah your god wear hijab as read in Quran means hijab should be mandatory in Christian's missionary schools?
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Josefsom(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Because u're the head illuminati ryt?.?.? If u don't know what to type,u berra off ya phone
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Stanleyq: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
blazepascal:
lol google
may be I will go and google if u are a sinner
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Greenback: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2021
eternityk:

send me mtn recharge card to celebrate her Ascension
she has ascended,no need for you to cry bro
let today be a joyous day for you and be happy,im sure that's what she would want you all in your family to do.so celebrate her, don't mourn her
nothing bad happened,only good thing did

I blame the igbos grin
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by eternityk: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
Greenback:

I blame the igbos grin
that was in the past,look at my recent posts I hardly even comment on nairaland again if u can render any help, I will appreciate
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Greenback: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
eternityk:

that was in the past,look at my recent posts
I hardly even comment on nairaland again
if u can render any help, I will appreciate
Ok sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.