Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) (43994 Views)

Pope Francis Visits Besieged Mosque In Central African Republic / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Nathdoug201: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Aceexchange:
Welcome pop.

I BUY BTC 600/$
you be big thief
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by content208: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
blazepascal:
the pope is an Illuminati

An Illuminati member is doing what your so-called saintly pastors are too weak and useless to do.

What does that make of your business outlets you call churches?

You are worse than Illuminati, right?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
cheango:
ANY COUNTRY OR COMMUNITY THAT HAS SO MUCH MUSLIMS SHALL NEVER HAVE PEACE

U av enter 2023 with ur madness again
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by sammyonal: 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
labelle123:
Nice one
hey babe, what's up? Can u pm me let's talk.
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Iamsofavoured(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
What of the gates of LGBTs that have been wide opened and keys thrown into the ocean?
Lamasta:
The church of God is marching on and the gates of hell, terrorists, bandits, kidnappers shall not prevail.....

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Teaser4:
Pope no dey fear sha....
him no be Adeboye nau
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Shimran(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
cheango:
ANY COUNTRY OR COMMUNITY THAT HAS SO MUCH MUSLIMS SHALL NEVER HAVE PEACE
Thank God. This is not an authoritative statement
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Religion is a scam but Islam is evil

I totally agree with you...100%

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mjpem23:

Shut up your dirty mouth jhor.... let’s preach love and peace around so the world might possibly heal from us
Take grin

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Faithful1234:
received sense in Jesus name amen.
lol sense received
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Emperor002: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
zangaozanga:
What is a Pope
A pope can b defined as a
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by NelJ(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lamasta:
The church of God is marching on and the gates of hell, terrorists, bandits, kidnappers shall not prevail.....
Amen...no be lie..

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by hatchy(f): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
KingsJohnson:
Pope Francis
Yes my Child......What can I do you for??
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
archangel1:
cheesy cool coolThe prosperity/ tithing pastors and 'Born Again' Christians will stay mum at this period.

when the ground level, they will infest Iraqi with mushroom churches and prosperity gospels; telling them that The Pope and the Catholic Church people are idol worshippers.

Iraqi is now open for Pentecostal evangelisation.........Go and outsmart the 'Idol worshippers' from bringing them to Christ. The last time I checked, the Pope has no Private jet but some of you have even more than one for this work. cool

j
if I want to be honest, I will say you are making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Stanleyq: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
blazepascal:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaakikikikikikikiki, who told this one haakikikiki, have u seen him there, kikikiki, hahahave u confirmed hahaha how, haha how. people just come out to talk nonsence.
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Stanleyq: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
blazepascal:
the pope is a member of Illuminati
that means u are too, cos I wonder how u take know
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Stanleyq: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Religion is a scam but Islam is evil
confusion is bad, then what is good
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Stanleyq:
that means u are too, cos I wonder how u take know
lol google
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by matm: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
God bless the pope
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Arinze624: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
[/i]Afulo onye akọlu atoll,, Pope gwa fa dị kwa njikere maka adị ámá àmà!
They should be Xtra careful because IS is on a Mission to destroy!
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by thatigboman: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Teaser4:
Pope no dey fear sha....
fear wetin? If u see the security that is following, even a suicide bomber will think twice
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by collinometricx: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
blazepascal:

Don't cry much boy
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
blazepascal:
Jihadist!! bompeh hate jihadist
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by bepositive11: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
blazepascal:

Seriously? You yourself must be a member of illuminati to know grin
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hey people Good afternoon.
Have you heard about PalmPlay and it's 2000naira bonus?? Well her is the quick catch

Palmplay is a mobile banking application that gives you 1650naira then gives you 2000naira cash to your bank account after registration and referring just 7 people.

Here is how it works
Use my referral link on my signature to download the palmplay app my link check my signature

Please follow this method and claim it. (Once you are through, you can use your link to invite me too so that it can be fast to get your bonuses too)

It is very simple..

1. Click on the link below my signature and profile
2. Then click on give a hand, put your phone number and submit.
3. Click on download app to help. It will refer you to playstore.
4. When u download the app, you should click on sign up/ register.
5. You will get 100 recharge card instantly and you also get 1650 to be withdrawn after you refer 7 people

Click below. To make it easier, use chrome browser to click on the link below my profile.
Once you have filled it. let me know so that I can also follow you and help you click on your link too
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
hatchy:
Yes my Child......What can I do you for??

grin grin

I wan come France to see you
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by hatchy(f): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
KingsJohnson:

grin grin

I wan come France to see you
Haba my Child, I am not in France and have never lived in France. I live in the Vatican city,a country inside the country of Italy.

Oya go back to school and learn geography, history and contemporary politics before I let you come and visit me because your type will cause more wahala without knowledge of where I live and what I do for humanity.
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
phorget:

If they preach peace and act peacefully then the world would have been so peaceful.
It's something to preach peace and and it's another thing for the followers to take heed to it
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by juman(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
The visit is virus spreading event.
He visit iraq at wrong time.
Re: Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
hatchy:
Haba my Child, I am not in France and have never lived in France. I live in the Vatican city,a country inside the country of Italy.

Oya go back to school and learn geography, history and contemporary politics before I let you come and visit me because your type will cause more wahala without knowledge of where I live and what I do for humanity.

I never said I want to visit you in ur base, rather France for a reason best known to me.

Kindly learn to comprehend before launching your weapons grin grin grin

I still wana visit you in France

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.