Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster (39220 Views)

Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Anneka101(f): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by duro4chang(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
capitalzero:

Oh! Oh!!!
That is why I cannot work for politicians as non -career person. They need you to be healthy, otherwise, your replacements are many.
So sad bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by iamJ(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
seleroms2:
Is that toyota yaris now ambulance?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by capitalzero: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
duro4chang:
So sad bro.
I pity the poor girl and the wife. Very sad!!!
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by iamJ(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
ecolime:
Governor Goodwin Obaseki's SSA, Prince Iyen has died after being unable to raise money for a kidney transplant after he was diagnosed of a kidney disease, IgbereTV has learnt.

What then is the fate of the common man on the street when faced with such diseases?

The video is really sad to watch. What a poor girl! May God be with her all the days of her life cry cry
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by BaeMercy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
"Unable to raise complete money for his treatment"
The Governor wasn't supportive enough

My message to all Nigerians, please always find time to do general check ups no matter how busy you might be

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by iamJ(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
duro4chang:
How much was the money needed that the governor could not assist?
kidney matter no be about money brother, its deeper and more difficult than money

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by iamJ(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
JERRY1925:
This is deep!! I remember when my dad died, I was in js1 then. Every knock on our door reminds me of him. Sometimes when I go open the door, I really do wish it was him knocking.
u get problem you dey celebrate am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by duro4chang(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
iamJ:
kidney matter no be about money brother, its deeper and more difficult than money
But it was the issue of money that was mentioned here.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Samuelage: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Y cant obaseki donate fund for his bill.na wao life sha.may the lord comfort the family
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by bazzyblings: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
seleroms2:

You don’t have sense .. so na only ambulance them Dey put poster ? Mumu ... Nigerians would always talk .. good or bad .. stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
cry cry cry cry..A daughter's love for a gone father.So sad...

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Femeto: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
So sad.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by StreetFight: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obaseki is so greedy that he couldn’t give his SSA few millions to treat himself. Oshiomhole was right after all. Obaseki is a useless idiot

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
So touching..... may God grant this family the fortitude to bear this great loss. What an innocent child!!!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Exponental(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Was there a donor? This one that it sounds like no one helped him financially.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by davodyguy: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
So the governor that spent millions on election, can't spend about ₦10m to save his SSA?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by ud4u: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
chynergy1:
death no be better thing that happened to mankind.
if not for one picture on the wall, till date i would't have known how my dad
looked like. take heart my dear. so sad.

So sad
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Ibime(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Heartbreaking
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by gosmoney(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
emkz:

No. Cars usually drive behind the ambulance carrying the corpse. The cars carry the posters if the deceased.
I like ur reply u just telling d op to get sense
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by juman(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Death is compulsory for everybody.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by kozmokaz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Gandollaar:
It's well bro!

I have since moved on myself.

Smiles
Same here

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
neonly:
dis is so deep honestly but you won't understande except you lost a love one before
Remember when my father died I wish I was Jesus or have the powers to bring back d dead

I can also relate to how you feel, had the same feeling to when my dad passed away too
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Thomthom(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
JERRY1925:
This is deep!! I remember when my dad died, I was in js1 then. Every knock on our door reminds me of him. Sometimes when I go open the door, I really do wish it was him knocking.
Eyah may his soul RIP.. I actually didn't see mine.. i knew him through pictures..
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Those who haven’t lost anyone won’t understand what this scenario is all about. Really deep
everyone has lost one or two.....
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by chrizzyace: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
This is heart breaking ...
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by mu2sa2: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
SSA to the governor. Where was the governor when the man was looking for donation for kidney transplant?
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by AfonjaConehead: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
seleroms2:

See FTC poster!!!
Nigerians are hardhearted people!
So you aren't even touched by this thread!!!?

Ahhhh nawao!!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by ak22(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
duro4chang:
How much was the money needed that the governor could not assist?

Most governor doesn't now there S.A sir
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by KingAzubuike(f): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
mu2sa2:
SSA to the governor. Where was the governor when the man was looking for donation for kidney transplant?
Nigerians and entitlement mentality.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by purpleicious(f): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Chai...very pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection / Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.