Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster (39241 Views)

Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by wink2015(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
duro4chang:
How much was the money needed that the governor could not assist?

You have raised an important question

Even if Edo state government can not raise the money.

The state government should have reach out to other weathy individuals in Nigeria.

Even if na yahoo boy foot the medical bills will heaven fall?

They just allow the poor man die for nothing.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Twoclans(f): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
You can only truly understand this if you have lost a loved one.When my dad passed his granddaughter kept touching the giant poster and saying grand pa come out ,come out ,come out.

She last saw him in his hospital bed so she could not understand what he was doing on a poster .

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by duro4chang(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
wink2015:

You have raised an important question

Even if Edo state government can not raise the money.

The state government should have reach out to other weathy individuals in Nigeria.

Even if na yahoo boy foot the medical bills will heaven fall?

They just allow the poor man die for nothing.
Thank you bro. I know they will procure money for the burial. They will even promise his wife heaven and earth,lori iro.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Rabbi4real: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
This is so touching(tears)
ebukajay184:
Little Daughter Of Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Picture On His Poster (Video)

Governor Goodwin Obaseki's SSA, Prince Iyen has died after being unable to raise money for a kidney transplant after he was diagnosed of a kidney disease, IgbereTV has learnt.

A video wherein the deceased's little daughter called on her late father's picture on his poster pasted on a vehicle, IgbereTV reports.

@ChrisOsaMedia shared the video on Twitter with the caption;

https://twitter.com/ChrisOsaMedia/status/1368313482869936132?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMJQptXt74k
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Ahasco(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
neonly:
dis is so deep honestly but you won't understande except you lost a love one before
Remember when my father died I wish I was Jesus or have the powers to bring back d dead

So how many dead did Jesus raise?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by duro4chang(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
ak22:

Most governor doesn't now there S.A sir
And there was no way to inform him(governor)? But when he died they know him.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by psalmistkakah(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
neonly:
dis is so deep honestly but you won't understande except you lost a love one before
Remember when my father died I wish I was Jesus or have the powers to bring back d dead
I never knew the pains of dead until I lost my dad, the pain deep I felt like confronting God.. Is more than a year na now the pains dey gradually going away.. now I just begin new chapter in my life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by neonly: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ahasco:

So how many dead did Jesus raise?
who is dis
It obvious u are not a Christain so pls stay off

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by neonly: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
psalmistkakah:
I never knew the pains of dead until I lost my dad, the pain deep I felt like confronting God.. Is more than a year na now the pains dey gradually going away.. now I just begin new chapter in my life..
I feel u bro

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by umoslink(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Let the mother keep the video for the little girl when she grow up then show it to her
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by SunTzu123(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
SSA to a sitting Governor? And they let him die because he couldn't raise money for his own treatment?

This is heartbreaking! So sad for the little Princess; Daddy won't be coming home anymore. Big shame to whichever Governor this guy is serving. Now they are looking fir good Samaritan for the little girl when they could have just kept her Dad alive to raise her!

If you can't help me live a befitting life, please don't worry about giving me a befitting burial; you are just entertaining yourselves!
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by 12345baba(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Made me remember my brothers kids.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by tylesh(f): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sad cry
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
seleroms2:
Is that toyota yaris now ambulance?
lolz, maybe they couldn't get one, so they had to improvise.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by baseb: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Someone should say something. Was it that the edo state government was unable to raise the needed money to treat him outside the country?
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by GENTLETEE(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Quite touchy!
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Anieke39(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
[color=#550000][/color] rip
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by dinggle: 12:11am On Mar 08, 2021
Obaseki is a wicked man...... I swear!
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by tunize(m): 1:34am On Mar 08, 2021
Governor nor fit help e SSA or he was unaware of the man's predicament na wa oooh.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Jandexpat: 1:56am On Mar 08, 2021
It said kidney transplant was needed. So money is not the issue here but getting a fresh pair of kidney that matches his genotype.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Breastfeed: 5:45am On Mar 08, 2021
Sad one, this is really touching, may God grant the family comfort cry
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by ddeola: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Very touching, you can't understand what it means to call your dad and he's not responding. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

But God will no leave you daughter, He will take care of you.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Ademola47(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2021
Rip to him

"..Prince Iyen SSA to Obaseki, he died after he was diagnosed of kidney disease n unable to raise complete money for kidney transplant..."

But all this is not needed. Must we politicise everything?
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Elaric(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2021
So touching... God will strengthen and be with you daughter.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by alyarmouk(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Read what killed the man first!! People just talk like rats here on nairaland

rat dey talk??
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by pquaver(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2021
ecolime:
Governor Goodwin Obaseki's SSA, Prince Iyen has died after being unable to raise money for a kidney transplant after he was diagnosed of a kidney disease, IgbereTV has learnt.

What then is the fate of the common man on the street when faced with such diseases?

The video is really sad to watch. What a poor girl! May God be with her all the days of her life cry cry

So Obaseki couldn't help him? Yethe was talking about the masses during election like he cared. This 1 is close to him oois it now the ones that he does know in remote villages he will care about? If na to loot money dem go carry 1st
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by iamJ(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2021
duro4chang:
But it was the issue of money that was mentioned here.
they will say its money so donations and support will come from gullible people

Guy kidney transplant no be beans, to find your match is not a joke, it's like finding a needle in a haystack

Even if you wan go black market route self, it's not easy, unless them go use another animal kidney on you like pig and even that one self na 50/50
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by duro4chang(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
iamJ:
they will say its money so donations and support will come from gullible people

Guy kidney transplant no be beans, to find your match is not a joke, it's like finding a needle in a haystack

Even if you wan go black market route self, it's not easy, unless them go use another animal kidney on you like pig and even that one self na 50/50
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by otabaotaba: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
Chaiii see how tears is dropping from my eyes for this little girl
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Patriotic9ja:
So touching..... may God grant this family the fortitude to bear this great loss. What an innocent child!!!

good evening sir. happy birthday to you sir. I hope the cake is bigger this year? may you live long.
may God's favor, grace and kindness not be far from you and your family

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

good evening sir. happy birthday to you sir. I hope the cake is bigger this year? may you live long.
may God's favor, grace and kindness not be far from you and your family

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Thanks for the nice wishes
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

Thanks for the nice wishes
yes sir. the cake never reach my side Sha o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) / Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.