Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Key Is Simple - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Key Is Simple (887 Views)

The Key Is Faith And Patience! / Consciousness Is Simple Not Complex / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Your Key Is Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Key Is Simple by HelpYourself(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Good deeds
Two words , they seem so simple right ? But it's the hardest thing yet for most people to do.

The fact is whether you choose to believe that you have been here on earth before as a different person or not is irrelevant the spiritual laws run their course your ignorance is irrelevant to them.

Imagine those whose businesses are destroyed in Kano for contravening their sharia laws , irrespective of whether you know the law exists or both their will run their course. Just like driving down a street in Lagos Abuja or Anambra that is one way, the traffic wardens will apprehend you irrespective of it's your first visit to the state and didn't know that road is one way you will still be held guilty.

Same with the spiritual laws . They run their course whether you believe or not.

You have been here before and all your experiences in this earth life be you kenyan , Ghanaian, South African or Nigerian from your birth place to race to tribe to social circumstance in this earth life are all decided as a result of your past deeds.
This is why I usually tell people, spend less time grieving about your current circumstances and make good that which you can , start from your immediate environment.

Sow good seeds, do good deeds!! As simple as these weirds sound yet these are the hardest things for people to do I have noticed

Most people's general idea of good deeds are deeds which they have Control over or which they have some sort of guaranteed mention or gratitude coming their way

They will rather help people whom they feel tomorrow they may reap some sort of reward from . Such deeds are intellectually planned hence will give you no spiritual benefits.

Any deed which you are going to reap some benefit be it reputation wise or the receipent can offer a repayment or some sort of similar assistance to you in future that is all you will benefit.

Spiritually good deeds are meant to aid in lessening the effects of returning past deeds.

Sometimes you see someone who is experiencing some tragic event as unexpected like loos of a child or loved one or facing some hard health challenges these are all results of past karma form previous lives.

The laws of God are not cruel neither are their mischievous, everything that happens to you , were you are born your material circumstances are all as a result of your past deeds in precision life times.

Some one close to me recountef a story of an aunt who just lost her child and immediately it was revealed to me this lady had so many opportunities to sow good seeds but choose to focus on herself and her personality gratification only . I explained this to he grieving lady who immediately exclaimed that it was correct ,the aunt in question who lost her child benefitted immensely form relatives in her younger years and later in life was never one to aid anyone or assist those in need save for the usual church display or philanthropy which is never living but dead.

I have seen things like this numerous times. Times without number. People are victims to the past returning seeds they sowed which God in his infinite wisdom allowed them several opportunities to sow seeds to lessen the returning karma but they more often than not ignore these opportunities.

For example the lady who lost her child, had it been she had been sowing good seeds the returning effects of karma would not have claimed her child's life ,at most the child may have broken an ankle or fallen terribly sick but surely recovered

Most people think their pastors or imams can guarantee their safety or them and their families . grin

They will rather kneel before Adeboye ,Oyedepo Oyakhilome and the pope than do the right thing by taking responsibility for their lives and sowing good deeds.

But thor isn't entirely their fault alone . The religions today have been so designed and manipulated to make it seem like your pastor ,imam or General overseer has the power to save you from anything! grin

How funny this is , they can't even save themselves form a common cold or disease talkless of saving you grin

What can guarantee you peace of mind is sowing more good deeds than evil ones so whenever returning karma from evil deed sof past lives or even present come your spirit is so enveloped in good aura that at worst you make lose a phone instead of a limb or you may cut a finger in kitchen by mistake instead of loosing your life .

Mind you ,the laws of God are perfect you cannot Manipulate them by intentionally doing evil and running around doing good deeds thinking you can deceive them!! No way, they see your heart and all.

Go around people struggling with one form of issue or the other get to know them personally one thing that will strike you is their inability to be selfless. grin

They seek solutions to all their issues when they can't just do that which comes nearest to them.

They hurt their family members at home but go out to be saints and yet they expect grace

They find it do hard to be selfless yet seek help with addictions and strive and this amazes me honestly cheesy

Just go over any thread of people cooing with addictions get to know them ,these are individuals who has lost their spirit strength,they can't even bestir themselves enough to help anyone. There in lies their judgement and sentence. Until they find the will to put others first their malady shall though abate but return in full force.

Let me tell you a secret , your salvation lies always in that one thing hardest for you to do.

You need help in whatever yet being nice comes hardest to you there lies your salvation

Speaking truth comes hardest to you ? There lies your salvation

That thing which is so difficult for you to do then that's the one thing the devil is using to hold you down

Learn to do good in simplicity and truth and watch how things turn around for you.

Spend less time paying money to church and mosques and do good to total strangers which no one will ever hear of

Then see the gates of blessings over shadow you

Have a great day

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Key Is Simple by YourDreamHubby: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
smiley

Wonderful

1 Like

Re: The Key Is Simple by QuoteMeAndDie: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Reading

cool

3 Likes

Re: The Key Is Simple by HelpYourself(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
QuoteMeAndDie:
Reading

cool

Enjoy it please

1 Like

Re: The Key Is Simple by Pacyrus(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Thank you for the insight.
Re: The Key Is Simple by HelpYourself(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2021
Pacyrus:
Thank you for the insight.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Key Is Simple by bigjackass: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Key Is Simple by Dtruthspeaker: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Good deeds
Two words , they seem so simple right ? But it's the hardest thing yet for most people to do.

Sweet Topic, but I am sure you missed another requirement that is Necessary to be filled, that is "Good, According to Who?'"

GofuckYourself:

Imagine those whose businesses are destroyed in Kano for contravening their sharia laws , irrespective of whether you know the law exists or both their will run their course. Just like driving down a street in Lagos Abuja or Anambra that is one way, the traffic wardens will apprehend you irrespective of it's your first visit to the state and didn't know that road is one way you will still be held guilty.

A major place where the wickedness of men and his man-made law is Revealed, For the Greater Law, that is Natural Law is that No One Can be Arrested and Convicted for an Offence Without Sufficient Reasonable Notice that An Offence will and can be committed in the Doing of A Certain Act

That is why Tourist, Travellers and Visitors have a Natural Solid Defence, but the children of men love wickedness and usury now called bribes.

I'll be back, going into a meeting now!
Re: The Key Is Simple by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nice Post.

In order to expiate Karma one has to render
Impersonal Service to Humanity.

2 Likes

Re: The Key Is Simple by Dtruthspeaker: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Same with the spiritual laws . They run their course whether you believe or not.

Sow good seeds, do good deeds!! As simple as these weirds sound yet these are the hardest things for people to do I have noticed

This is where the Observation of God is the Highest Authority, wherein He said severally that "Men love wickedness rather than to Do Good"!

GofuckYourself:

Spiritually good deeds are meant to aid in lessening the effects of returning past deeds...

Sometimes you see someone who is experiencing some tragic event as unexpected like loos of a child or loved one or facing some hard health challenges these are all results of past karma form previous lives.

The laws of God are not cruel neither are their mischievous, everything that happens to you , were you are born your material circumstances are all as a result of your past deeds in precision life times.

Ah, are you a Buddhist or something for this is NOT TRUE!

You said it up there but I did not take it serious but now I see, that you are laying on it (believe).

No wonder the guy who wrongfully calls himself Jesusngr is against you.

Anyway, since it is Not True, I can make you fall down.

GofuckYourself:

Some one close to me recountef a story of an aunt who just lost her child and immediately it was revealed to me this lady had so many opportunities to sow good seeds but choose to focus on herself and her personality gratification only .

Everyone has power and opportunity "to do that which is good" or "to do that which is not-good!"

GofuckYourself:

What can guarantee you peace of mind is sowing more good deeds than evil ones

Wrong again!

No reasonable person will eat jollof rice with a little mix of chicken faeces or drink a bottle of Ragolis Water with a little Cockroach in it.
Re: The Key Is Simple by HelpYourself(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

This is where the Observation of God is the Highest Authority, wherein He said severally that "Men love wickedness rather than to Do Good"!

You said it up there but I did not take it serious but now I see, that you are laying on it (believe).

Everyone has power and opportunity "to do that which is good" or "to do that which is not-good!"

Wrong again!

No reasonable person will eat jollof rice with a little mix of chicken faeces or drink a bottle of Ragolis Water with a little Cockroach in it.

I respect your choice to disagree

But like I always tell everyone when we are all to die and cross over each will see the truth won't they ? grin

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Key Is Simple by HelpYourself(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong again!

And no not a Buddist surely you mis understand alot of my messages then grin
Re: The Key Is Simple by HelpYourself(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Sweet Topic, but I am sure you missed another requirement that is Necessary to be filled, that is "Good, According to Who?'"

A major place where the wickedness of men and his man-made law is Revealed, For the Greater Law, that is Natural Law is that No One Can be Arrested and Convicted for an Offence Without Sufficient Reasonable Notice that An Offence will and can be committed in the Doing of A Certain Act

That is why Tourist, Travellers and Visitors have a Natural Solid Defence, but the children of men love wickedness and usury now called bribes.

I'll be back, going into a meeting now!

While we differ on many things I actually enjoy you sound analysis and will probably enjoy having a coffee with you and discussing more one of these weekends

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Key Is Simple by HelpYourself(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong again!

Aaah but again I am not a Buddist simply a spiritualist. You misunderstood my meaning in alot of things

But like I said one of these weekends we will sit and have drinks and share ideology

I like how your mind works

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Key Is Simple by Dtruthspeaker: 5:57am On Mar 12, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Aaah but again I am not a Buddist simply a spiritualist. You misunderstood my meaning in alot of things

But like I said one of these weekends we will sit and have drinks and share ideology

I like how your mind works

Cheers

That would be very nice! I presume you are in Lagos,
Re: The Key Is Simple by HelpYourself(m): 6:01am On Mar 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That would be very nice! I presume you are in Lagos,

Unfortunately I am not
Re: The Key Is Simple by Dtruthspeaker: 6:11am On Mar 12, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Unfortunately I am not

Which state is it, for I do have occasion to work in other states in the country?
Re: The Key Is Simple by HelpYourself(m): 6:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Which state is it, for I do have occasion to work in other states in the country?

Port Harcourt and you are very welcome
Re: The Key Is Simple by Dtruthspeaker: 6:23am On Mar 12, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Port Harcourt and you are very welcome

Yeah, when I'm headed there, I'll give you a heads up!
Re: The Key Is Simple by HelpYourself(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yeah, when I'm headed there, I'll give you a heads up!

No problem,it would be a privilege to have a sit and chat long about our ideologies on the after life

1 Like

Re: The Key Is Simple by Gooddeed999: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Good deeds

The fact is whether you choose to believe that you have been here on earth before as a different person or not is irrelevant the spiritual laws run their course your ignorance is irrelevant to them.

You have been here before and all your experiences in this earth life be you kenyan , Ghanaian, South African or Nigerian from your birth place to race to tribe to social circumstance in this earth life are all decided as a result of your past deeds.
This is why I usually tell people, spend less time grieving about your current circumstances and make good that which you can , start from your immediate environment.

Most people's general idea of good deeds are deeds which they have Control over or which they have some sort of guaranteed mention or gratitude coming their way

They will rather help people whom they feel tomorrow they may reap some sort of reward from . Such deeds are intellectually planned hence will give you no spiritual benefits.

Any deed which you are going to reap some benefit be it reputation wise or the receipent can offer a repayment or some sort of similar assistance to you in future that is all you will benefit.

Spiritually good deeds are meant to aid in lessening the effects of returning past deeds.

Some one close to me recountef a story of an aunt who just lost her child and immediately it was revealed to me this lady had so many opportunities to sow good seeds but choose to focus on herself and her personality gratification only . I explained this to he grieving lady who immediately exclaimed that it was correct ,the aunt in question who lost her child benefitted immensely form relatives in her younger years and later in life was never one to aid anyone or assist those in need save for the usual church display or philanthropy which is never living but dead.

I have seen things like this numerous times. Times without number. People are victims to the past returning seeds they sowed which God in his infinite wisdom allowed them several opportunities to sow seeds to lessen the returning karma but they more often than not ignore these opportunities.

For example the lady who lost her child, had it been she had been sowing good seeds the returning effects of karma would not have claimed her child's life ,at most the child may have broken an ankle or fallen terribly sick but surely recovered

Most people think their pastors or imams can guarantee their safety or them and their families . grin

They will rather kneel before Adeboye ,Oyedepo Oyakhilome and the pope than do the right thing by taking responsibility for their lives and sowing good deeds.

But thor isn't entirely their fault alone . The religions today have been so designed and manipulated to make it seem like your pastor ,imam or General overseer has the power to save you from anything! grin

How funny this is , they can't even save themselves form a common cold or disease talkless of saving you grin

What can guarantee you peace of mind is sowing more good deeds than evil ones so whenever returning karma from evil deed sof past lives or even present come your spirit is so enveloped in good aura that at worst you make lose a phone instead of a limb or you may cut a finger in kitchen by mistake instead of loosing your life .

Mind you ,the laws of God are perfect you cannot Manipulate them by intentionally doing evil and running around doing good deeds thinking you can deceive them!! No way, they see your heart and all.

Go around people struggling with one form of issue or the other get to know them personally one thing that will strike you is their inability to be selfless. grin

They seek solutions to all their issues when they can't just do that which comes nearest to them.

They hurt their family members at home but go out to be saints and yet they expect grace

They find it do hard to be selfless yet seek help with addictions and strive and this amazes me honestly cheesy

Just go over any thread of people cooing with addictions get to know them ,these are individuals who has lost their spirit strength,they can't even bestir themselves enough to help anyone. There in lies their judgement and sentence. Until they find the will to put others first their malady shall though abate but return in full force.

Let me tell you a secret , your salvation lies always in that one thing hardest for you to do.

You need help in whatever yet being nice comes hardest to you there lies your salvation

Speaking truth comes hardest to you ? There lies your salvation

That thing which is so difficult for you to do then that's the one thing the devil is using to hold you down

Learn to do good in simplicity and truth and watch how things turn around for you.

Spend less time paying money to church and mosques and do good to total strangers which no one will ever hear of

Then see the gates of blessings over shadow you

Have a great day

Two words. Good deeds. Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Islamophobia / A Message Sent From Hell! - True Story / Installing Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.