Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country (695 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by Ken4Christ: 8:20am On May 29, 2021
The church is supposed to be a change agent. Jesus has given authority to the church to bind every work of darkness. The physical world is controlled by the spiritual. Before any wide spread violence and killings take place, it has been programmed from the spirit realm.

It is however unfortunate that things have gone the way it's going even with the presence of the church in the country. But the situation can still be redeemed if we do the following;

1. Repent of our wicked ways. There is sin in the church. Servants of God in particular should try their best to keep themselves pure. If you study God's dealings with the Jews, they face oppressions from the enemy when they sin against God. There are too much compromise in today's church and we need to repent and ask for mercy. The Scripture says;

2nd Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2. Constant intercession coupled with fasting and prayers. The leaders of the Christian group in the country should organize a prayer program which should continue until the visible change is seen. It should be done in routine. Different groups or ministers should hold all night every day to destroy the works of darkness. Our Lord Jesus has given us the authority to bind and loose. Whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven. To bind means to forbid or disallow. We can forbid the present evil going on in this country through prayers and peace will return to Nigeria.

3. We must walk in love. There is disunity in the body of Christ which must stop. We should learn to see one another as members of the universal church. Every form of unholy competition should stop in the body of Christ. We should learn to forgive and be kind to one another. Pastors who are doing well should help those coming up. The church should be constantly reminded of the need to walk in love. By this shall all men know that we are his disciples.

Churches that are doing well should reach out to the youths and the needy. Empower them. Clothe the naked. Feed the hungry. Give homes to the homeless. They should stop bragging on the numbers of private jets they have and help the poor.

If churches have been doing this, most of these frustrated youths will be drawn to the church and refrain themselves from social vices.

4. Rekindle the fire of evangelism. Churches today seldom carry out evangelical activities. They hardly go out to were the sinners her. They build beautiful churches and invite the sinners to come. Most sinners won't go to church. The church is not fashionable to them. The preaching of the gospel is the only means that God uses to save lost souls.

I believe if we commit ourselves to these four things, Nigeria will experience peace again. Our leaders of course have their role to play in ensuring lives and properties are secured.

May God save Nigeria.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bisi16(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2021
I’m coming with detergent and scrubbing brush to scrub ur brain. Church kor mosque ni.

4 Likes

Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by AlhajiNatty(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2021
We are saying that Churches and Mosques should be closed and turned into factories and industries and you're here spitting tuuu.
If these frustrated youths who are drawn to the church and refrain themselves from social vices without a commensurate
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by AlhajiNatty(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2021
We are saying that Churches and Mosques should be closed and turned into factories and industries and you're here spitting tuuu.
Op, don't let me tell you that sense koro gi. If these frustrated youths who are drawn to the church refrain themselves from social vices without a commensurate means of employment, how do you expect to keep them in check? Or are the youths going to be receiving paychecks from the Pastors for being drawn to Church.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by Deborah98(f): 8:52am On May 29, 2021
The name of the Lord is a strong tower, they righteous runs into it and are saved. Proverbs 18:10.
But this can only work out if we do what 2Chronicles 7: 14 says. Peace.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by Nobody: 9:25am On May 29, 2021
Op, I am a Christian sometime what this people stand on the pulpit to say sometime can cause war, remember Oyedepo told his members that the person in Aso rock is not Buhari, he equally told his members not to believe anything covid-19... Church suppose to be agent of change, the light to the world, and salt to the earth, people suppose to see us and see Christ but we have lost on the Alta of quet for wealth, remember why believeres were called christian in Antioch, a home o gentile because they were doing ,behaving like Christ. We pray we God help us.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by Ken4Christ: 9:42am On May 29, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Op, don't let me tell you that sense koro gi. If these frustrated youths who are drawn to the church refrain themselves from social vices without a commensurate means of employment, how do you expect to keep them in check? Or are the youths going to be receiving paychecks from the Pastors for being drawn to Church.

The reason we are experiencing relative peace is because of the presence of believers. Without the church, this earth will be uninhabitable.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by Ken4Christ: 9:57am On May 29, 2021
AlhajiNatty:

The youths can be trained in skill acquisition and given a starter pack. Some ministries are already doing it but it should be widespread.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2021
Church that you yourself will burn down when it later became clear that they deceived you. Leave religion and get spiritual. The kingdom/temple had always been WITHIN YOU

Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2021
Jesus said:
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:20-21

Is that what your stupid Pastors interpreted as something inside everyone? cheesy
So God's kingdom is dwelling in the hearts of murderous Pharisees who schemed Jesus death, shey? cheesy
OK i get you if that's how your Pastors interpreted the verse then it means both God's kingdom and Satan's Kingdom dwells inside everyone nah!
Because John the baptist and Jesus called those murderous religionsts Satan's children!

And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leather girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.
5 Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judea, and all the region round about Jordan,
6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.
7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Matthew 3:4-7 ~ John the baptist

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44 ~ Jesus of Nazareth

bobestman:
Church that you yourself will burn down when it later became clear that they deceived you. Leave religion and get spiritual. The kingdom/temple had always been WITHIN YOU
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus said:
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:20-21

Is that what your stupid Pastors interpreted as something inside everyone? cheesy
So God's kingdom is dwelling in the hearts of murderous Pharisees who schemed Jesus death, shey? cheesy
OK i get you if that's how your Pastors interpreted the verse then it means both God's kingdom and Satan's Kingdom dwells inside everyone nah!
Because John the baptist and Jesus called those murderous religionsts Satan's children!

And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leather girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.
5 Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judea, and all the region round about Jordan,
6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.
7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Matthew 3:4-7 ~ John the baptist

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44 ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Go and teach you deluded JW folks or some ignorant Christians you decieve with the many verses you quote but never know how they came up. You people are dead to spiritual matters so you can never understand untill you begin to seek and thirst for it. To you people such things never exists that is why you are spiritually blind and your inner eye closed. Would love to teach you what that means but it's a waste of time cos you will never understand and I know where it will end. "The Kingdom of God within you" is in codes and their no need explaining that. The Messiah taught in parables that even his disciples find it hard to understand him. Many of you today are teaching what you don't know. Things that will only be revealed in the Kingdom and hence the reason the Messiah taught in parables or with codes. The kingdom is not for everyone. Precious things are not given to strangers. You guys should just continue. Time will soon be up for the lies to end.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by Ken4Christ: 4:50pm On May 29, 2021
bobestman:

The Church is not the building. The members of the body of Christ is the Church. And you become part of it not by attending one but by giving your life to Christ whole heartedly. Do that now before it is too late. Those who reject the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will end up in burning hell. Don't play light on this warning. Hell is real.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2021
Sorry for the story i caused you to tell, what Jesus meant is that the key to the knowledge about that's Kingdom which is Christ (himself) is standing right there in their midst.
So if they truly want to learn about God's kingdom all they need to do is put away their ego and follow him {Luke 18:22} that's what the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis don't want to hear but Peter and the twelve Apostles knew very well! John 6:68

As for scriptures attached to my comments that's the work of God's Holy Spirit {Luke 12:12 compare to John 14:26} but if you doubt it no problem those having the spiritual ears will understand as they're seeing JWs shinning like starts out of all other religions claiming Christians! Matthew 5:14-16, 13:43

May you have PEACE! smiley

bobestman:

Go and teach you deluded JW folks or some ignorant Christians you decieve with the many verses you quote but never know how they came up. You people are dead to spiritual matters so you can never understand untill you begin to seek and thirst for it. To you people such things never exists that is why you are spiritually blind and your inner eye closed. Would love to teach you what that means but it's a waste of time cos you will never understand and I know where it will end. "The Kingdom of God within you" is in codes and their no need explaining that. The Messiah taught in parables that even his disciples find it hard to understand him. Many of you today are teaching what you don't know. Things that will only revealed in the Kingdom and hence the reason the Messiah taught in parables or with codes. The kingdom is not for everyone. Precious things are not given to strangers. You guys should just continue. Time will soon be up for the lies to end.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2021
Ken4Christ:

The Church is not the building. The members of the body of Christ is the Church. And you become part of it not by attending one but by giving your life to Christ whole heartedly. Do that now before it is too late. Those who reject the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will end up in burning hell. Don't play light on this warning. Hell is real.

Hehehe gospel of your Lord Jezeus ...you have not discovered your ignorance first and you are preaching a gospel you don't know who put it in the book....hehehe I laugh in ancient Hebrew. Your Lord is the son of Pope Alexander VI aka Casarea Borgia whose image was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci. They replaced him with the true Messiah and hide the truth from you all. You all are swimming delusion. Go and do your research on that first before you teach anything.

There was nothing like Church in the the true scripture not plagiarized Bible they got from the true book. The same robbers who deceived you all added it there in the bible. Am glad you said you become part of it not by attending the church...that is what I meant by being spiritual. You study the words of the Messiah, you pray, you do good, you live right, you depart from evil, when you do these you raise your spiritual life and get more closer to the father and son and also understand spiritual things.

You said I should give my life to the same fake Messiah they use to deceive you all? Lol ...can you give any bible verse where the Messiah said you should give your life to him? That s a lie added to the scripture. He only said you should believe in him and his teachings. If anyone wants to give his life to anyone, it should be to his Creator. But the Creator only need our worship not our lives....can you see now that the fact that you should give your life to Jesus is a lie? Wake up man

When people don't believe in your lies, you threaten them with hell fire. That was how many gave their lives out of fear. The concept of hell fire will be known to you when you die. Your JW brother will also tell you that it is not real. Stop teaching what you don't know. It's not where people burn with fire. When people die, they are spirits and fire can't hurt them. They are reserved for judgement and after they will be tormented by putting them in outer darkness. Fire can't burn a spirit. Can you see that hell fire is another Churchian Lie? Wake up bro?

They have deceived you all. The true gospel will happen this endtime not the thrash you all teach. There will be a great revival that will lead to the revelation of the truth.

So from the above, you can see that you can't decieve me with any of your Churchian dog-trines that selfish catholic priests gave you. Am way past all that. Get spiritual and quit being religious. You can do that better in your home and not in churches of confusion and delusion that will soon be thrown down.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by Ken4Christ: 5:45pm On May 29, 2021
bobestman:

Hehehe gospel of your Lord Jezeus ...you have not discovered your ignorance first and you are preaching a gospel you don't know who put it in the book....hehehe I laugh in ancient Hebrew. Your Lord is the son of Pope Alexander VI aka Casarea Borgia whose image was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci. They replaced him with the true Messiah and hide the truth from you all. You all are swimming delusion. Go and do your research on that first before you teach anything.

There was nothing like Church in the the true scripture not plagiarized Bible they got from the true book. The same robbers who deceived you all added it there in the bible. Am glad you said you become part of it not by attending the church...that is what I meant by being spiritual. You study the words of the Messiah, you pray, you do good, you live right, you depart from evil, when you do these you raise your spiritual life and get more closer to the father and son and also understand spiritual things.

You said I should give my life to the same fake Messiah they use to deceive you all? Lol ...can you give any bible verse where the Messiah said you should give your life to him? That s a lie added to the scripture. He only said you should believe in him and his teachings. If anyone wants to give his life to anyone, it should be to his Creator. But the Creator only need our worship not our lives....can you see now that the fact that you should give your life to Jesus is a lie? Wake up man

When people don't believe in your lies, you threaten them with hell fire. That was how many gave their lives out of fear. The concept of hell fire will be known to you when you die. Your JW brother will also tell you that it is not real. Stop teaching what you don't know. It's not where people burn with fire. When people die, they are spirits and fire can't hurt them. They are reserved for judgement and after they will be tormented by putting them in outer darkness. Fire can't burn a spirit. Can you see that hell fire is another Churchian Lie? Wake up bro?

They have deceived you all. The true gospel will happen this endtime not the thrash you all teach. There will be a great revival that will lead to the revelation of the truth.

So from the above, you can see that you can't decieve me with any of your Churchian dog-trines that selfish catholic priests gave you. Am way past all that. Get spiritual and quit being religious. You can do that better in your home and not in churches of confusion and delusion that will soon be thrown down.

You have believed a lie. I am not practicing religion. I have a witness in me that God's word is true and that Jesus is real and alive. He changed my life. He gave me his Holy Spirit. And I am living a supernatural life. It is a life that is superior to the ordinary human life you have. Come and taste and see that this life is real. You will be glad you did.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Sorry for the story i caused you to tell, what Jesus meant is that the key to the knowledge about that's Kingdom which is Christ (himself) is standing right there in their midst.
So if they truly want to learn about God's kingdom all they need to do is put away their ego and follow him {Luke 18:22} that's what the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis don't want to hear but Peter and the twelve Apostles knew very well! John 6:68

As for scriptures attached to my comments that's the work of God's Holy Spirit {Luke 12:12 compare to John 14:26} but if you doubt it no problem those having the spiritual ears will understand as they're seeing JWs shinning like starts out of all other religions claiming Christians! Matthew 5:14-16, 13:43

May you have PEACE! smiley

Hehehe.... Do you know the true messiah? It's not just by faith but having knowledge of the Father and son not just to believe in a book given to you thousands of years back that you don't know who put it together. I see how you people pride yourself as the only true church cos you think you are the only ones teaching the truth. All religion teach truth in their own way but lack knowledge on how the lies got in thousands of years back. YOU ALL are in error.
The truth will come out this endtime. A Revival will happen just like in the days of the disciples. The true Spirit will come alive on people again and empower them to go and teach the truth everywhere. If they be Christians we will know? If they be Hebrews we will know but it must happen first. What you guys teach in all your Churches is the corrupted truth. Wait for the Revelation of the truth!
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2021
Well Messiah means Saviour so you can only prove you know him by presenting the group of people practicing what he taught in order for others to see the benefits of the teachings of the Christ (Messiah).
So first of all what are the things the Messiah supposed to achieve when he returns?
If you don't know these then there is no way you're going to recognize his presence even if he's stands right before you! smiley

bobestman:

Hehehe.... Do you know the true messiah?
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2021
Ken4Christ:

You have believed a lie. I am not practicing religion. I have a witness in me that God's word is true and that Jesus is real and alive. He changed my life. He gave me his Holy Spirit. And I am living a supernatural life. It is a life that is superior to the ordinary human life you have. Come and taste and see that this life is real. You will be glad you did.

You are not practicing religion but you are telling people that the solution to problem is Church which the Messiah said will be thrown down before he comes. As long as you are a Churchian, you are in religion. If you are given a form and asked which religion you follow, won't you write Churchianity? If you believe in the Creator and depart from all evil you will have peace of mind and everything will go well with. It is by your spirit first not by the religion you follow.

Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2021
Wahala Yaso! cheesy
So you're even quoting the Bible yet you want people to believe they shouldn't trust what's written in it.
Walahi talahi wonders shall never end! cheesy

bobestman:

You are not practicing religion but you are telling people that the solution to problem is Church which the Messiah said will be thrown down before he comes. As long as you are a Churchian, you are in religion. If you are given a form and asked which religion you follow, won't you write Churchianity? If you believe in the Creator and depart from all evil you will have peace of mind and everything will go well with. It is by your spirit first not by the religion you follow.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well Messiah means Saviour so you can only prove you know him by presenting the group of people practicing what he taught in order for others to see the benefits of the teachings of the Christ (Messiah).
So first of all what are the things the Messiah supposed to achieve when he returns?
If you don't know these then there is no way you're going to recognize his presence even if he's stands right before you! smiley

What are the missions of the Messiah that he didn't achieve in his time on earth? Don't tell me he came to die for your sins cos that's a concept and mystery many of you don't understand. But for your sake let's count it as one.
What are the other mission according to scripture? May be one or two. Missions are things one purposely came to achieve. They cut him off and he didn't fulfill that mission which then have to wait till the second coming as you people know it. If you know it, that is the answer to your question.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wahala Yaso! cheesy
So you're even quoting the Bible yet you want people to believe they shouldn't trust what's written in it.
Walahi talahi wonders shall never end! cheesy

The Messiah created no religion. They gave you religion and you people sheeplessly fell for it. You don't need religion to be spiritual, that is where many of you get it wrong. Since I don't go to your churches, I am a sinner. You only need to be righteous and Righteousness is by fearing the Creator and obeying is commands.

I never told people never to believe what they read there. It's a free world. The scripture is still hidden. The one they gave to us is the plagiarized one that many truth already missing. We have to hold on to it till the truth comes out. I study it too.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by petra1(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2021
Ken4Christ:
The church is supposed to be a change agent. Jesus has given authority to the church to bind every work of darkness. The physical world is controlled by the spiritual. Before any wide spread violence and killings take place, it has been programmed from the spirit realm.

It is however unfortunate that things have gone the way it's going even with the presence of the church in the country. But the situation can still be redeemed if we do the following;

1. Repent of our wicked ways. There is sin in the church. Servants of God in particular should try their best to keep themselves pure. If you study God's dealings with the Jews, they face oppressions from the enemy when they sin against God. There are too much compromise in today's church and we need to repent and ask for mercy. The Scripture says;

2nd Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2. Constant intercession coupled with fasting and prayers. The leaders of the Christian group in the country should organize a prayer program which should continue until the visible change is seen. It should be done in routine. Different groups or ministers should hold all night every day to destroy the works of darkness. Our Lord Jesus has given us the authority to bind and loose. Whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven. To bind means to forbid or disallow. We can forbid the present evil going on in this country through prayers and peace will return to Nigeria.

3. We must walk in love. There is disunity in the body of Christ which must stop. We should learn to see one another as members of the universal church. Every form of unholy competition should stop in the body of Christ. We should learn to forgive and be kind to one another. Pastors who are doing well should help those coming up. The church should be constantly reminded of the need to walk in love. By this shall all men know that we are his disciples.

Churches that are doing well should reach out to the youths and the needy. Empower them. Clothe the naked. Feed the hungry. Give homes to the homeless. They should stop bragging on the numbers of private jets they have and help the poor.

If churches have been doing this, most of these frustrated youths will be drawn to the church and refrain themselves from social vices.

4. Rekindle the fire of evangelism. Churches today seldom carry out evangelical activities. They hardly go out to were the sinners her. They build beautiful churches and invite the sinners to come. Most sinners won't go to church. The church is not fashionable to them. The preaching of the gospel is the only means that God uses to save lost souls.

I believe if we commit ourselves to these four things, Nigeria will experience peace again. Our leaders of course have their role to play in ensuring lives and properties are secured.

May God save Nigeria.

True word. Intercrssion all the way

1 Like

Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2021
Ògbéni i'm asking for the overall mission whether he was able to accomplish it in the first or not doesn't count. Just go straight to the answer:

what are the things the Messiah supposed to achieve when he returns?

Stop this story that's worthless and go straight to the point let's see how much you know about the person you're boasting about! smiley

bobestman:

What are the missions of the Messiah that he didn't achieve in his time on earth? Don't tell me he came to die for your sins cos that's a concept and mystery many of you don't understand. But for your sake let's count it as one.
What are the other mission according to scripture? May be one or two. Missions are things one purposely came to achieve. They cut him off and he didn't fulfill that mission which then have to wait till the second coming as you people know it. If you know it, that is the answer to your question.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2021
Guy stop doing drugs! cheesy

bobestman:

The Messiah created no religion. They gave you religion and you people sheeplessly fell for it. You don't need religion to be spiritual, that is where many of you get it wrong. Since I don't go to your churches, I am a sinner. You only need to be righteous and Righteousness is by fearing the Creator and obeying is commands.

I never told people never to believe what they read there. It's a free world. The scripture is still hidden. The one they gave to us is the plagiarized one that many truth already missing. We have to hold on to it till the truth comes out. I study it too.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On May 29, 2021
bisi16:
I’m coming with detergent and scrubbing brush to scrub ur brain. Church kor mosque ni.
Abeg bring extra brush make I join you scrub the gunk proper off that brain! undecided

ROFLMAO
grin grin angry grin cheesy angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Ògbéni i'm asking for the overall mission whether he was able to accomplish it in the first or not doesn't count. Just go straight to the answer:

Stop this story that's worthless and go straight to the point let's see how much you know about the person you're boasting about! smiley

Go and get that yourself. I will continue taking the drugs you give me. Lol.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2021
Definitely you know absolutely nothing about the Messiah, you've been thoroughly brainwashed into some kind of useless, worthless cult but you're feeling you know better when you can't even PRESENT anything worthwhile!

Well for your information, the Messiah's mission on the planet is to bring about absolute PEACE amongst mankind and remove the cause of sickness and death. Isaiah 9:6-7
The only EVIDENCE to prove that this is possible is a global family of peace loving worshipers who have used his wise Counsels to resolve all issues within them and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone in the name of Jesus Christ (Messiah) Isaiah 2:2-4
You can continue taking your drugs but then know that your gibberish can never convince anyone if you don't have EVIDENCE! smiley

bobestman:

Go and get that yourself. I will continue taking the drugs you give me. Lol.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Definitely you know absolutely nothing about the Messiah, you've been thoroughly brainwashed into some kind of useless, worthless cult but you're feeling you know better when you can't even PRESENT anything worthwhile!

Well for your information, the Messiah's mission on the planet is to bring about absolute PEACE amongst mankind and remove the cause of sickness and death. Isaiah 9:6-7
The only EVIDENCE to prove that this is possible is a global family of peace loving worshipers who have used his wise Counsels to resolve all issues within them and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone in the name of Jesus Christ (Messiah) Isaiah 2:2-4
You can continue taking your drugs but then know that your gibberish can never convince anyone if you don't have EVIDENCE! smiley

That is how you made me say some secret things last time and rubbished it. Even if I tell you it won't make any sense cos your whole life is already tied to the quarter truth they taught you in JW. We are in the times. When it starts happening, you will understand. Stick to the false Messiah they gave you all till he be revealed
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2021
The bolded reveals how thoughtless you are! cheesy
If something can't be understood until it is revealed then what are you doing here?
Are you here to reveal it or you're just here saying stupid things? cheesy

bobestman:

That is how you made me say some secret things last time and rubbished it. Even if I tell you it won't make any sense cos your whole life is already tied to the quarter truth they taught you in JW. We are in the times. When it starts happening, you will understand. Stick to the false Messiah they gave you all till he be revealed
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The bolded reveals how thoughtless you are! cheesy
If something can't be understood until it is revealed then what are you doing here?
Are you here to reveal it or you're just here saying stupid things? cheesy

Follow what you believe in man. The lies has to wear out before the truth is revealed.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2021
So what exactly are you doing here if you're sure that one thing must come after another?
Or are you here to set the cart before the horse? cheesy

bobestman:

Follow what you believe in man. The lies has to wear out before the truth is revealed.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So what exactly are you doing here if you're sure that one thing must come after another?
Or are you here to set the cart before the horse? cheesy

To warn you Christians that their is something that predates your religion and that your religion is not the true way. The truth will come out this endtime and you all must wait for it. Study the book of Revelations. Everything is thére. Though it contains codes but few are already decoded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know Eve Was Not The First Woman On Earth As We Were Told? / Ichu Aja Explained - What Does It Mean To Sacrifice Blood? / Abaddon/apollyon: Demon Or Jesus According To Jehovah Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.