Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) (23444 Views)

Grass-cutting Scandal: Babachir Lawal Discharged & Acquitted / Eta Mbora Introduces Bill On Automatic Employment For Graduates After NYSC / Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Boss469(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obio4real:

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2021/03/federal-lawmaker-eta-mbora-empowers.html?m=1

Let them Keep making life for their generation to come difficult.

Shame
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Timmzycul11: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Even me wey no get money, i no go dey give out this kind stuffs dey smile....
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by chrizzyace: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Would have been better if he didn’t make it public
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Gobdddd(m): 5:59am On Mar 08, 2021
That law maker shame the shame me.
Honestly.

A grass cutting machine that's sold for 45k each is what this man is celebrating to have given out.

Hahahahahha Hahahhah hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

Naija politicians no-go free us
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by bluefilm: 6:13am On Mar 08, 2021
This man is just an older version of Desmond Idiot Eliott
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by delishpot: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2021
Nigeria celebrates mediocrity too much.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
doxijaw:

Well ain't that the truth!

I'll repeat only foolish people can be misruled!
No brother, that's not the truth. You are not a fool. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king; that doesn't mean the blind people are foolish or less wiser than he is. Knowledge bro!
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by doxijaw: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
felaismyhero:
No brother, that's not the truth. You are not a fool. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king; that doesn't mean the blind people are foolish or less wiser than he is. Knowledge bro!

Bro I don't want to be a one eyed man in the land of the blind.

It's stressful bro. grin

Wouldn't it be better if we all had eye's or better yet more people with sight than not.

Yes I'm a fool because I'm part of a foolish group. embarassed

Nothing wrong with being accountable and accepting your failure's , the quickest part to restoration!
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
doxijaw:

Bro I don't want to be a one eyed man in the land of the blind.

It's stressful bro. grin

Wouldn't it be better if we all had eye's or better yet more people with sight than not.

Yes I'm a fool because I'm part of a foolish group. embarassed

Nothing wrong with being accountable and accepting your failure's , the quickest part to restoration!
But you were born into this; you shouldn't take the blame for the inaction or failure of others. I insist that you are not a fool. The Nigerian people are not foolish; a Nigerian heads the WTO; Nigerians are in top positions in foreign government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.