Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu (23432 Views)

Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu / Update On The Nike Lake Road Flyover, Enugu (pictures) / Enugu Nike Lake Hotel Sends SOS To ECTDC As Illegal Structures Cause Overflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 5:19am On Jul 14, 2021
The topflight T-Junction flyover #bridge project, at the intractable Nike Lake Road, Enugu East Local Government Area, being constructed by the administration of #Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State, in progress as the state government rehabilitates the Last Bus-Stop Abakpa Nike/Umuchigbo/Nkwor Nike Junction Road (ongoing), one of the major bypasses designated for motorists and road users, pending completion of the flyover bridge.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

5 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 5:19am On Jul 14, 2021
More

6 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 5:20am On Jul 14, 2021
More.

4 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Multiplier7(m): 5:32am On Jul 14, 2021
As nwa 042, at this point I have nothing to say. Let's hear what others have to say

6 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by oyeb15: 5:33am On Jul 14, 2021
The state salary earners will suffer for this project.

10 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2021
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
That is not too much to ask.

God bless Enugu State.

God bless Nigeria.

Patrioticbreed9:

Thank you ezibo nwoke.
Daalu Nwanne.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by torino88(m): 5:35am On Jul 14, 2021
Gud, but why like some structures are left undemolished to manage cost?
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Bigii(m): 5:36am On Jul 14, 2021
Very useless local christian-mother governor.
This man has taken Enugu backward like Buhari is doing to Nigeria. He cannot build nor maintain the existing projects executed by Chime Sullivan. Enugu is now dirtier than Aba with potholes everywhere undecided

45 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by cassidy1996(m): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2021
post=103687151:
Viewing
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Francashy(m): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Cool

3 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Sufferingboy(f): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Sister Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

He will not complete this project,another abia state loading...

10 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by cassidy1996(m): 5:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Make dem do am well oh!
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by donbachi(m): 5:40am On Jul 14, 2021
All the past governors of enugu state...were just there to pay salary.

Nice

3 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by KosiGee(m): 5:40am On Jul 14, 2021
I’m not an engineer but I can identify fault on a building or structure. I can see cracks, damps and other structural defects here. Pls we don’t want another Obiano bridge here. There was s something wrong here. Our engineers need to up their game.
Not impressed with the quality of what I’m seeing here.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by wreckormend: 5:42am On Jul 14, 2021
The only good thing this government has achieved is to pool quite a number of online half baked PR persons for it's constant whitewashing as a performing governor.
It either one organisation is hyping the governor for being the governor with the least smelling poo or they are taunting us with pictures of project that will not pass a constituency project for a lawmaker elsewhere.

Make all the noise, the governor is still a failure. I crisscrossed the state this last December/January, my on the spot conclusion is that, Enugu (minus it's metropolis) is still the least developed state in Southern Nigeria with the worst network of roads.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by KosiGee(m): 5:44am On Jul 14, 2021
From this angle, this looks like some high rise. Can someone get an inspiration and make this a reality somewhere. I wish Maduka had built something resembling this instead of that horrible dodgy glass building he built in his hometown with funny entrance.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by MARKone(m): 5:45am On Jul 14, 2021
Bigii:
Very useless local christian-mother governor.
This man has taken Enugu backward like Buhari is doing to Nigeria. He cannot build nor maintain the existing projects executed by Chime Sullivan. Enugu is now dirtier than Aba with potholes everywhere undecided

Sullivan did wonders! Chai.
One of his strategies was roads, by building tarred roads across and inside streets. He just opened Enugu state for development. The man really tried.

30 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by JOACHINpedro: 5:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Sister Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

He will not complete this project,another abia state loading...

He tried completing other projects, why would this one be an exception?

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by KosiGee(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2021
Please the relevant authorities in Enugu state need to send their inspectors to test the quality of concrete mix and rebar at the site before they dump it and disappear.

7 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Thinktwicemybro: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2021
No projects from APC states , why?
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Greenerie(f): 5:50am On Jul 14, 2021
When will the governor fix that bloodsucking death trap on Enugu- Onitsha express way which has taken so many lives! That road is very dangerous.Why the negligence and wickedness? Why?

The last time I was in the country,I travelled from Anambra to Enugu, I Wept bitterly.

Rainy season has come,it gets worse during this period,Tankers loaded with petrol and other flammables are constantly falling on that particular spot beside JOETECH FILLING STATION, DANDILAS BUS STOP.

Petition your governor to fix that blood Spiller!

12 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Thinktwicemybro: 5:51am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:
I’m not an engineer but I can identify fault on a building or structure. I can see cracks, damps and other structural defects here. Pls we don’t want another Obiano bridge here. There was s something wrong here. Our engineers need to up their game.
Not impressed with the quality of what I’m seeing here.
There is no crack anywhere, learn to celebrate good things

6 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by FreeIgbos: 5:52am On Jul 14, 2021
OEPHIUS:
The topflight T-Junction flyover #bridge project, at the intractable Nike Lake Road, Enugu East Local Government Area, being constructed by the administration of #Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State, in progress as the state government rehabilitates the Last Bus-Stop Abakpa Nike/Umuchigbo/Nkwor Nike Junction Road (ongoing), one of the major bypasses designated for motorists and road users, pending completion of the flyover bridge.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

If they add one rod, you rush online to show us. What sort of mediocre reasoning is that? Why not allow them to complete it before coming online to hype Sister Ifeyinwa Ugwuanyi?

Enugu State stopped being in the hands of God when Sullivan Chime left, it's now in the hands of bloggers grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Thinktwicemybro: 5:52am On Jul 14, 2021
post=103687151:
Viewing
How the roof water cleaning job at national assembly, it's been long we saw you here.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by KosiGee(m): 5:54am On Jul 14, 2021
MARKone:

Sullivan did wonders! Chai.
One of his strategies was roads, by building tarred roads across and inside streets. He just opened Enugu state. The man really tried.

On road matters, Chime did reasonably well. My grudge with him is the selling of Polo Park which has been replaced with Shoprite. That was evil.

Sports development has suffered ever since. If you can’t invest in youth and sports development at least some iconic and historical venues should not be tampered with. That include Polo Park, Phoenix etc. They’ve sold all, pocketed the money and they prevent people from jogging, exercising and playing sports at Okpara Square.

That isn’t development. Btw, who sold the old Zoo recreation park near 82 Div?...and the Green area opposite Zodiak hotels??

5 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by KosiGee(m): 5:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

There is no crack anywhere, learn to celebrate good things

You need glasses. Stop celebrating nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by leofab(f): 5:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Propaganda
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Thinktwicemybro: 5:57am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:

You need glasses. Stop celebrating nonsense.
You need brain, APC mole

2 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 14, 2021
T Junction flyover ni spaghetti flyover ko.
Some Nigerian governors are funny with petty projects names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline / Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness / Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.