Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu (24998 Views)

Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Iskilu Wakilu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Spectaclesawe25: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
This guys from Niger republic are more dreadful than the real fulani herders.
They are poverty stricken and dangerous, you see their sons, wives and daughters begging on the streets but their fathers are kidnappers, armed robbers and killers on the highways.
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by StreetFight: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Arrested or killed? I think they are MAD for arresting a killer when the Bible clearly stated that anyone that kills should be killed in return
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Ajixegun: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
jrusky:

Charm, Where Yoruba are Bro if we are talking of charm God deliberately give it all to the Yorubas its a gift from God.

In my life it was in one town in Akoko side I went with a friend and I witnessed a man planted corn(maize) and harvest it before evening same day this is not nollywood I saw it with my naked eyes.

Wakili is a small boy where Yoruba charm dey.

My joy is the bitch was captured.
You're not far from the truth
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Samunique(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
i guess you re not Yoruba. An average yoruba knows if opc arrest a notorious criminal , they would have tested alot of charms on him and hand over his walking corpse to the police.
even if they release wakilu and his gang , this night they might not survive the next 7 days.there life is already miserable.
I would rather present myself to police than allow opc arrest mecheesy

grin true!!!!!
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by ajebuter(f): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
When l tell people that terrorism and banditry won't survive in the south, they think I'm just ' making mouth'

For banditry and terrorism to thrive , it needs the support of local population for logistics and support and that's exactly what they won't get in the south..

See the way this notorious warlord was smoked out like a mere bush rat by the local populace?

Banditry and terrorism would stop in the north when north is ready to fight and expose the sponsors because they live right in their midst..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Samunique(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Isn't it interesting. Those who are collecting salaries to provide security refuse to do their jobs. They turn d blind eye. Me thinks that d guy will still be set free because he will end up with d police
Even though they release him, he has received his death sentence, he won't be normal again.
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
sokera:
Wow the truth is OPC get foot military , I heard OPC men and women number more than 5million members I don’t know how true ...

I don't know the exact figures too but I know that they are in millions and are well fortified.
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by nogragra: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2021
Coldie:

Is evans a herdsmen.

Free innocent fulanis cheesy
Flat headed tapeworms e go soon be una turn. Just wait small na turn by turn.
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Coldie(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2021
nogragra:

Flat headed tapeworms e go soon be una turn. Just wait small na turn by turn.
Cone head if Tinubu can say is evans a herdsmen why can't I cheesy cheesy

Where are the cows

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by nogragra: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Coldie:

Cone head if Tinubu can say is evans a herdsmen why can't I cheesy cheesy

Where are the cows
Yeye people from the east generally criminally minded, so why wont another vagabond not support criminality. Your evans introduce the lucrativeness of kidnapping which the fulanis take up from him and now yall say you don't want fulani in south east when you were given a taste of your poison. Your leader and saviour MNK, has already started mortgation oil from other none igbo area to fight a war. When the time comes we shall cross the bridge.
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by dareadewuyi: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Loogun Ofe, next time, e maa fi nka( bii ABILU) pamo sara awon were wonyi,this will be the aisan for them to be nursing till the end of their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / Looters' List: Stella Oduah Reacts To The Inclusion Of Her Name By Lai Mohammed / Ikpeazu Visits The Family Of Ibrahim Attahiru, The Late COAS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.