Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores (44713 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores / Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by RICHSATAN: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
when you start sending them to sambisa forest to go seduce shekau, then i will take you guys serious

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Ashley86400: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Imagine
They rounded up the homosexuals. .
This is what the Nigerian police is focusing on. . .
People are being kidnapped En masse. .
There is zero security of life and property. .
And the police are only concerned about running after gay men?

4 Likes

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
ScamHunter:
The only reason those Obama guys were against Jonathan. God bless Mr President. No homosexual or the sexually impure shall inherit the kingdom of God
So says the Holy Book
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
angry
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by tourmib: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
God safe this generation

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
angry

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by ScamHunter: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Arresting them over what offence exactly?? undecided

There are many charges against them such as:

Madness
Demonic possession (which is still a form of madness)
Sexual impurity
Anti-nature activity
Rebellion (against God)
Disobedience (to the law)
Cultism
Satanism
Defying social distancing

To list but a few of the charges

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by colizee(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
So many gay Men in Anambra tufiaaa!

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by PAWG(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigerian police stop chasing shadows, set those men/women free

4 Likes

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
If only they had supported Biden but they chose to Support Tlump their Blooder and fellow Igbo Jew. Biden would not have allowed them be allested rike this.

Imagine being gingered because of Male Yansh.. tueh
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Rugaria: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Charge all of them to Court and sentence them according to the law..
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ashley86400:
Imagine
They rounded up the homosexuals. .
This is what the Nigerian police is focusing on. . .
People are being kidnapped En masse. .
There is zero security of life and property. .
And the police are only concerned about running after gay men?

They were invited when the men began having a fracas and the police did not deliberately go looking for them.

Besides homosexuality is still against the law in Nigeria last time I checked
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by panpan(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
WiszyFraud:

From the report, the only activity mentioned is that they had a party in a hotel.

I never knew that having a party in a hotel is an offence.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
panpan:

From the report, the only activity mentioned is that they had a party in a hotel.

You don't have details so stop with the criticism. Do you know if some were seen engaging in sexual activity or kissing in public? How did those who tipped the police off know they were all homosexuals if they did not see what warranted that declaration? They were simply protecting their community and children from the influence of such people
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by WiszyFraud: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
ScamHunter:

There are many charges against them such as:

Madness
Demonic possession (which is still a form of madness)
Sexual impurity
Anti-nature activity
Rebellion (against God)
Disobedience (to the law)
Cultism
Satanism
Defying social distancing

To list but a few of the charges

Bross apart from that last one in bold which even churches and other political gatherings also violates, the rest doesn't answer my question sha..

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by WiszyFraud: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
panpan:

I tire ooh undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
WiszyFraud:
homosexual gathering is criminal in the country.

I dont kniw why people cannot obey simple instructions in this life!!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Gartol(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
savageyoungboy:
This could have been good news if homosexuality wasn't a natural cause

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

For those that want to argue, I finally get a break from my exam so I'm ready
I don't have anything against LGBTQ people but your assumption is wrong, your link is also wrong and theories and researches are not carried out on wiki.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Dotherightthing: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nice move!
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Arinze624: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
elmodee7:

THE TRUTH IS BITTER IDIOTIC PIG, FACE THE FACT MOST OF HOMOSEXUAL GAY MEN IN NIGERIA ARE FROM THE FLAT LAND. EVEN MADZI COWNU IS YOUR IDIOTIC PIG LEADER IS GAY.
Thy has lack Wisdom,, even the easy affordable knowledge has left thee,, thy head is empty for any internal and external attacks,, young lad pray for knowledge.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by WiszyFraud: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
beardlessdude:
homosexual gathering is criminal in the country.

I dont kniw why people cannot obey simple instructions in this life!!!

Lool
in which country exactly, because your location is showing Cameroun..... Also your signature says you're GAY!! grin

Which side you really dey seff?!? undecided
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by stupidmod3: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
no pictures?
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by OBALOLA55(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
KILL THEM ALL angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Lool
in which country exactly, because your location is showing Cameroun..... Also your signature says you're GAY!! grin

Which side you really dey seff undecided
I said THE country that is the country in question where the arrest happened. Isnt it so? Homosexual gatherings and affection display criminal in nigeria?

Because I am homosexual dont mean I wont condemn bad when I see it.

Maybe you were looking to find hate comment in what I posted. I'm not that kind of person.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by WiszyFraud: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
beardlessdude:
I said THE country that is the country in question where the arrest happened. Isnt it so? Homosexual gatherings and affection display criminal in nigeria?

Because I am homosexual dont mean I wont condemn bad when I see it.

Maybe you were looking to find hate comment in what I posted. I'm not that kind of person.

lipsrsealed
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Uteghe(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
It will interest you to know that homosexuals are the main cause of Nigeria's economic and security problems.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Humanoid01(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
See them, Dem go dey abuse Bobrisky online
Omo na wa o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.