Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores (44685 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores / Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by markanthony123(m): 6:18am On Mar 08, 2021
You are even still a student
savageyoungboy:
This could have been good news if homosexuality wasn't a natural cause

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

For those that want to argue, I finally get a break from my exam so I'm ready
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by savageyoungboy(m): 6:19am On Mar 08, 2021
markanthony123:
You are even still a student
Yes I am
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by od501: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Arresting them over what offence exactly?? undecided

Homosexuality sir. Is that not enough crime? They should be grateful this is 21st century, else serious humiliation would have followed.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by pepperdemzombie: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2021
Yeyenairaland:

What exactly is the point are you struggling to make
What point did you get?
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by HelpYourself(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2021
savageyoungboy:
This could have been good news if homosexuality wasn't a natural cause

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

For those that want to argue, I finally get a break from my exam so I'm ready

Is this the level you decide to sink to now ? smiley

Now you claim nature is responsible for a choice you make.?

I guess nature is responsible for my celebacy? Funny child

grin

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Flamemignon1(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2021
This is beginning to look like a witch hunt
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by savageyoungboy(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Is this the level you decide to sink to now ? smiley

Now you claim nature is responsible for a choice you make.?

I guess nature is responsible for my celebacy? Funny child

grin
Follow the wikipedia link and go to the section were it says causes and read
Funny adult!
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2021
But that's how they are nau. Why arrest them?
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2021
Feggie3:
Sending them to prison and locking them up won't change them to start craving pussy and breast. No way.
U'd rather kill them or leave them to be.
When America was killing gays incessantly. To an extent some gays started seeking for means to turn to heterosexuals to avert been killed. They sought for both spiritual help and Medical help to no avail. Research labs took some of them especially the effeminate ones who readily volunteered themselves to run some tests. It was found that they had lesser level of testerones (natural male hormones) and some have more female hormone called oestrogen. They were subsequently placed on artificial testerone for months. This made them appear very masculine but it couldn't change their sexuality. America gave up and let them be.
For a country that is homophobic like Nigeria... They even attack young boys who are obviously and extremely effeminate (but decided not to indulge in homosexuality maybe because of their religious values). Those chaps are innocent and are battling a lot.
Nigeria should adjust their homophobic laws into:
1. No public display of homosexual affection.
2. Anybody of same sex that makes indecent sexual advances on you should be reported to the nearest police station.
3. Any LGBTI social gathering should be reported to the nearest police station..
4. Any body involved in rape or same sex pedophilia or child molestation should be arrested with immediate effect.

As a doctor, when some of them especially the teens come to our clinics for cure. We tell them we have no cure. Tell them to indulge into celibacy and we place them on antidepressant medications. Celibacy has it's advantages.

Some we call intersex (people that have both male and female organs), we assign one particular gender for them as soon as they are born via reconstructive surgeries. It has it's disadvantages in the sense that you may make the person female and the person may grow up getting attracted to females.

I really like how this sounds. But the laws you listed is kind of bias it doesn't make it less different from what it is before/now ( in terms the closet .
Alot of people need help. orientation is one thing that can't be changed (unless divine divine intervention).
It's a very sad thing.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by sanpipita(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2021
See how people are approving madness, so if there's a party with group of men it means they are homosexuals? can they even prove this in court

You people are letting your homophobia make you myopic, you could be having your own party and police will raid it and call you homosexual, stop supporting wickedness because you think it won't affect you.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by HelpYourself(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2021
savageyoungboy:

Follow the wikipedia link and go to the section were it says causes and read
Funny adult!

That is information posted by gay people and obviously trash

I asked you a question pls answer. Is my celebacy genetic or a choice?

grin

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Shalommy(f): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2021
Why can't everybody mind their business?
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by savageyoungboy(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

grin

This is one of the problem of Africa. If you feel what's posted there is trash you should go and do your own experiment and come out with your own ideas instead of drawing ideas from your blocked head.

From your first two points I have already seen that it will be a total waste of valuable time arguing with you. You don't have any reasonable point to drop but you are ready to condemn everything even an article from a source like wikipedia with references from other sources LOL.
Make your point clear and stop asking me stupid questions from an entirely different context
Go and read about celibacy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celibacy#:~:text=Celibacy%20(from%20Latin%20c%C3%A6libatus)%20is,a%20religious%20official%20or%20devotee.

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by longifilis(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2021
The picture uploaded doesn't tally and negated the content

I therefore suggest that the headline should be remove and discard

Orishirishi

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Eminimore: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
See them, Dem go dey abuse Bobrisky online
You know this josh agai? the guy de my community for bayelsa.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Feggie3: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Depepper:

I really like how this sounds. But the laws you listed is kind of bias it doesn't make it less different from what it is before/now ( in terms the closet .
Alot of people need help. orientation is one thing that can't be changed (unless divine divine intervention).
It's a very sad thing.
My truth is 30% populace shouldn't rub their shit on the faces of the 70% populace that is why public display must be rebuked. Am also of the opinion that one shouldn't interfere in the closet life of two willing consenting adults doing their things privately without causing any other person any form of harm. Thirdly u shouldn't see a girl behaving like a man and go about hurling all manner of insult on her or even physically attacking her... That is inert homophobic attack which the Western world is against.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by annyplenty(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6144590/prayer-request-against-escalation-lgbt
prayer requests against the escalation of LGBT activities in Nigeria.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by udede(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
in the voice of Buju Banton boom bye bye inna batty boys head oo rude boy no promote no batty man dem ah fi dead
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by udede(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
in the voice of Buju Banton boom bye bye inna batty boys head oo rude boy no promote no batty man dem ah fi dead
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by HelpYourself(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
savageyoungboy:

This is one of the problem of Africa. If you feel what's posted there is trash you should go and do your own experiment and come out with your own ideas instead of drawing ideas from your blocked head.

From your first two points I have already seen that it will be a total waste of valuable time arguing with you. You don't have any reasonable point to drop but you are ready to condemn everything even an article from a source like wikipedia with references from other sources LOL.
Make your point clear and stop asking me stupid questions from an entirely different context
Go and read about celibacy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celibacy#:~:text=Celibacy%20(from%20Latin%20c%C3%A6libatus)%20is,a%20religious%20official%20or%20devotee.

Homosexuality even in animals is so odd that it's documented everytime

You are actually alluding to the fact that gay men are so odd and less than animals is that what you are saying ?

You have started tossing insults again another rflaw I find in your kind.

When you are able to accept that while being gay doesn't make you evil it is a mental illness or at best a mental condition to do with weak.will grin

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by savageyoungboy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Homosexuality even in animals is so odd that it's documented everytime

You are actually alluding to the fact that gay men are so odd and less than animals is that what you are saying ?

You have started tossing insults again another rflaw I find in your kind.

When you are able to accept that while being gay doesn't make you evil it is a mental illness or at best a mental condition to do with weak.will grin

Cheers

It's not a mental condition. You can see from the causes that it has nothing to do with the mental faculty. I'm saying it's one of the many odd cases of nature and they shouldn't be persecuted.
We have seen conjoined twins and many other odd cases were the general laws of nature are not obeyed. Let us even assume it's a mental illness, people with deformities such as imbecility have been accepted in the society. Why shouldn't gay people be treated the same way? They aren't hurting anybody so why condemn them. As long as you aren't gay or fancy the act, I don't see a reason why you should be threatened by them being around you.
If we can agree that it's a natural cause then we can both agree they shouldn't be persecuted. Even if you say it's isn't a natural cause why should you be threatened by them in the society. If you are afraid your children will copy gays and try to be like them, then the same idealogy you use to condemn gay you can use it to preach to your children from not being gay since it isn't a natural cause.
The rate at which gay people are popping up is alarming. Yet for one reason or the other Nigerians have choose to ignore it and put a law to persecute them.
Americans have gone through that road. If you read the whole article in that link you will see that there was a time in American history when gay people were executed. At the end Americans saw that what's at the end of that road is oppression and injustice. Now they not only give gay people their right to be free but have also given them a platform where they can meet themselves.
Nigerians on the other hand keep condemning them and ignoring the fact that they weren't the ones who made themselves. If we were all given a chance to make ourselves everybody could have made his/her self 100% perfect but sadly that's not the case, everyone has him/her own share of defects.
At the end it's wrong and hypocritical for Nigeria to preach equality for all and condemn the homosexuals.

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Feggie3:
My truth is 30% populace shouldn't rub their shit on the faces of the 70% populace that is why public display must be rebuked. Am also of the opinion that one shouldn't interfere in the closet life of two willing consenting adults doing their things privately without causing any other person any form of harm. Thirdly u shouldn't see a girl behaving like a man and go about hurling all manner of insult on her or even physically attacking her... That is inert homophobic attack which the Western world is against.
I understand. Thank you
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

grin

Celibacy is definitely a choice. You choose to be a celibate, because it's a practice.
Biologically speaking it is not a behavior. But socially it is and we all know anything social occurs by influence and experience.
Please sexual orientation is a behavior as well as choice. It is a very complicated term.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by pepperdemzombie: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Eminimore:
You know this josh agai? the guy de my community for bayelsa.
Na Google I see am, the way they are carrying Bobrisky's matter is like he is the only cross dresser. They term him gay for that, but a lot of them do it. He is just the most popular.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by HelpYourself(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Depepper:

Celibacy is definitely a choice. You choose to be a celibate, because it's a practice.
Biologically speaking it is not a behavior. But socially it is and we all know anything social occurs by influence and experience.
Please sexual orientation is a behavior as well as choice. It is a very complicated term.

Homosexuality is a choice

Fini

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by HelpYourself(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
savageyoungboy:

It's not a mental condition. You can see from the causes that it has nothing to do with the mental faculty. I'm saying it's one of the many odd cases of nature and they shouldn't be persecuted.
We have seen conjoined twins and many other odd cases were the general laws of nature are not obeyed. Let us even assume it's a mental illness, people with deformities such as imbecility have been accepted in the society. Why shouldn't gay people be treated the same way? They aren't hurting anybody so why condemn them. As long as you aren't gay or fancy the act, I don't see a reason why you should be threatened by them being around you.
If we can agree that it's a natural cause then we can both agree they shouldn't be persecuted. Even if you say it's isn't a natural cause why should you be threatened by them in the society. If you are afraid your children will copy gays and try to be like them, then the same idealogy you use to condemn gay you can use it to preach to your children from not being gay since it isn't a natural cause.
The rate at which gay people are popping up is alarming. Yet for one reason or the other Nigerians have choose to ignore it and put a law to persecute them.
Americans have gone through that road. If you read the whole article in that link you will see that there was a time in American history when gay people were executed. At the end Americans saw that what's at the end of that road is oppression and injustice. Now they not only give gay people their right to be free but have also given them a platform where they can meet themselves.
Nigerians on the other hand keep condemning them and ignoring the fact that they weren't the ones who made themselves. If we were all given a chance to make ourselves everybody could have made his/her self 100% perfect but sadly that's not the case, everyone has him/her own share of defects.
At the end it's wrong and hypocritical for Nigeria to preach equality for all and condemn the homosexuals.

I have gay friends but even they know my stance

Homosexuality is a choice and a condition

Fini

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Feggie3: 1:32am On Mar 09, 2021
OBALOLA55:
KILL THEM ALL angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry
They will track you and kill you first.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by OBALOLA55(m): 1:50am On Mar 09, 2021
Feggie3:
They will track you and kill you first.
GET OFF MY MENTION F.A.G angry
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Homosexuality is a choice

Fini
I agree, by the way if you read the nonsense i wrote you will see it there already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo / Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.