Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing (49023 Views)

30 Herdsmen, 322 Cows Missing In Anambra - Miyetti Allah Writes Police / Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by BKayy: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:
Igbos are peaceful people, so what's happening? Government should investigate the brutal killings of innocent herdsmen in the SE region. I am sure the Devil is using IPOB terrorists to cause chaos.

Oh Jesus, son of David, help Nigeria.

Blood of Jesus cover us all.

Calling Ndigbo peaceful people is an insult. Such title is reserved for SW.
Don't try it again

6 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by spacechuks(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
FAKE NEWS,

ASK LIA MOHAMMED
Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by dazzlingd(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
No peace for the wicked.

Terrorise the terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by Emotionss: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Never4getU:
OPC should understand the war fare against this people. Kill them immediately they are captured, don't wait for any law enforcement cos they will re-enroll in to the society and continue with the plan of ethnic cleansing of major ethnics in Nigeria.

Capture to kill... don't spare them!!

My problem is that you guys are to loud and arrogant thereby drawing unnecessary attentions to yourselves.

ESN is suppose to be invisible and silent in its dealings I don't see the wisdom in posting their activities online thereby attracting unnecessary attentions to themselves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by Rapuru14: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:
Igbos are peaceful people, so what's happening? Government should investigate the brutal killings of innocent herdsmen in the SE region. I am sure the Devil is using IPOB terrorists to cause chaos.

In this same Ogboji, my Mum lost hectares of cassava plantation to Fulani herders after which they set the surroundings on fire. This happened just 2 weeks ago.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by InvertedHammer: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
/
A hunter has inalienable right to kill any animal loitering in the bush. A human should know to rent a house/apartment to live. Or better, buy a land and live there.

/

2 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by Emotionss: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
BeeBeeOoh:
Did I ever mentioned ESN in my post above or are you having an eye cataract??

My mistake it was meant for someone else.
Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
cow people have come again grin

So it's the cows that are lost that is paining you.the human beings that died They are not worth anything?

That Aboki name really fit una grin
I no be cow person o , I only feel for the cows
as for dead killer herdsmen,no sympathy

6 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by Lightorder: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted

Better shoot them dead than them causing problems..to the peaceful society...

The killing is in order and should be applauded..

May their souls rest in peace while others should learn to live in peace with their host...

The cows should be used for their burial for them sojourn well to the beyond...
No to killing
Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by stonemasonn: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:

What did Jesus do to his enemies that killed him? What did his disciples and apostles do to their enemies that killed them?
Were you expecting the dead to revenge?
Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

My mistake it was meant for someone else.
Nothing do you bro. #Peace
Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by tit(f): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fake news.
Fulani herdsmen have juju.
If you shoot them,
They disappear
Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by Kingrefreshed: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://dailytrust.com/four-herders-shot-dead-hundreds-of-cows-missing-in-fresh-anambra-attack

Good job boys! Four down and more to go!

We don't have time for that nonsense they're doing in the south west.

6 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by ipobarethieves: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
cool cheesy grin wink grin grin cheesy iPOB bandits grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by AFONJACOW(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Good one... They should go back to North , I thought they said they are not going to cross southern boundaries

4 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by colestephan86: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:

We don't need the son of David to help Nigeria,
They Fulanis should know , they are not free to roam around all the regions with their malnourished cows destroying farm lands

5 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by OBALOLA55(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
JoeEeL:
ONLY THE EASTERNERS ARE TREATING THIS TERRORISM MENACE THE RIGHT WAY.

KUDOS JARE.

KEEP THE FOCUS

DEM NOR DEY TAKE PRISONERS cool

3 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by Kebbiprince: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted
I saw your initial comment which u just modified, you said they should shoot fulani dead? Anambra has lost sleep
Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by just2endowed: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
At least, their leader admit that the herders have been damaging farmland and paying compensation.... Compensation is not the solution but pure and strict ranching.... With this you cows won't be destroying farmlands. Buhari knows this but choose to follow his ancient ways of life and kept mute.

I don't support killing but if we nail the root of the problem,all this Killin will stop

1 Like

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by Whytelyon(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
BKayy:

[s]Calling Ndigbo peaceful people is an insult. Such title is reserved for SW.
Don't try it again [/s]

You are a fool. If you think Fulani will spare your life when their menace comes, think again.
We are not peaceful, Leave it for us, You can be peaceful, and let them continue to rape, Remove the eye balls of your women, and after behead them.

At this age you are still very unwise. I wonder if na copy copy u use get your Degree for school. Cos this statement, na serious Olodo day talk like this.

Anuofia.

7 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Una never see anything.

Ogun kill all of Una herdsmen and all your leaders together!

3 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by buckeyemedia: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Never4getU:
OPC should understand the war fare against this people. Kill them immediately they are captured, don't wait for any law enforcement cos they will re-enroll in to the society and continue with the plan of ethnic cleansing of major ethnics in Nigeria.

And tomorrow you will still demand that you eat cow meat? Why don’t you go & do the killing yourself? Useless Demon.
Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by onuman: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Alhaji Siddiki, do you not know that cattle is no longer profitably reared by wandering herdsmen with cattle in bushes?

You and the Fulani wanderers know, but insist on wandering herdsmen with cattle solely because Fulani wants to occupy the lands of others under one Nigeria.
But this Fulani desire for Nigeria is not possible.

Fulani is a minority tribe in Nigeria but got favored by political restructuring by northern soldiers who proliferated too many states and political constituencies in Arewa north, with which Arewa controls Nigeria and its politics.

4 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by JoeEeL(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
stanliwise:
Oloriburuku, what did Israel do their enemy?
You wan turn Bible up side down.

They were persecuted for the works of God not on the ground of something else. You don dey smoke weed abi?

You are quoting a staunch Fulani with uncircumcised d**ck. Dey there dey allow them deceive you for Nairaland o.

3 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by duro4chang(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
Never4getU:

OPC made that mistake. I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by Spectaclesawe25: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
I am not in support of this killings.
But herders need to know people are frustrated abt their killings and kidnappings, it is painful that, it might be the innocent ones now seeing repercussions.
The govt insensitiveness to matters like ds is why individuals has resorted into a biased and worrisome 'self help'

1 Like

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by buckeyemedia: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Una never see anything.

Ogun kill all of Una herdsmen and all your leaders together!
Ogun kill you & your family if you ever eat Fulani beef again, ie suya, Can you say Sango to that?
Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by onuman: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:

Aboki quoting blood of Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
What a befiting news

If what happened in 1967-70 never repeat itself and we know who get level presently

These illiterates will not know they are being tolerated

BIAFRA is here!

2 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by bigcasava1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
They should go and rent house in town and stop hiding in the bush! No igbo man is living in the bush in north

4 Likes

Re: Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing by Jolomenas: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
Never4getU:

In few years you will start tagging amnesty, UsEmbassy an EU just wait for it angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar / Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures / Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.