Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws (1157 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Bandits Are Simple Criminals; Have No Flags Like Boko Haram, IPOB / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] / Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
There's systemic war against fulani by southern press. 90% of boko haram Terrorist are Kanuri, IPOB terrorists, are Igbos. ND militant are ijaws. Yahooboys (Ritualist) or cultism are majority Yorubas. But why are they not printed with the tribe name but any crime by herdsmen or kidnapping that wasn't even by Fulani's is labeled "Fulani?

Many suspected kidnappers arrested labeled as "Fulani's but they turned out to be not Fulani.

The systemic propaganda against fulani will be defeated. that I promise you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by SLAP44: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
"If it's getting too hot for you, then leave the kitchen"

Fulani should vex and secede from Nigeria so that they will have peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Ojiofor: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
There's systemic war against fulani by southern press. 90% of boko haram members are Kanuri, IPOB terrorists, are Igbos. ND militant are ijaws. Yahooboys (Ritualist) or cultism are majority yorubas. But why are they not printed with the tribe name but Fulani?

Fulani herdsmen are terrorist period.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Lyrics269: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fulani are not terrorist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
SLAP44:
"If it's getting too hot for you, then leave the kitchen"

Fulani should vex and secede from Nigeria so that they will have peace.
We will not be intimidated. We will not back down, We've seen war. We don't want war, but if you want a war with the Fulani, there is one thing I can promise you, so help me God: If I said it here the tribalistic molds will ban me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by ProDiverse: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
There's systemic war against fulani by southern press. 90% of boko haram Terrorist are Kanuri, IPOB terrorists, are Igbos. ND militant are ijaws. Yahooboys (Ritualist) or cultism are majority Yorubas. But why are they not printed with the tribe name but any crime by herdsmen or kidnapping that wasn't even by Fulani's is labeled "Fulani?

Many suspected kidnappers arrested labeled as "Fulani's but they turned out to be not Fulani.

You are mad but you don't kno

6 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Those people you mentioned stick to their zone, but Fulani terrorist leave their zone to attack innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by BLAISECAMPAORE: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Don't fret. It is a natural reaction.

The Fulani are a very great people, particularly excellent in Agriculture, Commerce, Politics and Military. The same people that boast of the likes of Dangote, BUA, Dantata, Rahamanniya, Azman etc. The most dominant in the top echelons of government, politics, business, civil service etc. The ethnic group solely responsible for making nutritious beef & dairy products available to millions of Nigerians daily through a multi billion dollar cattle rearing & animal husbandry industry.

Naturally they will attract envy and hatred from others who feel threatened by their exploits & dominance and such people will brutally use any weapon in their possession, albeit in vain, to express their grievances, which in the case of the south, is the print & electronic media where they hold forte.

Unfortunately for them, its like water off the back of a duck as it does nothing to stop Fulani business and political exploits.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Oghene1st: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fulani TERRORISTS

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

The Fulani are a very great people, particularly excellent in Agriculture, Politics and Military. The same people that boast of the likes of Dangote, BUA, Dantata, Rahamanniya, Azman etc. The most dominant in the top echelons of government, politics, business, civil service etc. The ethnic group solely responsible for making nutritious beef available to millions of Nigerians daily through a multi billion naira cattle rearing industry.

Naturally they will attract envy and hatred from others who feel threatened by their exploits & dominance and such people will brutally use any weapon in their possession, albeit in vain, to express their grievances, which in the case of the south, is the print & electronic media where they hold forte.

Unfortunately for them, its like water off the back of a duck as it does nothing to stop Fulani business and political exploits.

Apart from low IQ you guys have added delusion to your problem.

4 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by BLAISECAMPAORE: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Apart from low IQ you guys have added delusion to your problem.

Your headache.

Cry me a river, we will dominate it too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Your headache.

Cry me a river, we will dominate it too.

Yeah. You already dominate all the negative indices from Nigeria: poverty index, children out of school, maternal mortality etc. You guys don't see this as bad, cos you don't have enough brain cells to actually decipher the dangers in these.

4 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by haffaze777(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
ProDiverse:

You are mad but you don't kno

Who tell you say he no know?cheesygrin
Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by EasternPrince: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
[s]
IPOBTERRORISTS:

[/s]

Better go and bath with cow shit then think again

Aturu Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by EzeNri(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

We will not be intimidated. We will not back down, We've seen war. We don't want war, but if you want a war with the Fulani, there is one thing I can promise you, so help me God: If I said it here the tribalistic molds will ban me
Noise makers.

Do you think fighting war is hiding in the dead of the night to attack defenceless people?

Keep begging for your annihilation.

3 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Parachoko: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

The Fulani are a very great people, particularly excellent in Agriculture, Politics and Military. The same people that boast of the likes of Dangote, BUA, Dantata, Rahamanniya, Azman etc. The most dominant in the top echelons of government, politics, business, civil service etc. The ethnic group solely responsible for making nutritious beef available to millions of Nigerians daily through a multi billion naira cattle rearing industry.

If the fulanis are all this you talk about, why are the ones in gambia, mali, CAR etc not this succesful and rich?

3 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by BLAISECAMPAORE: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
Parachoko:
If the fulanis are all this you talk about, why are the ones in gambia, mali, CAR etc not this succesful and rich?

And who told you that?

If we weren't successful outside Nigeria, could we have the resources, power, influence & dominance to boast of 5 Fulani Presidents in West Africa alone?

I'm sure you never knew that.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Parachoko: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

And who told you that?

If we weren't successful outside Nigeria, could we have the resources, power, influence & dominance to boast of 5 Fulani Presidents in West Africa alone?

Lol

Go through my question again.

GMB will leave power in 2023. the others will leave too or might leave sooner or later.

where are the dangotes, dantatas and their likes in senegal, mali etc? The fulanis in nigeria are lucky Nigeria is existing. They have really gained a lot from One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by walemoney007(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

And who told you that?

See the kin useless and backward countries you dey mention sef.

Ghana and Ivory coast is far better than all those useless poverty stricken country you list up there. Just the way the south west is far better than the North west and North east combine.

I hope a tribalistic southerner will become the president in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Idiko1: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Only a dumb fool calls IPOB terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by BLAISECAMPAORE: 12:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Parachoko:
Lol

Go through my question again.

GMB will leave power in 2023. the others will leave too or might leave sooner or later.

where are the dangotes, dantatas and their likes in senegal, mali etc? The fulanis in nigeria are lucky Nigeria is existing. They have really gained a lot from One Nigeria.

Lol.

You really are ignorant about the great Fulanis across Africa.

This might help

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fula_people

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by tit(f): 1:14am On Mar 09, 2021
Yoruba Yahoo boys are bringing money and glory to Nigeria
Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Parachoko: 6:38am On Mar 09, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Lol.

You really are ignorant about the great Fulanis across Africa.

This might help

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fula_people
Keep on deceiving yourself bro.

Okonjo iweala is more powerful than all this people you dey list out.

No one gives a dam about any ethnic group.

When GEJ was the president, Ijaws were also talking like you're.

When a new president emerge in 2023, you will be shock at the way all this Fulani heardsmen will be crushed.
Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by BLAISECAMPAORE: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2021
Parachoko:
Keep on deceiving yourself bro.

Okonjo iweala is more powerful than all this people you dey list out.

No one gives a dam about any ethnic group.

When GEJ was the president, Ijaws were also talking like you're.

When a new president emerge in 2023, you will be shock at the way all this Fulani heardsmen will be crushed.

You're the one living in grand delusion bro.

Saying just NOI is greater than the dozens of great Fulanis outlined above is not only ridiculously dishonest and fallacious, but is the height of grand delusion. Amina Mohammed, Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations alone cancels her out.

Nobody gives a damn about any criminal killer herdsmen either. They are totally useless tools of wicked politicians that are tarnishing our great name for selfish political benefits....they can be blown to pieces for all I care.

Regardless of who is in the villa after PMB, this and future generations of great Fulanis will continue to do their exploits in business, politics, agriculture, commerce, aviation, military etc. across Africa as we have been for decades preceding PMB.

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Parachoko: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Saying just NOI is greater than the dozens of great Fulanis outlined above is not only ridiculously dishonest and fallacious, but is the height of grand delusion. Amina Mohammed, Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations alone cancels her out.

Nobody gives a damn about any criminal killer herdsmen either. They are totally useless tools of wicked politicians that are tarnishing our great name for selfish political benefits....they can be blown to pieces for all I care.

Regardless of who is in the villa after PMB, this and future generations of great Fulanis will continue to do their exploits in business, politics, agriculture, commerce, aviation etc. across Africa as we have been for decades preceding PMB.

Every tribe has people doing all what youre talking about bro. youre just chest beating for nothing.
Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2021
Parachoko:
Every tribe has people doing all what youre talking about bro. youre just chest beating for nothing.

You asked me to show successful Fulanis in other countries and I did just that to show our exploits go beyond Nigeria, now you're complaining I'm chestbeating. Lol.

Parachoko:

Parachoko:
Lol

Just doing my bit to fix the false narratives and deliberate propaganda against the great Fulanis.
Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Parachoko: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

You asked me to show successful Fulanis in other countries and I did just that to show our exploits go beyond Nigeria, now you're complaining I'm chestbeating. Lol.

Just doing my bit to fix the false narratives and deliberate propaganda against the great Fulanis.
Lol

all this una noise go go down by 2023, when another person from another tribe takes over.

make we sha stop saying things that will make this country fall apart.
Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Parachoko: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Regardless of who is in the villa after PMB, this and future generations of great Fulanis will continue to do their exploits in business, politics, agriculture, commerce, aviation etc. across Africa as we have been for decades preceding PMB.

But it seems have fully understand what you're talking about.

I thought you're one of the ethnic bigots on Nairaland politics section.

Have a good day.
Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2021
Parachoko:
Lol

all this una noise go go down by 2023, when another person from another tribe takes over.

I strongly disagree...

BLAISECAMPAORE:

Regardless of who is in the villa after PMB, this and future generations of great Fulanis will continue to do their exploits in business, politics, agriculture, commerce, aviation, military etc. across Africa as we have been for decades preceding PMB.

Parachoko:
make we sha stop saying things that will make this country fall apart.

Why would the country fall apart because the achievements of the great Fulanis before and prospects after PMB are being outlined? Because they're uncomfortable their false narratives & stereotype of the Fulanis are being challenged? Don't other ethnic groups do the same and worse daily? Their headache.

Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by Parachoko: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

I strongly disagree...

Why would the country fall apart because the achievements of the great Fulanis before and prospects after PMB are being outlined? Because they're uncomfortable their false narratives & stereotype of the Fulanis are being challenged? Don't other ethnic groups do the same and worse daily? Their headache.
Lol

i have no problem with the fulanis. the only reason i was tackling you was because i thought youre a bigot.

enjoy your thread.
Re: Why Boko Haram, IPOB, ND Militants, Are Not Called Kanuri, Igbos or ijaws by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2021
Parachoko:
Lol

i have no problem with the fulanis. the only reason i was tackling you was because i thought youre a bigot.

enjoy your thread.

That's great. I also thought you were one of those rabid anti Fulani bigots polluting Nairaland.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency / BREAKING: Gov Uzodinma Fires 20 Commissioners / Restructuring: Presidency Insensitive To Nigeria’s Unity, Future, Says PANDEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.